Only 4 nations approve of Trump. Can you name them?

Sad :(

Of 26 countries, only a majority in Israel, Nigeria, Kenya and the Philippines have confidence that Trump will do the right thing internationally or approve of his handling of foreign affairs.

Like anyone gives a fuck what other nations think??

Boy you sure are tree stump dumb.
We should give a fuck what other nations think

Especially when we are looking for support in a global crisis. We used to be leader of the free world.....now they look at us as a sorry joke

Of 26 countries, only a majority in Israel, Nigeria, Kenya and the Philippines have confidence that Trump will do the right thing internationally or approve of his handling of foreign affairs.

Especially when we are looking for support in a global crisis. We used to be leader of the free world.....now they look at us as a sorry joke

Are you kidding? The planet now revolves around Trump and his every move.

Bullshit.

We will always be that leader no matter who is in the WH.

Oh and most of us couldn't care less what the rest of the world thinks.

The only time they like us is when they need money or us to defend them.

As far as I'm concerned they can all fuck the hell off.

OddTard nominated ^ for Fucking DUMBEST & Least Informed Poster in USMB EVER.
Do I have a Second?
Least informed, because my self-esteem isn't tied to what other people, whom I couldn't care less about and cannot control, think of me?

Mmmmmmmm'kay. :lmao:

You believe TrumpNews, SarahHuck, Breitbart & Hannity so we cannot help this malady.
Grow the FUCK UP

After a day of wrenching testimony from Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford — who has accused him of sexual assault in high school — more Americans say they believe Ford's account over Kavanaugh's denials, according to an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll released Wednesday.
With a whopping 1,100 people in the poll that has a plus or minus of 3.7% Believe what you want.

Well, this is pretty much what I expected. Trumptards simply don't care. They're all about ......

ME - USA USA!! FUCK THE REST OF THE WORLD - WE ARE ALL THAT MATTERS .. OH, AND FUCK OVER DECADES OF ALLY RELATIONSHIPS WHILE FALLING IN LOVE WITH AS MANY MURDEROUS AUTOCRATS AS POSSIBLE IN THE PROCESS!!!

Can you feel the stupid? :rolleyes-41:
Yes, we feel your stupid.

Oh good grief, tough titty said the kitty. I didn't approve of Uncle Joe Stalin so what. It what others think is so important to you perhaps you need to grow up and realize life is not a popularity contest. You are not in high school anymore.

Oh good grief, tough titty said the kitty. I didn't approve of Uncle Joe Stalin so what. It what others think is so important to you perhaps you need to grow up and realize life is not a popularity contest. You are not in high school anymore.

Makes no difference to you whether the rest of the world respects and trusts us either - Check

No clown - our allies have abandoned and no longer trust us. And you and your Orange Overlord don't give a shit. Sad

Your link provides absolutely no information...so how long did these/this poll take?, what other countries were involved? what on earth is the mercury news? who conducted the poll? and if your president is always putting your needs ahead of those he is doing business with he is not going to be very well liked by them...ya gotta break some eggs to make an omelette lovey...keep that in mind when those same countries all of a sudden find something to like in our president.

Try this Trumpling Strikethrough Boy:
Trump Approval Worldwide Remains Low Especially Among Key Allies | Pew Research Center

Ok
(1)The United States
Wait...who cares about 2,3and 4?
Even the US does not approve of Trump

That was proven in 2016

After this - only idiots approve of the asshole

No clown - our allies have abandoned and no longer trust us. And you and your Orange Overlord don't give a shit. Sad

Our allies have abandoned us huh??

When's the last time those allies did anything for us? They need us a hell of a lot more than we need them.

Dumbass.

Try this Trumpling Strikethrough Boy:

did I upset ya darlin? you know I only have yer best interests at heart

answered nothing, except where it proved most of the rest of the world thinks trump puts his countries interests first lovey, so thanx are in order I guess.

If that's what you think the data says - then you should go back and dig deeper

When's the last time those allies did anything for us? They need us a hell of a lot more than we need them.

Dumbass.

Our allies have been fighting and dying with us since WWII you ignorant twit.
See what happens if Trump takes us to war in Iran - might get a little help from Israel and that's about it.
Nobody likes our Malignant Orange Anus

See what happens if Trump takes us to war in Iran - might get a little help from Israel and that's about it.
Interesting you word it that way when a more accurate wording would be, "we have been fighting and dying alongside our allies since wwII", but then again that is how the "blame America first" crowd operates.

Is this a joke? we already know what they will not do, that is why trump needs to look out for us first...it is no secret anymore that most of them can count on us but not the other way around, do they know that their approval rating with us is at an all-time low? do y think they care anymore than we should?

stop sounding like a sore loser...and get that looked at

Dumbass.

I read an article in Der Speigle last week where the German foreign minister whined that “You made us like this now you abandon us”. He had a point to some extent BUT even if that is true Europe has to grow up sooner or later.
I’ll see if I can find that article again.

Only hacks are obsessed with the thoughts of others concerning our business. Can you name them?

Forum List

Back