Only 4 nations approve of Trump. Can you name them?

FullMetalFuck.jpg

OddTard nominated ^ for Fucking DUMBEST & Least Informed Poster in USMB EVER.
Do I have a Second?
Least informed, because my self-esteem isn't tied to what other people, whom I couldn't care less about and cannot control, think of me?

Mmmmmmmm'kay. :lmao:

OddTard nominated ^ for Fucking DUMBEST & Least Informed Poster in USMB EVER.
Do I have a Second?
Least informed, because my self-esteem isn't tied to what other people, whom I couldn't care less about and cannot control, think of me?

Mmmmmmmm'kay. :lmao:

You believe TrumpNews, SarahHuck, Breitbart & Hannity so we cannot help this malady.
Grow the FUCK UP

After a day of wrenching testimony from Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford — who has accused him of sexual assault in high school — more Americans say they believe Ford's account over Kavanaugh's denials, according to an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll released Wednesday.

You believe TrumpNews, SarahHuck, Breitbart & Hannity so we cannot help this malady.
Grow the FUCK UP

After a day of wrenching testimony from Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford — who has accused him of sexual assault in high school — more Americans say they believe Ford's account over Kavanaugh's denials, according to an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll released Wednesday.
Once again, fucks not given......And I don't get my info from Hannity et. al. either....I hold nearly all of them in equal contempt....I'm neither on their side nor yours...I'm on the side of the individual.

I must be the first anarcho-capitalist you've ever encountered, eh Corky?

A little secret lol, every country, nation & nation state tampers or seeks to exert influence with other's elections (including the US). Why, might you ask, cus every sovereign entity is seeking to stack the deck in their own favor, for their best interests. Might it not stand to reason that 'approval' by foreign entities could possibly be an indication that they are getting the upper hand, an advantageous arrangement with our Nation...

hahahahahhaa
they asked everyone in every country how they feel about Trump...??
hahahahahahhahahahaahaha
I've got some swampland and crap to sell you

when I read the UK Daily Mail, the Brits sure do like Trump regarding border control
...remember dumbass, the media in these countries are the only information they get about Trump---
and their media are dumbass jackasses just like ours--putting out LIES/myths/etc

I <3 Liberals fucked up and ass backwards priorities.

You fuckers will go the way of the dodo

Sad :(

Of 26 countries, only a majority in Israel, Nigeria, Kenya and the Philippines have confidence that Trump will do the right thing internationally or approve of his handling of foreign affairs.

Only 4 nations approve of Trump. Can you name them?
Only one matters. The United States of America.
And Republicans are working overtime to destroy that one.
you forgot to name their co-conspirators the Democrats.....

hahahahahhaa
they asked everyone in every country how they feel about Trump...??
hahahahahahhahahahaahaha
I've got some swampland and crap to sell you

when I read the UK Daily Mail, the Brits sure do like Trump regarding border control
...remember dumbass, the media in these countries are the only information they get about Trump---
and their media are dumbass jackasses just like ours--putting out LIES/myths/etc
And these idiots swallow every word of it.

Forum List

Back