Only 4 nations approve of Trump. Can you name them?

You forgot Poland.
Oh wait, Poles don't like that Trumpkins signed a law making Poland pay Jews monetary compensations.
opps.

Sad :(

Of 26 countries, only a majority in Israel, Nigeria, Kenya and the Philippines have confidence that Trump will do the right thing internationally or approve of his handling of foreign affairs.

So, what’s wrong with those four countries? Are they idiots for having confidence in President Trump? Or would saying so make you anti-Semitic and racist?

Notice how liberals are always concerned about other countries but never the US.

LOL, Yeah, like Neocons who care more about monetary welfare of Israel, than the monetary welfare of Americans.
P.S
Why would Nationalists like the U.S.A?
It's the least White nation of the White nations, and it's also lacking White culture in comparison to Europe, and then there's the melting pot, which strips people of their European heritages.
Don't get me started on Hollywood films coming from the U.S.A as a degenerate, Liberal sub-culture the World gets exposed to.

Of 26 countries, only a majority in Israel, Nigeria, Kenya and the Philippines have confidence that Trump will do the right thing internationally or approve of his handling of foreign affairs.

Only one matters. The United States of America.
Has to be a majority of the people in a country for it to count
Sez a proven liar.
That would mean you’d vote for me

Only one matters. The United States of America.
Has to be a majority of the people in a country for it to count

Don't talk to idiots with nothing to say.
Welcome!

I don't concern myself with Israel.

That may very well hold true, HOWEVER, most American Republicans are a different story, it's amazing how they'll alienate 7 billion for a country of 7 million, including some reliable allies like Poland whom will be turned off by Trumpkins law which makes Poland pay Jews monetary compensates.

Ridiculous, and retarded.

Let's not forget, that Trump's mouth, and W. Bush's previous war mongering does nothing to help Republicans look favorably in the World-scheme of things.

Once again Mikey on your Selfie?
STUNNING!!

56416.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back