Open Hate And Harassment

Back to the O. P.

I think the Blacks (and the Marxists who need their votes) claim that since they were abused in the past, they have a right to assume they are being abused now; and to hate White people because they abused them in the past, and so are presumed to be continually abusing them.

As the decades roll by, we can see we are not making much progress in this area. After a two term Black President, we have a real mess.

Half a century of The Great Society, The War on Poverty, and Affirmitive Action...and the Blacks are worse off now than ever...and they are more aggrieved by White People than ever. Its like it never happened, and now the talk is of Reparations.

W.E.B. DuBois, a famous Black Civil Right Activist said in 1906 that the Black man was going to have to quit blaming the White man for everything that goes wrong in their lives.

Over a century later...the Black man is still unhappy, and guess who he is blaming.

The Motto must be:

"Its not Bigotry if they owe you Reparations".

Seems to be the liberal trick of the day and while many may have written on CNN's attack on Trump one angle has been missed. CNN and Liberals are in fact racist.
This is so easy to prove because its so open. Had ANY white person gone after Obama like they did Trump EVERY liberal democrat that could draw a breath would have said "You attacked him BECAUSE he is black!"

Given the history of CNN I suggest to you folks Donald Trump was attacked SOLELY on the fact he is white. The fact he is Christian and Conservative is only the ribbon and the bow on the package. The fact he is Euro/White is the reason democrats hate him.

Obama was NEVER attacked like that during a press conference NEVER. So it HAS to be because of his color right? We have has that very excuse pounded into us for eight LONG years! Let us now ALL face the fact that CNN and democrats ARE open and virulent RACISTS.

There is simply NO place in a civilized free world country for that crap. Its time we faced the fact that the democrat party has not only been the symbol but the center of every racist group and movement founded, formed or financed in this country for TWO HUNDRED years.

We have a DUTY as American CITIZENS as people who hold to the constitution and support the Bill of Rights to stomp out EVERY last breath of ANY hate mongering and racist group in America. And the core of ALL those groups from the KKK to BLM IS the democrat party.

World history WILL one day record that the greatest mistake we made as a country {America} and the greatest mistake we made as a people {Americans} was to ALLOW the democrat party to even exist post civil war. We have ALLOWED a party to exist that HAS and DOES support the enslavement of humanity.

How foolish have we been?

Fury

I don't think Trump is attacked because he's white...but because of things he himself has said. He engineered a campaign that was volatile, angry, and insulting to many people. When criticized his reaction was way out of proportion to the perceived slight with all the hallmarks of a scorched earth mentality. The fact that his campaign attracted fringe groups long marginalized by both the left and the right didn't help matters.

I think I see where you are going with this though :lol: When Obama was attacked was it race? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I think the persistence of the birther movement had some racial connotations to it.

The Democrats of today are not the Democrats of yesterday - the southern conservative Dixiecrats who supported Jim Crowe and fled the party when it turned away from them and promoted civil rights. Who welcomed them with open arms...hmmmm? (hint - the Dems lost that valuable block of southern states).

The democrats moved to and took over the cities and taught racist thinking to ANOTHER color all the while killing them in ever growing numbers.

Oh, don't be silly...over and over we hear about how the Dems are the party of racism or the Pubs are the party of racism. Historically, both parties were guilty at one time or another. Today? Neither has a racist platform.

When the RaTz side with BLM, which they openly do, they are supporting racism. BLM is no different than The Klan - except for the colors of their respective members.

Seems to be the liberal trick of the day and while many may have written on CNN's attack on Trump one angle has been missed. CNN and Liberals are in fact racist.
This is so easy to prove because its so open. Had ANY white person gone after Obama like they did Trump EVERY liberal democrat that could draw a breath would have said "You attacked him BECAUSE he is black!"

Given the history of CNN I suggest to you folks Donald Trump was attacked SOLELY on the fact he is white. The fact he is Christian and Conservative is only the ribbon and the bow on the package. The fact he is Euro/White is the reason democrats hate him.

Obama was NEVER attacked like that during a press conference NEVER. So it HAS to be because of his color right? We have has that very excuse pounded into us for eight LONG years! Let us now ALL face the fact that CNN and democrats ARE open and virulent RACISTS.

There is simply NO place in a civilized free world country for that crap. Its time we faced the fact that the democrat party has not only been the symbol but the center of every racist group and movement founded, formed or financed in this country for TWO HUNDRED years.

We have a DUTY as American CITIZENS as people who hold to the constitution and support the Bill of Rights to stomp out EVERY last breath of ANY hate mongering and racist group in America. And the core of ALL those groups from the KKK to BLM IS the democrat party.

World history WILL one day record that the greatest mistake we made as a country {America} and the greatest mistake we made as a people {Americans} was to ALLOW the democrat party to even exist post civil war. We have ALLOWED a party to exist that HAS and DOES support the enslavement of humanity.

Fury

I don't think Trump is attacked because he's white...but because of things he himself has said. He engineered a campaign that was volatile, angry, and insulting to many people. When criticized his reaction was way out of proportion to the perceived slight with all the hallmarks of a scorched earth mentality. The fact that his campaign attracted fringe groups long marginalized by both the left and the right didn't help matters.

I think I see where you are going with this though :lol: When Obama was attacked was it race? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I think the persistence of the birther movement had some racial connotations to it.

