Open season on our elections

I dunno if this motivates me that much. It may be illegal for him to have the FBI do campaign work for the let's Trump America Again campaign anyways.

?

That's what you got out of it...

Interesting...

Yeah, Trump wants to hear dirt on those looking to unseat him. Think Joe Biden doesn't want dirt on Trump's sex life from the French?

Also it might be against campaign laws for the NSA or whoever to work for Trump's reelection directly. Not that I don't think a sitting President has an advantage just happening to have his man in charge of the CIA or whatever. But still, I suspect there are limits.

I am going to have to read the entire article , I thought it was just Trump not telling the FBI if someone told him.

Maybe that pop up and noisy ad should stay away and allow any of us to read it all.

Well if the laws say Trump has to tell the FBI about his contacts with foreign officials he should or he should push to change the laws. Can't go to amateur politician jail.

Honestly while I might investigate it on my own to prove the validity, I'd probably take information from the Taliban on my rivals......then I'd wonder why the Taliban or whatever scum were helping me. I'd take it though.
Well let's play out the scenario to illustrate one of the reasons you shouldn't. You take the information from the talliban or Russia for that matter and you get elected. After you are in office, someone from the talliban, or Russia gets into contact and tells you. "Give me this consession, or I blow the lid on the help I gave you and your willingness to accept it". They call it being compromised and it's not a good thing.
You mean like Britain, Australia, Ukraine, and Italian officials have just done outing Obama and Hillary for doing this?

?

That's what you got out of it...

Interesting...

Yeah, Trump wants to hear dirt on those looking to unseat him. Think Joe Biden doesn't want dirt on Trump's sex life from the French?

Also it might be against campaign laws for the NSA or whoever to work for Trump's reelection directly. Not that I don't think a sitting President has an advantage just happening to have his man in charge of the CIA or whatever. But still, I suspect there are limits.

I am going to have to read the entire article , I thought it was just Trump not telling the FBI if someone told him.

Maybe that pop up and noisy ad should stay away and allow any of us to read it all.

Well if the laws say Trump has to tell the FBI about his contacts with foreign officials he should or he should push to change the laws. Can't go to amateur politician jail.

Honestly while I might investigate it on my own to prove the validity, I'd probably take information from the Taliban on my rivals......then I'd wonder why the Taliban or whatever scum were helping me. I'd take it though.
Well let's play out the scenario to illustrate one of the reasons you shouldn't. You take the information from the talliban or Russia for that matter and you get elected. After you are in office, someone from the talliban, or Russia gets into contact and tells you. "Give me this consession, or I blow the lid on the help I gave you and your willingness to accept it". They call it being compromised and it's not a good thing.
You mean like Britain, Australia, Ukraine, and Italian officials have just done outing Obama and Hillary for doing this?
First. I would like a source to back up these claims. Secondly. Their is an insane difference, between hiring a law firm to do opposition research. Contracts that stipulate that the law firm do their do diligence on checking the sources. The difference being that the law firm NOT the incumbent is responsible for the information. And the incumbent can as such not be compromised. Thirdly you just tried to compare Australia with the Taliban and Russia..... you don't see a problem with that?

I Don't Know What More ANYONE Needs To Hear

About this website

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

EXCLUSIVE: Trump says he would listen if foreigners offered dirt on opponents
In an ABC News exclusive, President Donald Trump said he may not alert the FBI to overtures from foreign governments during the 2020 race.
Id be hard pressed to think of a situation, where I would contact the FBI; or any Government Agency.
So you believe it's ok for foreign nations to interfere in our election ,,,,,,,,,,,,for the benefit for either party? Really?
We know our government does. It in fact does it all the time itself.

Yeah, Trump is terrible. Next he'll be paying Russia for a fake dossier to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Dem nominee.
Trump is unamerican He would accept help from foreign countries and not call FBI and republicans are fn swine for not calling the pos what he is

What is unamerican is when the DNC rigged the election for Hillary.

It is patriotic to expose that shit.

