🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

only atheists who dislike Christianity need apply...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this is actually funny...the top atheist in the country is being attacked by atheists...for making fun of and deriding Islam...

Civil War on the Left, Part 10 | Power Line

Except—this is fun: Dawkins has apparently turned his anti-theism toward Islam, and lo and behold, the left is upset! The Hive is going to DefCon1 to deride Dawkins as a bigot, reports Damain Thompson in The Spectator last week:

of course...when you call Christians and their beliefs bad names the Christians don't stab and shoot you in the middle of a public street...so by drawing attention to atheism and what that system believes about Islam...perhaps the other atheists are afraid for their lives....

Last edited:
ahh atheists

I feel sorry for them. Their pride will lead them straight to hell.

this is actually funny...the top atheist in the country is being attacked by atheists...for making fun of and deriding Islam...

Except—this is fun: Dawkins has apparently turned his anti-theism toward Islam, and lo and behold, the left is upset! The Hive is going to DefCon1 to deride Dawkins as a bigot, reports Damain Thompson in The Spectator last week:

of course...when you call Christians and their beliefs bad names the Christians don't stab and shoot you in the middle of a public street...so by drawing attention to atheism and what that system believes about Islam...perhaps the other atheists are afraid for their lives....

The left doesn't like being the party for atheists anymore than the right likes being the party for the kkk.

only atheists who dislike Christianity

Over and over and over - this same topic is posted.

And yet, I have yet to see any atheist "hate god" or "dislike [true, with a capital C] Christianity".

The bible is full of the worst of humanity but the myth that is Jesus, god and what they supposedly taught - that's all good stuff.

Its the phony christians that I truly despise. They do a lot of damage and they will never ever "atone" for it.

But, as far as I'm concerned, as long as they keep it in their churches and stop trying to force it on the rest of us, all "christians" are more than welcome to their beliefs.

And tomorrow, another "christian" will start yet another "oh woe is us thread".

And yet, I have yet to see any atheist "hate god" or "dislike [true, with a capital C] Christianity".

The bible is full of the worst of humanity but the myth that is Jesus, god and what they supposedly taught - that's all good stuff.

Its the phony christians that I truly despise. They do a lot of damage and they will never ever "atone" for it.

But, as far as I'm concerned, as long as they keep it in their churches and stop trying to force it on the rest of us, all "christians" are more than welcome to their beliefs.

They took a poll of Americans recently and turns out people would rather vote for a dope smoking cheater than one of us atheists.

And I may seem like I'm a militant atheist but I don't hate god. I even thought I had a personal relationship with him when I left Christianity for many years I believed in god but not organized religion. Why would I do that? You see, it was Christians that made me realize their god is made up and he does not produce good citizens. Think about it. He made Adam and Eve and they fucked up. He drowned everyone except for Noah and then he sent his son and we crucified him. And apparently soon he's coming back to end the world for good. But before he comes back the Catholic Church is going to butt fuck about 1000 young boys and then the Pope will cover it up. And the Born agains will tell us that the gays and pro choice Americans are going to hell and that they care about life but then they will turn away poor children at the border because they are sick of paying for free loaders.

So then I realized if the Christian's god is made up, and so is the muslim, mormon, jehava and jewish gods just like the greek gods, maybe just maybe there is no god.

So I don't hate god. If there is a god, I love him. And I love people. I just don't like religion. Its evil. And you can be good without god. God is a lie. I don't need a lie to be good. Maybe I did when I was a kid. The whole Santa Naughty and Nice thing but I grew up and now I'm good because I'm a good person.

And I won't be scared with hell into believing a lie.

ahh atheists

I feel sorry for them. Their pride will lead them straight to hell.

Like I said in my previous post, we can't/won't be threatened into believing the unbelievable with the unbelievable story of hell.

You are trying to use your fairy tale to scare us into believeing your fairy tale is real. Do you realize you are doing that? If you can't prove your story without having to resort to fear of hell, maybe your story doesn't really hold any water?

Oh yea, and as far as hating god, that's a joke, because I was a Christian and left Christianity but kept a personal relationship with god for years. I thanked him all the time and prayed to him sometimes too. Then one day I woke up and realized there is no god. I don't hate him. Nothing bad happened to me to make me "hate" god. I just don't believe god exists.

