Only One Purpose for 1st Degree Murder Charge of Chicago Cop

That a copy shot a suspect walking away from him sixteen times is the Only One Purpose for 1st Degree Murder Charge of Chicago Cop
Rule One in firearm training: If you must shoot at a human being you shoot to kill. As in dead. You leftists think life is like Hollywood where you shoot him in the hand or shoulder and he surrenders.

I agree, but surely did it take sixteen shots to kill the man? I don't know.

I'm a Rightist, but even I think it was pretty outrageous.
When I was thinking of becoming a cop and doing the training we had a cop and bad guy standing 10 feet apart shoot at each other one night during a call. Both emptied their clips and both were not hit. A lot of crazy things happen in a panic situation where your only thought is survival.

Of course in a chaotic situation all manner of crazy things can and do occur. I just think sixteen shots is a bit much IMHO.
The only thing amazing he is such a good shot.

The police do not have a license to kill.

What's the deal wh this video being hidden all this time ?

Murder 1 requires premeditation. No sane jury can say it was premeditated murder.
Why Murder 1?
He will be found not guilty because he doesn't meet the requirements of murder 1.
Democrats will then riot across America with Obama and the usual suspects prodding them along.
All around election time next year.
Expect Obama to declare Martial law then.

Illinois state law:

(a) A person who kills an individual without lawful justification commits first degree murder if, in performing the acts which cause the death:
(1) he either intends to kill or do great bodily harm
to that individual or another, or knows that such acts will cause death to that individual or another; or
(2) he knows that such acts create a strong
probability of death or great bodily harm to that individual or another; or
(3) he is attempting or committing a forcible felony
other than second degree murder.

You can read the mitigating factors leading to 2nd degree here:

720 ILCS 5/ Criminal Code of 2012.

Murder 1 requires premeditation. No sane jury can say it was premeditated murder.
Why Murder 1?
He will be found not guilty because he doesn't meet the requirements of murder 1.
Democrats will then riot across America with Obama and the usual suspects prodding them along.
All around election time next year.
Expect Obama to declare Martial law then.
When has Oblama joined in any rioting?

Forum List

Back