Open question for Obama supporters

Well, to be honest. you'd admit that in terms of the negative things that have happened since the Obama took office, the example you cited was exceptionally minor.

Moving the goal posts? It's been obvious for some time now that he is willing to admit his faults.

Well, to be honest. you'd admit that in terms of the negative things that have happened since the Obama took office, the example you cited was exceptionally minor.

Moving the goal posts? It's been obvious for some time now that he is willing to admit his faults.

This is something like the 10th time I've read that he (or his supporters) never admit fault/question his decisions. The OP obviously has no interest in reading responses.

Wait... you -don't- think more serious things had happened during the current administration?
You -can''-t admit that in terms of the negative things that have happened since the Obama took office, the example you cited was exceptionally minor?
Or is that the only example you have?

Wait... you -don't- think more serious things had happened during the current administration?
You -can''-t admit that in terms of the negative things that have happened since the Obama took office, the example you cited was exceptionally minor?

Did he take responsibility for something? Did I cite an example? What is it that you want him to fall upon his sword for?

The tone in DC set the stage for the least productive congress in modern history.

Nice.
Anything else?
You want him to fall on his sword don't you?
:dunno:
Did he take responsibility for something? Did I cite an example?
Well, I guess that one example of The Obama taking responsibility for something going wrong during his tenure is all you have.
Or...If that's the one you want to stand on, more power to you.

Well, I guess that one example of The Obama taking responsibility for something going wrong during his tenure is all you have.
You're just trolling. Give it a rest. Your question has been answered, more than once.

So, the answer to your question is a resounding yes, of course he has, and the many examples in this threat prove it.

Thanks for asking.

So, the answer to your question is a resounding yes, of course he has, and the many examples in this threat prove it.
Thanks for asking.
As I said:
If that's the one you want to stand on, more power to you.

Thanks for asking.
As I said:

I think you shanked that punt.

Thanks for asking.
As I said:
I think you shanked that punt.
On the contrary -- if someone wanted to argue that The Obama takes responsibility for virtually none of the bad things that have happened on his watch, your inability to post more than a single tiny example of him doing so goes a long way to prove it.

your inability to post more than a single tiny example of him doing so

Only if you ignore all the other posts in the thread. The answer to your question becomes "yes of course he has....do you live under a rock or what?"

Forum List

Back