So take your faux outrage and shove it, jackass.
The bar for what passes for patriotic has been lowered enough without taking it down this far. That said, it is completely legitimate to expose it.

Rigging and cheating in politics and elections is hardly unAmerican, it’s as old as the days of the republic.

Last edited:
Trump admits he'd take info from foreign countries to help him win elections Now, did he take help, the dirt, from Russia ?? No morals No ethics The man is a walking slime bag Defends son for not calling fbi on russian meeting

Trump says he would accept dirt on political rivals from foreign governments - CNNPolitics
The biggest problem caused by foreign countries influencing elections is not direct assistance to candidates but rather planting information in social media, bulletin boards like this one, blogs, and tips to reporters, radio call ins and tips to political writers by people working for other countries and anti-US factions within the US. Today, you do not need a real story backed up by facts to effect elections, you just need a story to go viral. Social media will twist it as needed. I would be surprised if we didn't have agents posting on this board that are working for foreign countries. There are many posts that are misrepresentations of a story that appears in media and often that story is a total fabrication and when it's not, the poster twists it to make it so.

There is also another aspic to the problem. Some countries such as Russia want to spread disinformation to the public such that the public loses faith in the media as well as public officials. So they just don't know what to believe or who to believe.
You can not blame the dysfunction of American society on Russians. The spread of disinformation on the scale necessary to manipulate a society can only come from within.

It's interesting because we have been lied to our entire lives by the government and a complicit media. All of a sudden Trump comes along and starts echoing what people already suspect which amplifies the belief. Then a Russian conspiracy pops up, framed by the government that has always lied to us and espoused by an ever complicit media.

Russia? Give me a break. The enemy is within.

Trump won with the help of Putin

You made a claim, so back it up........

So? When did Russia become public enemy #1? Could it be because Putin made the barrypuppet look like the moron that he was as president? Putin refused to allow the CIA proxy army of ISIS from doing to Syria what was done to Libya? He annexed Crimea when an illegal coup d'etat happened in the Ukraine funded by Soros and the E.U?

Unless the ROOSKIES had the ability to change voter logs on all electronic voter machines? You have got NOTHING. It was the Hildebeast and the DNC that worked their asses off to rig the election and we have the e-mails that prove it. Sucks to be you, "comrade".

Pretty much since the end of WW2. Putin didn't make Obama look like anything. Obamas sanctions were crippling Russia. Trump is Putins bitch. You don't have shit but stuff you keep making up debt slave.

So why was there a sign off on giving Russia 20 percent of the uranium reserves?

BTW, the west was keeping the USSR propped up until it came time to rape, pillage and plunder the resources after Leo Wanta and Soros (using currency swaps) killed the Ruble. Read Antony Sutton's work...he was a brilliant researcher and scholar. Did you know that Trotsky was funded by the Wall Street bankers? That Woodrow Wilson convinced Canadian authorities to allow Trotsky to continue to Russia with the millions in gold he had for the commie revolution? Look it up.....

Barrypuppet was a toothless tiger and Putin called his bluff on the CIA, Saudi intel, MI5/M6/ Mossad proxy army known as ISIS that pulled the chemical attack on Syrians and tried to claim it was Assad. Remember that "line in the sand" comment? You are not bright, IM2 and you are certainly ignorant of pertinent facts. You are butthurt in a big time way and I feel your pain.

(snicker)

I'm sure Bin Laden will explain to you how toothless Obama is. Trump is Putins bitch.

Yeah, Trump is terrible. Next he'll be paying Russia for a fake dossier to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Dem nominee.
Trump is unamerican He would accept help from foreign countries and not call FBI and republicans are fn swine for not calling the pos what he is

The thing is it's ILLEGAL to take help from a foreign nation for an election.

trump; broke the law when he took Russia's help in 2016, then lied about it, and has proudly said he will break the law again.

The man belongs in prison not our White House.
That depends on what that help is. It's illegal for the campaign to accept contributions or anything of monetary value from a foreign source. However, if Putin calls up his old buddy in the White House and says I've got some good shit on Biden. That's perfectly legal. If a deal is struck, then that can be illegal. If that shit helps the candidate raise money for the campaign, then it can argued that's its illegal. In other words, it can get tricky.

