Open Hate And Harassment

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Seems to be the liberal trick of the day and while many may have written on CNN's attack on Trump one angle has been missed. CNN and Liberals are in fact racist.
This is so easy to prove because its so open. Had ANY white person gone after Obama like they did Trump EVERY liberal democrat that could draw a breath would have said "You attacked him BECAUSE he is black!"

Given the history of CNN I suggest to you folks Donald Trump was attacked SOLELY on the fact he is white. The fact he is Christian and Conservative is only the ribbon and the bow on the package. The fact he is Euro/White is the reason democrats hate him.

Obama was NEVER attacked like that during a press conference NEVER. So it HAS to be because of his color right? We have has that very excuse pounded into us for eight LONG years! Let us now ALL face the fact that CNN and democrats ARE open and virulent RACISTS.

There is simply NO place in a civilized free world country for that crap. Its time we faced the fact that the democrat party has not only been the symbol but the center of every racist group and movement founded, formed or financed in this country for TWO HUNDRED years.

We have a DUTY as American CITIZENS as people who hold to the constitution and support the Bill of Rights to stomp out EVERY last breath of ANY hate mongering and racist group in America. And the core of ALL those groups from the KKK to BLM IS the democrat party.

World history WILL one day record that the greatest mistake we made as a country {America} and the greatest mistake we made as a people {Americans} was to ALLOW the democrat party to even exist post civil war. We have ALLOWED a party to exist that HAS and DOES support the enslavement of humanity.

How foolish have we been?

Fury

Has obama openly attacked news orgs ?

I don't remember "fuck You Fox News , you are a bunch of liars ". During his pressers .

The rightist had to slit their wrists when Oblama was elected in 2008 from disbelief that America could elect a black man, and from there the racial slurs were hurled..Yet today they act as if they are the victims, they are victims of their own folly....
Yet, to listen to 214 and his racial tirades you'd think he would be smart enough to think before he embarrasses himself...But he doesn't...

The rightist had to slit their wrists when Oblama was elected in 2008 from disbelief that America could elect a black man, and from there the racial slurs were hurled..Yet today they act as if they are the victims, they are victims of their own folly....
Yet, to listen to 214 and his racial tirades you'd think he would be smart enough to think before he embarrasses himself...But he doesn't...
Racist...

Seems to be the liberal trick of the day and while many may have written on CNN's attack on Trump one angle has been missed. CNN and Liberals are in fact racist.
This is so easy to prove because its so open. Had ANY white person gone after Obama like they did Trump EVERY liberal democrat that could draw a breath would have said "You attacked him BECAUSE he is black!"

Given the history of CNN I suggest to you folks Donald Trump was attacked SOLELY on the fact he is white. The fact he is Christian and Conservative is only the ribbon and the bow on the package. The fact he is Euro/White is the reason democrats hate him.

Obama was NEVER attacked like that during a press conference NEVER. So it HAS to be because of his color right? We have has that very excuse pounded into us for eight LONG years! Let us now ALL face the fact that CNN and democrats ARE open and virulent RACISTS.

There is simply NO place in a civilized free world country for that crap. Its time we faced the fact that the democrat party has not only been the symbol but the center of every racist group and movement founded, formed or financed in this country for TWO HUNDRED years.

We have a DUTY as American CITIZENS as people who hold to the constitution and support the Bill of Rights to stomp out EVERY last breath of ANY hate mongering and racist group in America. And the core of ALL those groups from the KKK to BLM IS the democrat party.

World history WILL one day record that the greatest mistake we made as a country {America} and the greatest mistake we made as a people {Americans} was to ALLOW the democrat party to even exist post civil war. We have ALLOWED a party to exist that HAS and DOES support the enslavement of humanity.

How foolish have we been?

Fury

<<<pffft>>> save your faux indignation over your precious golden shower colored tribble headed overlord. when some lowlife congress critter yells out 'you lie' on the floor of the house during one of drumpf's state of the union address'...then you can piss & moan about the orangutan in chief being slighted.

I don't believe there are too many who hate Trump because he is white.

I do agree, however, that open hatred of whites by blacks is tolerated by leftists, and the situation has become so extreme that people are called racist if they AREN'T prejudiced against whites. Colorblind is no longer good enough. It now takes abject grovelling to satisfy people.

I'm reminded of that racist term "white privilege". There are certainly those in this country who are privileged, but they are privileged by economic situations and not skin color.

Has obama openly attacked news orgs ?

I don't remember "fuck You Fox News , you are a bunch of liars ". During his pressers .
Holder hacked and spied on AP after anti Obama report.

I don't believe there are too many who hate Trump because he is white.

I do agree, however, that open hatred of whites by blacks is tolerated by leftists, and the situation has become so extreme that people are called racist if they AREN'T prejudiced against whites. Colorblind is no longer good enough. It now takes abject grovelling to satisfy people.

I'm reminded of that racist term "white privilege". There are certainly those in this country who are privileged, but they are privileged by economic situations and not skin color.
Democrats have spawned entire groups who hate white people {BLM} That racist line simply does not stop because someone is president.

i am prejudiced against orange skinned fascists.

I guess we are all prejudiced against something.

I'm prejudiced against hyperbolic polemicists who are so blinded by their extreme partisanship that all they know how to do is demonize, myself.

i am prejudiced against orange skinned fascists.

I guess we are all prejudiced against something.

I'm prejudiced against hyperbolic polemicists who are so blinded by their extreme partisanship that all they know how to do is demonize, myself.

i am an indy & have voted for plenty of (real) conservative republicans. lol.... next.

Forum List

Back