One Year Later Democrats Have Not Taxed the Rich, Why?

You never read the Constitution did you?

In 1913, the Sixteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified. It states: "The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

You never read the Constitution did you?

In 1913, the Sixteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified. It states: "The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."
Taxes, yes. However, the problem is Democrats think everyone's money belongs to the government, and the government has the right to take whatever they want.

Democrat leaders know "taxing the rich" solves nothing. That's why they'll go after the middle class.

But they keep up the "tax the rich" rhetoric, because their base swallows it whole.
Hey Bozo, the last tax "reform" - LOL - was passed by the Republican lame duck H. or Rep. under Ryan who then cut and ran and signed by trump in 2017,

I've read it more than you have. The money I earn belongs to me. You don't agree with that.

You never read the 16th Amendment?

Are Liberals the only ones who read the Constitution?

Taxes, yes. However, the problem is Democrats think everyone's money belongs to the government, and the government has the right to take whatever they want.
Congress has the power to lay and collect taxes on income

So the answer is no, all your income is not yours

You never read the 16th Amendment?

Are Liberals the only ones who read the Constitution?
Whatever. All the money I have belongs to me. You don't believe that. Yes, taxes are Constitutional. However, show me from the Constitution where Government elected officials and employees have the right to a pension paid by taxpayers.

Congress has the power to lay and collect taxes on income

So the answer is no, all your income is not yours
And there it is. Proof that you believe that the Government has the right to take from me whatever they want. You don't get it. My money is always MY money, even when it's in the form of taxes. The Federal Government works for ME, I don't work for them.

Everything the Democrats have been doing has been to serve the technocrats.

I just assume that Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey just told them "no".

Forum List

Back