The Democrats of today are not the Democrats of yesterday - the southern conservative Dixiecrats who supported Jim Crowe and fled the party when it turned away from them and promoted civil rights. Who welcomed them with open arms...hmmmm? (hint - the Dems lost that valuable block of southern states).

The democrats moved to and took over the cities and taught racist thinking to ANOTHER color all the while killing them in ever growing numbers.

Oh, don't be silly...over and over we hear about how the Dems are the party of racism or the Pubs are the party of racism. Historically, both parties were guilty at one time or another. Today? Neither has a racist platform.

Well, Jim Webb was sure given a hasty exit when he said all lives matter instead of toing the party line when it comes to all the claptrap about "white privilege" and Black Lives Matter.

The truth of the matter is that there are individual racists who are both republican and democrat -- the vestigial anti-black white racists who are invariably republican and the huge number of anti-white racists who are invariably democrat. The only party that actually assigns special privileges according to race, however, is the democratic via the institution of affirmative action which punishes Asians, Jews and Whites in order to provide disproportionate favoritism to Blacks and to a bit lesser degree Hispanics.

You have to stand in awe at the utter stupidity of the left when they can't see how blatant the media is with their concerted effort to bring down Trump with their racism bullshit.

When the RaTz side with BLM, which they openly do, they are supporting racism. BLM is no different than The Klan - except for the colors of their respective members.

Lol! Rediculous!

Then explain why there are so many white People supporting BLM?

Back to the O. P.

I think the Blacks (and the Marxists who need their votes) claim that since they were abused in the past, they have a right to assume they are being abused now; and to hate White people because they abused them in the past, and so are presumed to be continually abusing them.

As the decades roll by, we can see we are not making much progress in this area. After a two term Black President, we have a real mess.

Half a century of The Great Society, The War on Poverty, and Affirmitive Action...and the Blacks are worse off now than ever...and they are more aggrieved by White People than ever. Its like it never happened, and now the talk is of Reparations.

W.E.B. DuBois, a famous Black Civil Right Activist said in 1906 that the Black man was going to have to quit blaming the White man for everything that goes wrong in their lives.

Over a century later...the Black man is still unhappy, and guess who he is blaming.

The Motto must be:

"Its not Bigotry if they owe you Reparations".
The funny thing is they are still being abused by white men. Unfortunately, by convincing them they are nothing but victims, their minds are owned. By the same group that enslaved them physically. The democrats are still their massas. Period.

Patronizing minorities for political gain and making every effort to make the grievance INDUSTRY thrive is what makes every fucking effort evil.

The stooges that perpetuate this need to be kicked in their fucking teeth.

Fury

Well, Jim Webb was sure given a hasty exit when he said all lives matter instead of toing the party line when it comes to all the claptrap about "white privilege" and Black Lives Matter.

The truth of the matter is that there are individual racists who are both republican and democrat -- the vestigial anti-black white racists who are invariably republican and the huge number of anti-white racists who are invariably democrat. The only party that actually assigns special privileges according to race, however, is the democratic via the institution of affirmative action which punishes Asians, Jews and Whites in order to provide disproportionate favoritism to Blacks and to a bit lesser degree Hispanics.

Agree. there are individual racists. Neither party is racist.

If you're talking about affirmative action, there was a need for it at one time. Now, not so much.

You have to stand in awe at the utter stupidity of the left when they can't see how blatant the media is with their concerted effort to bring down Trump with their racism bullshit.

Trump is doing a good job on that all by himself.

BLM.

Let's take a look at this. I have to wonder if there isn't a hell of a lot of demonizing going on here and why?

Comparing them to the KKK? Seriously? Please, I would like to hear of any lynchings that BLM has done under it's official auspices. Also, I'd like to know when BLM murdered people trying to register other people to vote.

I think there is a great starving hole in white America that cries to be filled. That hole is: We are victims!

Every group has it's fanatical fringe but the KKK WAS the fanatical fringe...only...at the time it was kind of mainstrea.

What is BLM?

It's origins are with a group of mothers who lost children to police shootings. Are they right? Are they wrong? Well, they are mothers - and their voices surely deserve to be heard with an open mind, not dragged through the gutter. They have a legitimate grievance. It shouldn't just be swept under the rug because some, under the banner decide to take the law into their own hands and murder innocent policemen.

There is a need to examine the justice system, and how minorities fare in it.

There is no need to murder police because you are some sort of vigilante asshole.

What do the founders and leaders of BLM have to say about the violence committed by some of their followers?

Black Lives Matter Leader Condemns Violence at St. Paul Protest

Activists, Civil Rights Leaders Condemn Dallas Ambush

Trump is doing a good job on that all by himself.
You just need to stand in awe. They are just that stupid.

Well, yes...they are stupid to think Trump needs any help in bringing himself down :lol:

"Racist" is the "Wolf!" cry of the Democrats...and just like the boy in the fable, they got eaten alive.

I agree, accusations of "racism" are way overused...it diminishes real racism when it does occur.

"Racist" is the "Wolf!" cry of the Democrats...and just like the boy in the fable, they got eaten alive.

I agree, accusations of "racism" are way overused...it diminishes real racism when it does occur.

The big racial problems for the Ds is that they have doubled down on eliminating black jobs and using illegals as the means of doing so. When that blows up they will become more of a regional party than they are now and if they have some secret plan to walk back this dumber than dumb strategy then they have better security than any intelligence force on the planet.

• the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
    noun: racism

Forum List

Back