Open Hate And Harassment

Seems to be the liberal trick of the day and while many may have written on CNN's attack on Trump one angle has been missed. CNN and Liberals are in fact racist.
This is so easy to prove because its so open. Had ANY white person gone after Obama like they did Trump EVERY liberal democrat that could draw a breath would have said "You attacked him BECAUSE he is black!"

Pinkie214 shoulda called this thread "Open Speculation Fallacy".

I don't believe there are too many who hate Trump because he is white.

I do agree, however, that open hatred of whites by blacks is tolerated by leftists, and the situation has become so extreme that people are called racist if they AREN'T prejudiced against whites. Colorblind is no longer good enough. It now takes abject grovelling to satisfy people.

I'm reminded of that racist term "white privilege". There are certainly those in this country who are privileged, but they are privileged by economic situations and not skin color.
Democrats have spawned entire groups who hate white people {BLM} That racist line simply does not stop because someone is president.

I won't argue with that. The BLM movement came into existence in order to intimidate people into looking the other way when black criminals suffer the consequences for their behavior. Had they stuck to cases involving true civil rights, it would be a different matter, but the lionization of a 300 pound thug who just grabbed a store clerk around the neck and then proceeded to try to wrestle a cop's gun from him hardly qualifies in that regard.

I do agree, however, that open hatred of whites by blacks is tolerated by leftists, and the situation has become so extreme that people are called racist if they AREN'T prejudiced against whites. Colorblind is no longer good enough. It now takes abject grovelling to satisfy people.

I'm reminded of that racist term "white privilege". There are certainly those in this country who are privileged, but they are privileged by economic situations and not skin color.
Democrats have spawned entire groups who hate white people {BLM} That racist line simply does not stop because someone is president.

I won't argue with that. The BLM movement came into existence in order to intimidate people into looking the other way when black criminals suffer the consequences for their behavior. Had they stuck to cases involving true civil rights, it would be a different matter, but the lionization of a 300 pound thug who just grabbed a store clerk around the neck and then proceeded to try to wrestle a cop's gun from him hardly qualifies in that regard.
It was financed by Soros to fire up black voters to GOTV for Hillary. Then cops died.

i am prejudiced against orange skinned fascists.

I guess we are all prejudiced against something.

I'm prejudiced against hyperbolic polemicists who are so blinded by their extreme partisanship that all they know how to do is demonize, myself.

i am an indy & have voted for plenty of (real) conservative republicans. lol.... next.
Your a what?

indy...short for independent... not beholden to a political party.... something you are apparently unfamiliar with.

I'm prejudiced against hyperbolic polemicists who are so blinded by their extreme partisanship that all they know how to do is demonize, myself.

i am an indy & have voted for plenty of (real) conservative republicans. lol.... next.
Your a what?

indy...short for independent... not beholden to a political party.... something you are apparently unfamiliar with.
Independent my ass. You voted Hillary.

Your a what?

I'm not buying it for one second.

What you did was tantamount to people calling Obama a communist. It is the degree of hyperbole reflected in the statement that belies any claims to neutrality. Of course, those who do call Obama a commie usually don't try to claim they are something they are not, as I have never noticed any trying to pass themselves off as anything but conservative.

A lot of houses have signs "Black lives matter" next to them.

If someone puts a sign "White lives matter", how long do you think his windows will survive?

And Dems want everybody to believe that everybody is racist and fascist but themselves.

upload_2017-1-14_18-10-44.png

Your a what?

Independent my ass. You voted Hillary.
You are marked forever: you voted for Trump.

The rest of America simply will not take or accept hate and harassment from the Trumpers, as the latter have learned the last two months, across the country any more than on this board.

The resistance and push back continues.

Personally I'm not a positive fan of Trump but the LP candidate stayed stoned, Hillary like Obama is a follower of Saul Alinksy which makes both of them at least small c communists and she was Obama's handpicked successor and then there was Ms. Green. So,like all sane voters with a greater than room temperature I held my nose and voted for Trump.

Dark Fury this is bullying, picking on people with neither sanity nor sense shame on you.

Seems to be the liberal trick of the day and while many may have written on CNN's attack on Trump one angle has been missed. CNN and Liberals are in fact racist.
This is so easy to prove because its so open. Had ANY white person gone after Obama like they did Trump EVERY liberal democrat that could draw a breath would have said "You attacked him BECAUSE he is black!"

Given the history of CNN I suggest to you folks Donald Trump was attacked SOLELY on the fact he is white. The fact he is Christian and Conservative is only the ribbon and the bow on the package. The fact he is Euro/White is the reason democrats hate him.

Obama was NEVER attacked like that during a press conference NEVER. So it HAS to be because of his color right? We have has that very excuse pounded into us for eight LONG years! Let us now ALL face the fact that CNN and democrats ARE open and virulent RACISTS.

There is simply NO place in a civilized free world country for that crap. Its time we faced the fact that the democrat party has not only been the symbol but the center of every racist group and movement founded, formed or financed in this country for TWO HUNDRED years.

We have a DUTY as American CITIZENS as people who hold to the constitution and support the Bill of Rights to stomp out EVERY last breath of ANY hate mongering and racist group in America. And the core of ALL those groups from the KKK to BLM IS the democrat party.

World history WILL one day record that the greatest mistake we made as a country {America} and the greatest mistake we made as a people {Americans} was to ALLOW the democrat party to even exist post civil war. We have ALLOWED a party to exist that HAS and DOES support the enslavement of humanity.

How foolish have we been?

