🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Open season declared on US citizens abroad

The entire Reagan era of the 80's was open season on American's. Ronnie made it profitable without much risk of retaliation. By the end of his 2nd term they were blowing a passenger jet loaded with American college kids out of the sky over Lockerbie. The responsible asshole who did it didn't get dead until Obama gave the OK, just like with Bin Laden.

he did it to help fund terrorists.
He did it to increase the number of kidnapped Americans. Most of the time the families cannot pay. Thus giving obama a bonus, beheaded Americans. He's joyfull. Especially if the dead are white.

The entire Reagan era of the 80's was open season on American's. Ronnie made it profitable without much risk of retaliation. By the end of his 2nd term they were blowing a passenger jet loaded with American college kids out of the sky over Lockerbie. The responsible asshole who did it didn't get dead until Obama gave the OK, just like with Bin Laden.
Then i take it you think Obama and Reagan are BOTH bad people?

This is a silly idea.
The blindingly obvious has been stated by so many.

Americans are extremely unpopular abroad because of your governments' foreign policies over the years, now we'll very likely see extremists and general criminals taking advantage of this new stupidity.

The first question I'm always asked by those with an interest is, "are you American?". I shudder in a disgusted manner, and tell them I wouldn't want to be American for a gold brick.

You have to remember that Obama traded five jihadists for that traitor Berghdahl. A guy who should spend the rest of his life in Leavenworth pounding rocks.

Any Americans who travel overseas should be on their own.

Travel at your own risk and if captured hope your family has the money to get you back.

This is a silly idea.
The blindingly obvious has been stated by so many.

Americans are extremely unpopular abroad because of your governments' foreign policies over the years, now we'll very likely see extremists and general criminals taking advantage of this new stupidity.

The first question I'm always asked by those with an interest is, "are you American?". I shudder in a disgusted manner, and tell them I wouldn't want to be American for a gold brick.
You are full of crap dude. Americans are not unpopular abroad. Foreigners love to see Americans visit their countries. Some may complain about them being rude of overbearing, but the love to see them. Americans bring American cash and boost the local economy. Even where there is no tourism folks like meeting them and talking to them.

You people bitched when the was no ability of families to pay ransom and negotiate...

I never bitched. As far as I'm concerned if your overseas and get kidnapped then I sure hope to hell your family has to money to get you back.

Forum List

Back