Only-trumpers could hand elections to Dems for years.

The [rhetorical] question is will Republicans learn from the 2022 GOP midterm disaster.

Will Republicans continue to nominate election deniers.

Will conservatives continue to lie about elections being ‘stolen.’

Will conservatives continue to lie about election ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating.’

And will conservatives continue to undermine our democratic institutions with voter suppression and disenfranchisement – such as opposing early voting (as we saw in Georgia) and opposing voting by mail.
The answer is, as long as you America hating Dims keep creating your own ballots en masse, we will keep challenging elections.

1. Prove no separation, you can't. The 2024 primaries will show you how wrong you are.

2. The Republican Party didn't keep the National Guard from protecting the Capitol after Trump and police chief Sund requested them for J6, did they? ANS: no, that was Pelosi's policy that kept the NG away and allowed the riot..

Trump winning the primaries gives Dems a super chance at winning the presidency...as Trump is a hugely toxic candidate.

If Trump loses the primaries, he'll burn the GOP to the ground to soothe his ego.

The GOP must either put up the weakest possible candidate against Biden (that has already lost to Biden), or implode as a national party.

Biden is sitting pretty for 2024.

Trump winning the primaries gives Dems a super chance at winning the presidency...as Trump is a hugely toxic candidate.
If Trump loses the primaries, he'll burn the GOP to the ground to soothe his ego.
The GOP must either put up the weakest possible candidate against Biden (that has already lost to Biden), or implode as a national party.
1. Trump may be toxic, but after 4-years of democrat rule any alternative is a winner.
2. How could Trump burn the GOP? Give me specifics. He's not that powerful.
3. So who do the democrats have that can beat anyone in 2024. Give me a name, any name, and I'll show you betting odds that says the Republican wins.
4. Biden may not remember who he is by 2024, he'd be 82, and "pretty" he ain't.

I seriously doubt Biden runs again.

1. Trump may be toxic, but after 4-years of democrat rule any alternative is a winner.
2. How could Trump burn the GOP? Give me specifics. He's not that powerful.
3. So who do the democrats have that can beat anyone in 2024. Give me a name, any name, and I'll show you betting odds that says the Republican wins.
4. Biden may not remember who he is by 2024, he'd be 82, and "pretty" he ain't.

1. The polls don't suggest this. There is still about half the electorate that won't vote for Trump under any circumstance.

2. The options are numerous.

He could tell his people not to vote for the winner of the republican nomination. Or tell them not to vote for GOP candidates in any election. Or start a write in campaign for his own name. Or convince them that the entire system is rigged and there is no point in voting. Or start a competing party, ala Ross Perot.

3. Joe Biden has already beaten Trump. Easily. It was a landslide. And that was *before* Trump's pathetic performance on January 6th.

4. Trump is just a few years younger than Biden. They're both old as fuck.

That other Presidents stole classified documents.
Clinton's sock drawer tapes says basically that what records a president takes are his. He's not stealing them.
Judge Jackson ruled that the tapes belonged to Mr. Clinton, even though the discussions included a broad range of presidential matters. The court ruled that the National Archives and Records Administration had no power to “seize control of them” because Mr. Clinton had used his authority under the Presidential Records Act to declare the recordings part of his personal records.

1. The polls don't suggest this. There is still about half the electorate that won't vote for Trump under any circumstance.

2. The options are numerous.

He could tell his people not to vote for the winner of the republican nomination. Or tell them not to vote for GOP candidates in any election. Or start a write in campaign for his own name. Or convince them that the entire system is rigged and there is no point in voting. Or start a competing party, ala Ross Perot.

3. Joe Biden has already beaten Trump. Easily. It was a landslide. And that was *before* Trump's pathetic performance on January 6th.

4. Trump is just a few years younger than Biden. They're both old as fuck.
1. NOT Trump, Desantis or Nikki Haley for example. Trump won't win the 2024 nomination.
2. Trump will forget politics and enjoy his retirement, NFW he wastes any more money on politics. Donors abandoned him.
3. I hope you run 82 year old senile Biden in 2024.
4. Exactly! They are BOTH too old.

1. NOT Trump, Desantis or Nikki Haley for example. Trump won't win the 2024 nomination.
2. Trump will forget politics and enjoy his retirement, NFW he wastes any more money on politics. Donors abandoned him.
3. I hope you run 82 year old senile Biden in 2024.
4. Exactly! They are BOTH too old.

If Trump doesn't win the 2024 nomination, he burns the GOP to the ground.

If Trump does win the 2024 nomination, he's a deeply unpopular candidate whom roughly half of the electorate would never vote for.....giving Biden his dream opponent that Biden has already soundly defeated.

Trump will not forget politics. His ego is invested in his loss. He would be a loser if he dropped out or didn't run.

If Trump doesn't win the 2024 nomination, he burns the GOP to the ground.
If Trump does win the 2024 nomination, he's a deeply unpopular candidate whom roughly half of the electorate would never vote for.....giving Biden his dream opponent that Biden has already soundly defeated.
Trump will not forget politics. His ego is invested in his loss. He would be a loser if he dropped out or didn't run.
Trump can't burn anything to the ground, especially the GOP. If you think he can, tell him how, with no money.
Trump won't win the 2024 nomination, his donors went to Desantis.
Trump's ego will have to deal with losing the nomination.

Trump can't burn anything to the ground, especially the GOP. If you think he can, tell him how, with no money.
Trump won't win the 2024 nomination, his donors went to Desantis.
Trump's ego will have to deal with losing the nomination.
He has loyalty of 1/3 of the repub party. If he tells them to stay home....the GOP is screwed. And Mitch and the elected officials with a brain know it.

That's your unproven "opinion", with no logic or proof, a "democrat wish"...

FACT: Republicans are Americans First, duh.

Democrats are criminal enablers.
Hmm…:fu:

1. Don't make me list all of Hillary's crimes that were not prosecuted. (illegal bathroom server, paying Russians for dirt on Trump, etc.)

2. Don't make me list all of the Biden Crime Family crimes, as documented in Hunter's laptop.

3. Oath Keepers committed a crime, and they will pay for it, unlike the BLM rioters.
"Justice" only works one way in the US, against conservatives.
1669821298104.png

1. Don't make me list all of Hillary's crimes that were not prosecuted. (illegal bathroom server, paying Russians for dirt on Trump, etc.)

2. Don't make me list all of the Biden Crime Family crimes, as documented in Hunter's laptop.

3. Oath Keepers committed a crime, and they will pay for it, unlike the BLM rioters.
"Justice" only works one way in the US, against conservatives.
View attachment 732745
Your sad whadabouts don’t change the reality, pard.

It was the RNC who supported now convicted seditionists.

Forum List

Back