🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only Obama can rehabilitate Krauthammer

I idolize Charles Krauthammer, but in this case he is both right and wrong. He is right that American withdrawal created a vacuum that Russia intends to fill. He is wrong to imagine that we have anything to say about Ukraine's decisions of self determination.

I idolize Charles Krauthammer, but in this case he is both right and wrong. He is right that American withdrawal created a vacuum that Russia intends to fill. He is wrong to imagine that we have anything to say about Ukraine's decisions of self determination.

Krauthammer very seldom gets it wrong, but in this case, I agree with you and disagree with him. I do think that Obama should use his big microphone to support the fight for democracy iin the Ukraine.

Krauthammer very seldom gets it wrong, but in this case, I agree with you and disagree with him. I do think that Obama should use his big microphone to support the fight for democracy iin the Ukraine.

It will go silent along with no worldwide condemnation of Russia.

Secy/State John Kerry actually parroted Russia's version of the troop buildup on the Ukraine border. Meanwhile he thinks global warming is a greater threat.

Foreign policy and global politics has never been of much if any interest to President Obama if he could say I don't really care what happens in the rest of the world and get away with it politically I think he would.

We should launch a Global Warming attack on Russia!!!!!!!

Tell our diplomats to leave their cars running overnight! That'll get those Rookies worse than Slim Pickins

At this point the highest probability is Russia will have Ukraine. They will install a puppet regime, and Ukraine will become the stepchild of Russia.
John Kerry is way out of his league, and Obama doesn't really care. Putin knows this, as well as he knows the EU/UN will do nothing more than huff and puff.
End result...Putin acquiring Ukraine is a HUUUGE step in reinstating the Soviet Union.
And our President is too self-involved and sophomoric to appreciate the magnitude of what is happening.

Exactly right.

At least Carter did finally mount a rescue attempt fo get the hostages out of Iran, even though it failed. Obama threatens sanctions after two or three of his red lines are crossed.

It failed because the Democrats had cut our Military down to pre-WW2 strength. Units couldn't even afford fuel for training exercises. I remember those days well.

Seems like Obama is doing the same thing while the World is on fire.

Like Obama did in :
"Egypt remains locked in a protracted process of political transition after the resignation of the long-serving leader Hosni Mubarak in February 2011.
The country is deeply divided between Islamist and secular groups, while the Egyptian military remains the country's chief political broker and decision-maker."
Current Situation in Egypt

It failed because the Democrats had cut our Military down to pre-WW2 strength. Units couldn't even afford fuel for training exercises. I remember those days well.

Seems like Obama is doing the same thing while the World is on fire.

Aye, my brother was in the Army for two tours from 80-84. He has lots of stories about trying to make do with WWII era half tracks, helicopters left over from Nam, old guns - even used uniforms.
We do not want our military to go back to those days.

Forum List

Back