Only 1 in 10 Americans agree with abortion until birth…so why dont they all live in California and be happy with unlimited abortions?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
They wont just leave us alone and live with like minded people...they must control everyone.

It would be too easy to leave me the fuck alone and go live in liberal paradise, Crazyfornia.

Last edited:
They wont just leave us along and live with like minded people...they must control everyone.

It would be too easy to leave me the fuck alone and go live in liberal paradise, Crazyfornia.
This was the straw that broke the Breakfast Tacos backs

Let them keep this up...Let them grow angrier...................Let's perform an abortion every 100 miles in I-80

California, or no state had abortion until birth. I've noted this has been the spin lately.

They wont just leave us alone and live with like minded people...they must control everyone.

Is that a real stat from a poll or did you just make that up?

Mexicans are one of the most catholic of peoples. Our lady of Guadalupe. Holy fk.

They see the virgin mary in trees. Happened near my house

And the dumb fuck Dems are running on abortion until birth….and wonder why they are losing the Hispanic vote.

Lefties are straight up dumbasses.

I highly doubt the number of Americans who "agree" with late term or abortion or abortion on demand at all is that high. Perhaps 1 in 10,000 support such depraved dismemberment of unborn children, but even that number still seems unlikely.

As for why pro-death pro-choice ideologues refuse to confine their appetites to their own ideological political enclaves, well, first you must understand abortion, like many other rabid anti-human ideologies, is a RELIGION, not a purely political platform or issue. Much like the founder of Islam, rabid pro-abortion ghouls believe they must spread "the good word" to ALL American women everywhere. In their minds ANY limitation or prohibition of abortion on demand is high sacrilege to be overcome, defeated, destroyed—at all costs.

I highly doubt the number of Americans who "agree" with late term or abortion or abortion on demand at all is that high. Perhaps 1 in 10,000 support such depraved dismemberment of unborn children, but even that number still seems unlikely.

As for why pro-death pro-choice ideologues refuse to confine their appetites to their own ideological political enclaves, well, first you must understand abortion, like many other rabid anti-human ideologies, is a RELIGION, not a purely political platform or issue. Much like the founder of Islam, rabid pro-abortion ghouls believe they must spread "the good word" to ALL American women everywhere. In their minds ANY limitation or prohibition of abortion on demand is high sacrilege to be overcome, defeated, destroyed—at all costs.

You would be wrong

“Overall, 11.6 percent of Americans believe abortion should be legal up until the very moment of birth, and just short of one-third believe it should be legal in both the first and second trimester.”

Forum List

Back