OOPS

Nothing to add Hollow?
Yes. It's in good form to properly attribute material you cut and paste.

Name-calling as a tactic to defend your dishonesty is pointless and time-wasting.
Who says it´s a cut and paste, schnozzle
It's called "dishonest" and "plagiarism" when you cut and paste paragraphs of material and try to pass it off as your own.

Name-calling won't help you.

Nothing to add Hollow?
Yes. It's in good form to properly attribute material you cut and paste.

Name-calling as a tactic to defend your dishonesty is pointless and time-wasting.
Who says it´s a cut and paste, schnozzle, show me were someone has used the same words as me in this context?
You stole it from Juan Coles' site. Provide the link.

You're a dishonest cretin.

You are the one claiming my post was stolen, while I agree with you many people have posted similar comments, My one is unique, unless you care to post a link such a sorry Hollie

You are the one claiming my post was stolen, while I agree with you many people have posted similar comments, My one is unique, unless you care to post a link
It's just plagiarism. Post the link to Juan Coles site. Show us how dishonest you are.

The Israeli Hasbara line is that the Palestinians are natural, intrinsic terrorists who are always attacking Israelis out of blind hatred for Jews and who casually deploy terrorism on a mass scale and refuse to recognize the inexorability and naturalness of several million European and North African and other Jews living in Palestine.
Post the link to Juan Coles site

Just think, Hollie, without USMB no Man would even react with you, Now post your claimed link or get in the Kitchen and make a sandwich

Just think, Hollie, without USMB no Man would even react with you, Now post your claimed link or get in the Kitchen and make a sandwich
Digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Post the link to the material you plagiarized.

Forum List

Back