🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only Two House Democrats Show Up for Impeach Trump Rally

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Green-Tlaib-640x480.jpg

The organizers of a rally calling for the impeachment of President Donald Trump said the event was held to deliver to Congress a petition with more than ten million signatures urging for the action, but only two House Democrats showed up in support.

Reps. Al Green (D-TX) and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) were the only two Democrats to attend and speak at the event.
They were joined by a host of leftwing organizations, including CREDO, George Soros-funded MoveOn.org, the Woman’s March — including pro-Palestinian activist Linda Sarsour — and Free Speech for People. “I always tell people: ‘This is your House,
------------

To be fair these 2 were the best they could do
because the rest of demonRATS were out to unch.

I saw Rep. Green discussing this on a PBS news show; he was actually quite eloquent in his delivery.

I saw Rep. Green discussing this on a PBS news show; he was actually quite eloquent in his delivery.
Being eloquently stupid is not complementary.

Rep. Green actually has a brain, has a much better command of the English language than that eight year old jackass in The White House, and Rep. Green demonstrated an excellent knowledge of The US Constitution, which Trump nor his supporters have any idea what that is about.

Rep. Green actually has a brain, has a much better command of the English language than that eight year old jackass in The White House, and Rep. Green demonstrated an excellent knowledge of The US Constitution, which Trump nor his supporters have any idea what that is about.

Are you sure about the having a brain part? There are AI speech generating programs which are very effective.

caddo when are those useless pieces of shit in congress going to start doing something constructive like helping out our elderly citizens who struggling to get by and many younger ones also struggling to get by,when will they do something about illegal immigration,our health system....you know things that actually help the citizens of this country instead dwelling all day long on fucking trump?...

caddo when are those useless pieces of shit in congress going to start doing something constructive like helping out our elderly citizens who struggling to get by and many younger ones also struggling to get by,when will they do something about illegal immigration,our health system....you know things that actually help the citizens of this country instead dwelling all day long on fucking trump?...

IMO The House has the authority & the responsibility to serve articles of impeachment on Trump for Trump's various attempts at obstruction of the SC investigation.

Will they do that? I don't have a crystal ball.

Doesn't matter how a Senate vote may proceed but The House has that responsibility to The Constitution.

IMO The House has the authority & the responsibility to serve articles of impeachment on Trump for Trump's various attempts at obstruction of the SC investigation.

Doesn't matter how a Senate vote may proceed but The House has that responsibility to The Constitution.

Various attempts?

Why is it that you libtards can never come up with any specific examples?

The reason is that you have none. As soon as you bring it up, it gets easily shot down!

Harry...this Congress has made it crystal clear, they work for Mexico / illegals and ONLY the most twisted fucked in the head Americans...PERIOD

Various attempts?

The reason is that you have none. As soon as you bring it up, it gets easily shot down!

The various attempts by Trump to obstruct the SC investigation are laid out in great detail within the SC report.

Here; I'll throw you a bone.
Look in the report Volume II, pages 15 -167, pages 224 - 448 of the PDF.
The various attempts by Trump to obstruct the investigation are documented within.

You should try reading it; you might learn something if you're smart enuff.

Last edited:

well you certainly avoided the question i asked.....but nice dance anyway....

Harry...this Congress has made it crystal clear, they work for Mexico / illegals and ONLY the most twisted fucked in the head Americans...PERIOD
anyone in this country who trusts a group of people who have the dismal approval rating they have,have got to be fucked in the head....

Various attempts?

The various attempts by Trump to obstruct the SC investigation are laid out in great detail within the SC report.

The various attempts by Trump to obstruct the investigation are documented within.

whats more important caddo....doing a useless,time consuming,costly battle with trump or doing something to help the citizens of this country?...

Various attempts?

whats more important caddo....doing a useless,time consuming,costly battle with trump or doing something to help the citizens of this country?...

You & every other person stuck soooooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's ass FAIL to realize ONE THING.

The US Congress has the authority & the responsibility to uphold The US Constitution.

The US Constitution is the ONLY DOCUMENT & the ONLY reason there is a USA.

You & your fellow Trumpers need to understand that document is EVERYTHING to our nation.

The US Constitution has the potential to keep any tyrant at bay, ONLY if the document is utilized when it needs to be utilized the most; during a time such as we are currently in.

If you hate The US constitution, then you need to move to Venezuela, or China, or Russia, or ............

Forum List

Back