Only in California Can a Monster Rape a Step Daughter and Get Awarded Spousal Support

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Run down of scenario of California Soft on Crime Injustice:
  1. Monster marries a women with a nine year old daughter.
  2. Monster repeatedly RAPES daughter over long span.
  3. Woman divorces monster and files charges against monster.
  4. Monster makes no money so files for spousal support.
  5. California liberal family court judge award spousal support.
  6. California liberal criminal judges sentences to only one year.
  7. Monster now seeks resumption of child support payments and back pay!
= CALIFORNIA IS THE MOST FUCKED UP STATE IN THE UNION!!!

Video: Shock: Mother Forced to Pay Man Who Raped Her Daughter

This is nothing. The UK and other White Guilt-infested Euro countries frequently halt the deportation of foreign-born criminals due to "human rights concerns" if they are sent back to their country of origin.

maybe you should not talk G....you live in Chicago.....one of the most fucked up Cities in the country......and your neighbor is Dean......

maybe you should not talk G....you live in Chicago.....one of the most fucked up Cities in the country......and your neighbor is Dean......

Chicago is a fucked up city and poorly run. It's the CA of the midwest. You won't hear any arguments from me. But nice red herring.

what no liberals want to engage on this subject?

Libtards encorage this stuff....unbelievable!

I agree Chicago sucks and so does California. they're both run by the same group....

How the fuck does this happen?
Why do liberals love criminals so much?

I agree Chicago sucks and so does California. they're both run by the same group....

How the fuck does this happen?
Why do liberals love criminals so much?

If you combined Chicago and California, you'd rip a hole in the space time continuum. It's like dividing by zero.

divided+by+zero.jpg

A glaring omission in California law. Hopefully having her story out there will encourage representatives to fix this.

A glaring omission in California law. Hopefully having her story out there will encourage representatives to fix this.

What???? At some point they should be able to say, you're a rapist and no....you dont get shit.

I really dont understand why we have to legislate that?

The guy should be killed not getting benefits.

I'm sure Swallow will say this is ok, but then accuse republicans of being for rape.....these people are beyond partisan and stupid...

What???? At some point they should be able to say, you're a rapist and no....you dont get shit.

You don't understand why we need to change the law? Really? Divorce law clearly allows the judge to take into consideration spousal abuse, or any crime committed against the payee by the other party, but does not allow them to consider child abuse.

Do you want judges to just do what they feel is right and disregard the law?

Btw, the order was put in before the man was convicted of any crime and there is still a chance they will find a way around the over site when she appeals.

You don't understand why we need to change the law? Really? Divorce law clearly allows the judge to take into consideration spousal abuse, or any crime committed against the payee by the other party, but does not allow them to consider child abuse.

Btw, the order was put in before the man was convicted of any crime and there is still a chance they will find a way around the over site when she appeals.

This is the problem. Look the law should be changed, but why is it like this?

I think judges can tell rapists, NO...that's not what the law was intended for.
The Supreme court does it all the time

I have no patience for violent criminals, the idea that a convicted rapist would to go through hoops

Its like teachers that sleep with students, should be fired immediately, why do we have do all this procedure?

why not??????????

The problem is that common sense is not used. You have to think that a rapist would not get benefits, no matter what the law said.

This is the problem. Look the law should be changed, but why is it like this?

I think judges can tell rapists, NO...that's not what the law was intended for.
The Supreme court does it all the time

I have no patience for violent criminals, the idea that a convicted rapist would to go through hoops

Its like teachers that sleep with students, should be fired immediately, why do we have do all this procedure?
I agree it should be obvious that no one should have to support the man convicted of raping their child. However, we have laws, and as stupid as it is, the law only considers crimes against the spouse. I don't want judges violating the law because they think its best. Sure in this case I agree it would be best, but once you start down that road, its a too slippery slope.

The judge stopped the payments once he did plead guilty. The judge didn't believe a woman who lets her daughter be raped for 16 years and only says something during a divorce to save money.

Last edited:

Chicago is a fucked up city and poorly run. It's the CA of the midwest. You won't hear any arguments from me. But nice red herring.

red herring?.....if you live in a shit hole you should not be telling others about how bad their shit hole is....just sayin.....and like i said.....your Neighbor is Dean....

I'm sure Swallow will say this is ok, but then accuse republicans of being for rape.....these people are beyond partisan and stupid...

well if you asked Dean why this happened.....he would tell you that the State just had a "Republican" Governor.....

California is anything but soft on crime. Our courts are highly conservative, cut defendants very few breaks, and generally are supportive of the prosecution's side of things on just about all issues. What you need to do is know something about your subject matter before shooting your mouth off like this.

But thanks for your opinion anyway.

Forum List

Back