🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only 35% of liberal whites in California think college is necessary.

No need for a person to start out making a poverty wage of 15 even 20 bucks per hour. That's for the lesser abled. Those people are taken advantage of on a daily basis. Ain't America great? Lmao.

Would any of you "conservatives" enroll in Trump university? I heard is the best.

Would any of you "conservatives" enroll in Trump university? I heard is the best.
Maybe if you went to school at all you would be able to put a proper sentence together...

This is very surprising, to hear liberals say it only conservatives say it is unnecessary.

You do realize that not all Californians are liberals, right?

Okay, so let's look at that. I think the problem is, we've made college necessary because HS doesn't really prepare people to work.

In my previous line of work, which was purchasing until I started my own business, you didn't need a college degree to get a job in that field 25 years ago. Just strong math skills and good negotiating skills. That was it. So I worked with a lot of buyers who didn't have a college degree.

Today, you can't get into entry level purchasing jobs without one. I knew a lady who had 25 years of purchasing experience, but because she lacked a college degree, it took her two years to find a job in the last recession.

And it's getting worse. Now, they don't just want any bachelor's degree, they want one specifically related to Business Administration.

The state is very Red in the far north and out in the farm/ranch areas..

the BA is almost equivalent to what a highschool degree was when I graduated high school many years ago.

My eldest is smart on the computer, but his chances of landing a good paying job were slim unless if he had a computer science BA

There really is not any reason not to get a BA because of the Junior colleges being affordable .

I agree, college has become a big money making scheme, whether it's the big universities or on-line scams like the University of Phoenix.

scarecrowdiploma.jpg

Pictured: University of Phoenix graduation ceremony.
I thought it was Trump giving out a diploma at Trump U.

exactally, the point is it isn't necessary, but its being required. Why?
well lots of people make money on college....books are outrageous, tuition continues to go up.
and others like the fact they have a captive audience so you see lots of retards teaching classes. real radical nutjobs.

But this is nothing new.

Heck, I'd say about half my college professors back in the 1980's were kind of useless and about half of them were nuts. Particularly the ones who had tenure and could just fling their brain drippings all over the room.

If we hadn't let the corporations and the other money interests send millions of our jobs overseas for the sake of dirt cheap wages,

we wouldn't need so many people with college educations.

I thought the new left wing talking point was "automation and jobs not coming back"

You thought wrong.
He didn't think wrong. You're just exercising your right to play stupid.
He is not PLAYING stupid...

Forum List

Back