Ontario "man" calls 911 due to tomatoes on his sandwich.

I would have pepper-sprayed the idiot for doing that.

But then, that's why I'm not in the law-enforcement business. :04:

You have to fill out forms when you spray someone. Plus ... that stuff NEVER comes off your hands.

Maybe they should go back to using the old lead-filled saps, like the door-kickers used in the old days. Those things sure can raise a bump on your noggin.

:laugh:

leather_sap_600x500.jpg

These work better ... and make a really cool sound when you extend them.

The mighty asp. :laugh:

And it stings like anything ... or so I've been told.

The good things is, unlike spray, you don't have to be all that accurate when using them. Pretty much anywhere you connect with it is gonna leave a mark.

I don't envy the police and military. Everything's so politically-correct now that it's becoming more and more difficult to do the job we pay them to do.

They should be allowed to shoot the bastards in the kneecaps with suppressed Ruger 10/22 .22 caliber rifles, like the Israeli IDF does.

That would be more entertaining. :04:

You have to fill out forms when you spray someone. Plus ... that stuff NEVER comes off your hands.

Maybe they should go back to using the old lead-filled saps, like the door-kickers used in the old days. Those things sure can raise a bump on your noggin.

leather_sap_600x500.jpg

The good things is, unlike spray, you don't have to be all that accurate when using them. Pretty much anywhere you connect with it is gonna leave a mark.

I don't envy the police and military. Everything's so politically-correct now that it's becoming more and more difficult to do the job we pay them to do.

They should be allowed to shoot the bastards in the kneecaps with suppressed Ruger 10/22 .22 caliber rifles, like the Israeli IDF does.

No. It's much more entertaining to arrest an idiot. They either throw a tantrum or cry like a little girl with a skinned knee.

Shooting people is messy, involves a lot of after care, and way too much paperwork.

leather_sap_600x500.jpg

No. It's much more entertaining to arrest an idiot. They either throw a tantrum or cry like a little girl with a skinned knee.

Shooting people is messy, involves a lot of after care, and way too much paperwork.

I can't argue with that. The most entertaining show on TV is LivePD. I get fits of uncontrollable laughter when some idiot tries to resist or jackrabbit. I do worry about those officers, though. It's only a matter of time before something goes bad, especially with those cameras distracting them.

Wasn't Pamela Anderson baby boomer a Canadian?

Besides, new genetically engineered tomatos are cross bred with the African Lotus fly catcher meat eating plant and bite you back if you don't eat them with respect!

Yes, she was Canadian, though hardly "natural".
At one point she was, and then drugs, hollywood and Tommy Lee's schlong ruined all of that natural.....beauty.

Shame

Even though she's a walking talking Hep C cootie factory, she's still fairly hot.

Not that I'd want to stick it in that.

pamela-anderson.jpg

Oh she is still hot, but she is so wrecked.

Besides, new genetically engineered tomatos are cross bred with the African Lotus fly catcher meat eating plant and bite you back if you don't eat them with respect!

At one point she was, and then drugs, hollywood and Tommy Lee's schlong ruined all of that natural.....beauty.

Shame

Even though she's a walking talking Hep C cootie factory, she's still fairly hot.

pamela-anderson.jpg

Sorry we wrecked her. She probably would have been better off staying up there. :04:

Millennials folks.

Canadians. Taking after their cuckolded "leader"

Not all Canadians are cucks. I'm pretty sure if we sent them enough guns, they'd overthrow the cucks.

Note to FBI/NSA/RCMP: This post is in no way to be construed as an attempt to overthrow the government of Canada. It's satire, get it? :04:

Shame

pamela-anderson.jpg

Sorry we wrecked her. She probably would have been better off staying up there. :04:

An ordinary life is actually quite underrated. People often don't think so. That does not mean you never go on vacations or do some traveling etc. Making a bucket list is not bad.

However I have known people and still know people my age (50) that need to go out every night. Need to go to Vegas whatever.....

Ordinary (relatively) is far more rewarding.

Hardly? I did hear she made a lot of things hard worldwide in her days. Who can replace her now?

Shame

pamela-anderson.jpg

See what happens when you don't read the bible?

Forum List

Back