Only in France

Are you sure that isn't in New York City?

Hahaha yeah, the left hate soda pop, under the guise of health, but then wants to legalize drugs.....

Soda pop affects your physical health while illegal drugs affect your mental health. We can enforce them as laws and have a bunch of skinny crazy people.

Hahaha yeah, the left hate soda pop, under the guise of health, but then wants to legalize drugs.....

Soda pop affects your physical health while illegal drugs affect your mental health. We can enforce them as laws and have a bunch of skinny crazy people.

Lol old, but then something else will be faulted like coffee or tea. Liberals never let stuff chill.

and "legal" drugs affect both.....and can be just as dangerous.....

I agree, but they have a medical purpose and are heavily regulated.

Oxytocin can be very addictive and can kill you or cause you to fuck your life up, but pure heroin is much much worse, when you do that, you're giving up on life.

The misuse of 'legal' drugs can be dangerous, as can alcohol. There are no guidelines on how much an illegal drug will affect your physical or mental health.

Oxytocin can be very addictive and can kill you or cause you to fuck your life up, but pure heroin is much much worse, when you do that, you're giving up on life.

I was prescribed Oxycontin one time after I had an operation and after one pill found out that I was allergic to it. Two tylenol for pain for me.

Soft drinks are poison, take it from me a 34 year soda pop drinker who has been soft drink free for 8 months now. The shit is worse than tobacco.

Soft drinks are poison, take it from me a 34 year soda pop drinker who has been soft drink free for 8 months now. The shit is worse than tobacco.
Well I still.drink.them, I hate coffee and tea

I will projectile barf if I drink coffee. I drink unsweetened ice cold tea during the summer, but not a lot of it nothing like the 3 plus soda's a day I drank.

Here's the deal with soda pop. Once you stop drinking it for about 1-2 weeks you couldn't drink one if you tried. It tastes that god awful nasty sweet, its like drinking pancake syrup. I was stunned how bad.

My choice was, start injecting myself to get my diabetes under control or stop drinking sodas. Even with a diabetes pill twice a day my AC1 shot up to 8.6 not good. Now only 8 months after giving up soda pop my A1C fell to 6.7. I also lost 32 lbs.

So I hate the idea of government banning shit, because those fools can't control themselves pretty soon everything THEY deem bad will be banned. But I'm telling you, soda pop is poisoning our people.

some of the side effects of these legal ones seem worse than the condition they are supposed to be treating.... i bet more people die or get fucked up on the legal stuff then say pot....

The misuse of 'legal' drugs can be dangerous, as can alcohol. There are no guidelines on how much an illegal drug will affect your physical or mental health.
as long as some of them have been around im sure its not hard to figure out......

Well I still.drink.them, I hate coffee and tea

I will projectile barf if I drink coffee. I drink unsweetened ice cold tea during the summer, but not a lot of it nothing like the 3 plus soda's a day I drank.

Here's the deal with soda pop. Once you stop drinking it for about 1-2 weeks you couldn't drink one if you tried. It tastes that god awful nasty sweet, its like drinking pancake syrup. I was stunned how bad.

My choice was, start injecting myself to get my diabetes under control or stop drinking sodas. Even with a diabetes pill twice a day my AC1 shot up to 8.6 not good. Now only 8 months after giving up soda pop my A1C fell to 6.7. I also lost 32 lbs.

So I hate the idea of government banning shit, because those fools can't control themselves pretty soon everything THEY deem bad will be banned. But I'm telling you, soda pop is poisoning our people.

I heard ya, with diabetes that makes.sense and I can't really disagree with anything you have said.

some of the side effects of these legal ones seem worse than the condition they are supposed to be treating.... i bet more people die or get fucked up on the legal stuff then say pot....

Yeah, I could see.that. they do have studies.now.tha pot causes some bad stuff, but legal heroin is still worse than pot.

My take on pot is I dont.think we should legalize it, just because we should show its bad, but instead of jailing people, we should treat it like a traffic ticket and just have fines,

We still.make money off.of.pot
We still show its "bad"
And people can use it without jail time.

Yeah, I could see.that. they do have studies.now.tha pot causes some bad stuff, but legal heroin is still worse than pot.

My take on pot is I dont.think we should legalize it, just because we should show its bad, but instead of jailing people, we should treat it like a traffic ticket and just have fines,

We still.make money off.of.pot
We still show its "bad"
And people can use it without jail time.
just decriminalize it and take it off schedule 1 so they can study it more....

Forum List

Back