Only in a America...

Well done! Using a tragedy to get political brownie points on a forum before the blood is even dry!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yep, the far left does it and yet you are silent with them..

Thanks for once again proving that your wing nuts on the right are no different than the wing nuts on the left

Yes you are right you far left religious wingnuts only care about what Trump does and not what happened previously!

I am further right than you little boy

Sure you are, that is why you blaze into this thread and none of the far left drone threads on similar subjects and make these comments!

Good luck with that!

When I see them I do. You just do not pay attention

Yep, the far left does it and yet you are silent with them..

Thanks for once again proving that your wing nuts on the right are no different than the wing nuts on the left

Yes you are right you far left religious wingnuts only care about what Trump does and not what happened previously!

Sure you are, that is why you blaze into this thread and none of the far left drone threads on similar subjects and make these comments!

Good luck with that!

Then you are blind!

Good luck with that!

Then you are blind!

Well I do wear glasses. I tend to speak most of my time on here in 3 or 4 threads at the most, that is all I have time for.

Good luck with that!

Then you are blind!

Well I do wear glasses. I tend to speak most of my time on here in 3 or 4 threads at the most, that is all I have time for.

Yes and those therads seems to be anyone that is not lock stock and barrel with the far left religion!

The vast majority of violent crime in this country is due to repeat offenders… We have no criminal control in this country

muslim murderers name was 'faisel hussein' , i assume that he was 'muslim' with a name like that .

Well done! Using a tragedy to get political brownie points on a forum before the blood is even dry!

What do you care?

I just like to point out how alike the the left wing nuts and the right wing nuts are.
You couldn't point out a donut if you were looking through the hole.

That's a good one! Well done. i bet you have been waiting days to use that one! :113:

What do you care?

I just like to point out how alike the the left wing nuts and the right wing nuts are.

That's a good one! Well done. i bet you have been waiting days to use that one! :113:
You leftist sheep are too easy.

What do you care?

Come now my little statist, you know you are far left of me, do not be shy about it!

What do you care?

felta-great-disturbanceinthe-force-as-ifa-million-snowflakes-all-melted-12637562.png

Forum List

Back