only retards want single shots in serious times

u sound like an effing libertarian, newbie. :) you probably carry a PPK with Glasers in it.

I am a Libertarian. And I carry a customized M1991A1 .45ACP.

I also hunt with a single shot rifle. And I would put it up against any repeater in the game.

Different tools for different jobs.

Well, sir, I never had much use for one.

I have owned a slew of pistols, revolvers, semi-automatics, never really carried one unless I was out making night deposits at the bank. After a few years of that and never having to draw it I decided that handguns were just about as much trouble as they are worth.

And being a man of the cloth I figure that I am on God's time, anyway. With all of the times I have faced death and walked away I am pretty well convinced that nothing is going to take me before it's my time.

I do miss this pistol, though:

warren2049.jpg

It was a blast to shoot, like blackpowder guns always are.

Honorable mention:

1847Colt_Walker.jpg

Oh be still my heart!!

I finally found my perfect rifle several years ago. A Ruger No. 1 light sporter in .270 Win.

They are seriously great rifles. Good to see another fan.

Too rich for my blood...I can't see putting out that kinda cabbage for a one shotter.

$200 for a handi-rifle...sure.

But a grand?

It was on my dream list for a while. But I think what I have is the finest deer rifle ever.

Don't make us guess...whatcha got?

It was on my dream list for a while. But I think what I have is the finest deer rifle ever.

Don't make us guess...whatcha got?

A Ruger No. 1 Light Sporter in .270 Win. I thought I said that already.

Oops, you did...I misunderstood, thought you meant it was on your wish list, but you found something else that was more perfect...my fault, :redface: when I went back and read it, it was perfectly clear.

Black powder gets you an additional deer every year. So does a bow.

Forum List

Back