Open meeting by Black Lives Matter, except, "No whites allowed"

White People Banned from Black Lives Matter Meetings in Philadelphia
One Twitter user suggested that Martin Luther King Jr. would never have supported such a policy, and the group simply said that “he made that choice and we have made ours.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then you have idiots who are white that think they are black, and think the black family will stand up for them like their own blood. No you see if ones' family can ditch their own blood what the hell makes people think they will take you on as one of their own. That goes for any race doesn't matter wth you are.
But those thoughts are geared towards that one bitch who is white and thinks she is black. Sorry her name escapes me at the moment. Her last name starts with a D I believe.

I don't see this anywhere but..

Dailycaller
Brietbart
The Blaze
and Infowars...

So Fake news trying to discredit the movement..

YOU MISSED THE LINK IN THE LEFT CORNER OF INFOWARS ARTICLE

View attachment 120177

OK, I am sorry...yes this is on the Philly twitter site so I deleted my fake news post..

Now this angers me...why can't the people who go out and walk in the city can't go to their meetings?

They are shooting themselves in the leg..

BLM Philly‏ @BLMPhilly Apr 3

BLM Philly Retweeted Sharika Soal

He made that choice and we have made ours. White people can support us but they cannot attend our meetings.

One Twitter user suggested that Martin Luther King Jr. would never have supported such a policy, and the group simply said that “he made that choice and we have made ours.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then you have idiots who are white that think they are black, and think the black family will stand up for them like their own blood. No you see if ones' family can ditch their own blood what the hell makes people think they will take you on as one of their own. That goes for any race doesn't matter wth you are.
But those thoughts are geared towards that one bitch who is white and thinks she is black. Sorry her name escapes me at the moment. Her last name starts with a D I believe.

Dailycaller
Brietbart
The Blaze
and Infowars...

View attachment 120177

OK, I am sorry...yes this is on the Philly twitter site so I deleted my fake news post..

Now this angers me...why can't the people who go out and walk in the city can't go to their meetings?

He made that choice and we have made ours. White people can support us but they cannot attend our meetings.
Now if we can just get these people to put their heads down to their legs and many of the BLM problems (and liberals) would be solved....If you know what I mean....

As soon as they ask whites to be apart of it I can hear it now

"Why do you need the white people's help?"

As soon as they ask whites to be apart of it I can hear it now

"Why do you need the white people's help?"

They just shot themselves in the leg, doing what they accuse others of doing...King would have never told anyone to stay away, .just read that there

Replying to @Bekochan @abeligbod and
King would have never stopped anyone from coming to his meetings..Especially if they were going to risk their ass in a walk. @BLMPhilly

Dailycaller
Brietbart
The Blaze
and Infowars...

View attachment 120177

Now if we can just get these people to put their heads down to their legs and many of the BLM problems (and liberals) would be solved....If you know what I mean....

I am a left leaning person and I have walked in other causes, all colors and parties bring strength..

I just do not understand why they cut anyone from the meetings? #BadMove@BLMPhilly

Black people deserve their own housing, classes and meetings. Separate every campus into the white half and the black half. Asians have to go with the whites. Hispanics hang out on the quad.

Forum List

Back