But yet foreign interests donated to Hillary's foundation and to Super Pacs to fund her campaign. She had 1.14 Billion dollars to spend versus the 712 million dollars that Trump had. Her mega donors were hedge fund managers. She allowed donations from lobbyists some of which were registered as representing foreign governments to raise money as well. The Hildebeast hung herself and no Russian collusion delusion caused her to lose.

This doesn't appear to be the case.

trump; broke the law when he took Russia's help in 2016, then lied about it, and has proudly said he will break the law again.

That depends on what that help is. It's illegal for the campaign to accept contributions or anything of monetary value from a foreign source. However, if Putin calls up his old buddy in the White House and says I've got some good shit on Biden. That's perfectly legal. If a deal is struck, then that can be illegal. If that shit helps the candidate raise money for the campaign, then it can argued that's its illegal. In other words, it can get tricky.

But yet foreign interests donated to Hillary's foundation and to Super Pacs to fund her campaign. She had 1.14 Billion dollars to spend versus the 712 million dollars that Trump had. Her mega donors were hedge fund managers. She allowed donations from lobbyists some of which were registered as representing foreign governments to raise money as well. The Hildebeast hung herself and no Russian collusion delusion caused her to lose.

Like that siggie. LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When the electoral process can no longer produce a republican president, the electoral process then becomes the enemy to defeat.

Like that siggie. LOL
(a)ProhibitionIt shall be unlawful for—
foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
foreign national.
foreign national” means—
section 611(b) of title 22, except that the term “foreign national” shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or
section 1101(a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.
(Pub. L. 92–225, title III, § 319, formerly § 324, as added Pub. L. 94–283, title I, § 112(2), May 11, 1976, 90 Stat. 493; renumbered § 319, Pub. L. 96–187, title I, § 105(5), Jan. 8, 1980, 93 Stat. 1354; amended Pub. L. 107–155, title III, §§ 303, 317, Mar. 27, 2002, 116 Stat. 96, 109.)

Trump admits he'd take info from foreign countries to help him win elections Now, did he take help, the dirt, from Russia ?? No morals No ethics The man is a walking slime bag Defends son for not calling fbi on russian meeting

Trump says he would accept dirt on political rivals from foreign governments - CNNPolitics
The biggest problem caused by foreign countries influencing elections is not direct assistance to candidates but rather planting information in social media, bulletin boards like this one, blogs, and tips to reporters, radio call ins and tips to political writers by people working for other countries and anti-US factions within the US. Today, you do not need a real story backed up by facts to effect elections, you just need a story to go viral. Social media will twist it as needed. I would be surprised if we didn't have agents posting on this board that are working for foreign countries. There are many posts that are misrepresentations of a story that appears in media and often that story is a total fabrication and when it's not, the poster twists it to make it so.

There is also another aspic to the problem. Some countries such as Russia want to spread disinformation to the public such that the public loses faith in the media as well as public officials. So they just don't know what to believe or who to believe.
You can not blame the dysfunction of American society on Russians. The spread of disinformation on the scale necessary to manipulate a society can only come from within.

It's interesting because we have been lied to our entire lives by the government and a complicit media. All of a sudden Trump comes along and starts echoing what people already suspect which amplifies the belief. Then a Russian conspiracy pops up, framed by the government that has always lied to us and espoused by an ever complicit media.

Russia? Give me a break. The enemy is within.
I call them Republican voters and the yellow repub congress

Like the Steele doossier?
No meathead Like the info that got the AH in our WH elected
So not the Steele dossier then? I mean only a slimebag would use it, ... and did.

Like the Steele doossier?
No meathead Like the info that got the AH in our WH elected
So not the Steele dossier then? I mean only a slimebag would use it, ... and did.

Wrong.

Trump has put a ....For Sale sign on his presidency

If you have anything on my opponent, give me a call
I will be grateful.....wink, wink

Forum List

Back