Fury

You know that I liked Trump in the beginning, and I still like some of his ideas...But the man who campaigned on uniting the country has basically caused a war with his drama and lies between his Tweets and comments against those who do not support him.

Our country was leaning a bit towards the BLM with Obama, but now every single man who carries a federalist flag is out screaming and are so excited they don't even see what Trump is doing and excusing him for things that Obama was slammed and dragged through mud for.

I do find it hypocritical Fury , Obama was treated horrible by the same people crying now for respect .

I am not sure if you remember Fury, but the day the twin towers went down I felt unity with our country, politics didn't matter, and I actually respected Bush for going into ground zero....until Cheney slapped a war on us, then we were at war with each other again.

Trump needs to be more open to transparency and stop his defensiveness , get thicker skin and suck it up, grow some balls...

:neutral:

Given the history of CNN I suggest to you folks Donald Trump was attacked SOLELY on the fact he is white. The fact he is Christian and Conservative is only the ribbon and the bow on the package. The fact he is Euro/White is the reason democrats hate him.

Obama was NEVER attacked like that during a press conference NEVER. So it HAS to be because of his color right? We have has that very excuse pounded into us for eight LONG years! Let us now ALL face the fact that CNN and democrats ARE open and virulent RACISTS.

There is simply NO place in a civilized free world country for that crap. Its time we faced the fact that the democrat party has not only been the symbol but the center of every racist group and movement founded, formed or financed in this country for TWO HUNDRED years.

We have a DUTY as American CITIZENS as people who hold to the constitution and support the Bill of Rights to stomp out EVERY last breath of ANY hate mongering and racist group in America. And the core of ALL those groups from the KKK to BLM IS the democrat party.

World history WILL one day record that the greatest mistake we made as a country {America} and the greatest mistake we made as a people {Americans} was to ALLOW the democrat party to even exist post civil war. We have ALLOWED a party to exist that HAS and DOES support the enslavement of humanity.

Fury

The CNN attack on Trump?

It's like a Jedi mind trick or something, and the weak-minded folks are easily denominated.

You people just repeat back what Trump says or Fox says or RW internet blog say without an ounce of critical thought or investigation.

CNN never attacked Trump. The dumb hairpiece urine lover groper conflated a CNN story with the website that published the leaked document.

He's an idiot and the people who can't see are going to deserve what they get from him.

Fury

You know that I liked Trump in the beginning, and I still like some of his ideas...But the man who campaigned on uniting the country has basically caused a war with his drama and lies between his Tweets and comments against those who do not support him.

Our country was leaning a bit towards the BLM with Obama, but now every single man who carries a federalist flag is out screaming and are so excited they don't even see what Trump is doing and excusing him for things that Obama was slammed and dragged through mud for.

I do find it hypocritical Fury , Obama was treated horrible by the same people crying now for respect .

I am not sure if you remember Fury, but the day the twin towers went down I felt unity with our country, politics didn't matter, and I actually respected Bush for going into ground zero....until Cheney slapped a war on us, then we were at war with each other again.

Trump needs to be more open to transparency and stop his defensiveness , get thicker skin and suck it up, grow some balls...

Fury

Fury

semi-agreement. I think his usual histrionic negotiating style while valuable in foreign affairs is often a liability in domestic policy. His proposed economic policies could easily create a 6% GDP annual growthrate and labor shortage that could turn his immigration policy into a major problem. And that is just one of many possible examples.

Last edited:

Fury

I don't think Trump is attacked because he's white...but because of things he himself has said. He engineered a campaign that was volatile, angry, and insulting to many people. When criticized his reaction was way out of proportion to the perceived slight with all the hallmarks of a scorched earth mentality. The fact that his campaign attracted fringe groups long marginalized by both the left and the right didn't help matters.

I think I see where you are going with this though :lol: When Obama was attacked was it race? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I think the persistence of the birther movement had some racial connotations to it.

The Democrats of today are not the Democrats of yesterday - the southern conservative Dixiecrats who supported Jim Crowe and fled the party when it turned away from them and promoted civil rights. Who welcomed them with open arms...hmmmm? (hint - the Dems lost that valuable block of southern states).

Fury

I don't think Trump is attacked because he's white...but because of things he himself has said. He engineered a campaign that was volatile, angry, and insulting to many people. When criticized his reaction was way out of proportion to the perceived slight with all the hallmarks of a scorched earth mentality. The fact that his campaign attracted fringe groups long marginalized by both the left and the right didn't help matters.

I think I see where you are going with this though :lol: When Obama was attacked was it race? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I think the persistence of the birther movement had some racial connotations to it.

The Democrats of today are not the Democrats of yesterday - the southern conservative Dixiecrats who supported Jim Crowe and fled the party when it turned away from them and promoted civil rights. Who welcomed them with open arms...hmmmm? (hint - the Dems lost that valuable block of southern states).

The democrats moved to and took over the cities and taught racist thinking to ANOTHER color all the while killing them in ever growing numbers.

Fury

The democrats moved to and took over the cities and taught racist thinking to ANOTHER color all the while killing them in ever growing numbers.

While the Ds were founded in 1824 as an openly racist party preaching Indian genocide by death march east of the Mississippi, the Republicans were not far behind as with Lincoln's idea of dumping blacks in Liberia, the Long Walk of the Dinneh under his watch too and similar stunts by their Successors. The major difference is Jill Stein proving in Detroit at least that the Ds have never seen a ballot box that they won't stuff. Even more important is their history of self-enrichment at the taxpayer's expense. The Ds are simply a criminal gang masquerading as a political party. That is the reason for the correlation in those maps you use as a sig and that is the most important difference to keep in mind.

Forum List

Back