I put two and fucking two together. I'm a grown man who doesn't believe childish stories. Sorry. No hate though. I may hate people like you who tell other people they'll go to hell but that's about all I hate. So you and your fucking church. But gods, if he existed, would be alright with me.

They took a poll of Americans recently and turns out people would rather vote for a dope smoking cheater than one of us atheists.

And I may seem like I'm a militant atheist but I don't hate god. I even thought I had a personal relationship with him when I left Christianity for many years I believed in god but not organized religion. Why would I do that? You see, it was Christians that made me realize their god is made up and he does not produce good citizens. Think about it. He made Adam and Eve and they fucked up. He drowned everyone except for Noah and then he sent his son and we crucified him. And apparently soon he's coming back to end the world for good. But before he comes back the Catholic Church is going to butt fuck about 1000 young boys and then the Pope will cover it up. And the Born agains will tell us that the gays and pro choice Americans are going to hell and that they care about life but then they will turn away poor children at the border because they are sick of paying for free loaders.

So then I realized if the Christian's god is made up, and so is the muslim, mormon, jehava and jewish gods just like the greek gods, maybe just maybe there is no god.

So I don't hate god. If there is a god, I love him. And I love people. I just don't like religion. Its evil. And you can be good without god. God is a lie. I don't need a lie to be good. Maybe I did when I was a kid. The whole Santa Naughty and Nice thing but I grew up and now I'm good because I'm a good person.

Was that number 53% who would not vote for an atheist?

I guess that isn't such a bad number. But consider that poll when reading this thread. Atheist need only apply? Seems like theists are the only ones who can be president. A woman and black will before an atheist I bet you.

It should be the other way around. If you believe in god, do you take the Noah story literally? If you do that should disqualify you for POTUS. If you are a Mormon, forget about it. Have you ever heard the Mormon story? If you are Mormon no way your finger should be anywhere near the button. :cuckoo: Google SouthPark Mormon Dumb Dumb Dumb and see the Mormon story told perfectly. And Christianity isn't any more believable. It's just a better told story with a little less bullshit.

The Mormon's slant is brilliant. God told Adam Smith to start a new religion because the others were all corrupt and no good. I like that part. But then the rest of the story is just plain crazy. I can't believe that Romney was almost POTUS. If he was an atheist the press would have eaten that up but no one dove into the Mormon story because it would have been insensitive to Mormons. So what? Righties loved to say Obama was a Muslim. So what? Aren't they worried about being insensitive to Muslims? I guess not.

I guess that isn't such a bad number. But consider that poll when reading this thread. Atheist need only apply? Seems like theists are the only ones who can be president. A woman and black will before an atheist I bet you.

It should be the other way around. If you believe in god, do you take the Noah story literally? If you do that should disqualify you for POTUS. If you are a Mormon, forget about it. Have you ever heard the Mormon story? If you are Mormon no way your finger should be anywhere near the button. :cuckoo: Google SouthPark Mormon Dumb Dumb Dumb and see the Mormon story told perfectly. And Christianity isn't any more believable. It's just a better told story with a little less bullshit.

The Mormon's slant is brilliant. God told Adam Smith to start a new religion because the others were all corrupt and no good. I like that part. But then the rest of the story is just plain crazy. I can't believe that Romney was almost POTUS. If he was an atheist the press would have eaten that up but no one dove into the Mormon story because it would have been insensitive to Mormons. So what? Righties loved to say Obama was a Muslim. So what? Aren't they worried about being insensitive to Muslims? I guess not.

Look at George Bush. He prayed a lot about Iraq, but he never bothered to educate himself on Iraq.

The Mormon religion is truly a strange one, but in all fairness, I think it's because I'm so used to hearing the Christian version. If I were hearing the Christian version for the first time, I would also think that was pretty freaking strange. And what I mean by "Christian version," is the standard King James version. Speaking of, when did the Mormon's start considering themselves to be Christian? They've got their own Bible, written by someone named Joe Smith. He was a con artist.

Noam Chomsky has an interesting take on why we have so many religious fanatics in this country. It deserves it's own thread, so I'll post it later.

C-3PO: It's a fair move, screaming about it wont help you.

Han Solo: Let him have it. It's not wise to upset a Wookie.

C-3PO: But sir, no one worries about upsetting a droid.

Han Solo: That because droids don't rip people's arms off. Wookies are known to do that.

...What comes to mind thinking about how bashing everyone but Muslims is ok. :)

Forum List

Back