🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Opinion.....I feel like the days of the US being a RESPECTED LEADER of freedom are over

Opinion.....I feel like the days of the US being a RESPECTED LEADER of freedom are over​

It is a lot better now than it was for the prior 4 years. Trudeau and everyone aren’t laughing at us during meetings anymore.

Opinion.....I feel like the days of the US being a RESPECTED LEADER of freedom are over​

It is a lot better now than it was for the prior 4 years. Trudeau and everyone aren’t laughing at us during meetings anymore.
That would be hard to do since Biden hides all the time.

Our enemies don't fear us.
Our allies can't trust us.
We seemingly stand for money not morality or freedom.
We cower to the UN & NATO despite them not being able to survive without our money.
We seemingly fear A nation (Russia) who can't even topple a nation with no real standing army.
China continues to just walk all over us.

Our leaders lack credibility and reasoned reactions.

You think that today?

You need to stop mainlining your ridiculous media. It's turning your mind to mush.

We cower to the UN & NATO despite them not being able to survive without our money.
We seemingly fear A nation (Russia) who can't even topple a nation with no real standing army.

Given the responses we saw by other leaders to Trump, it has been over.

Better that than the Communist controlled far Left media that you lap up.

My media sources are the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.

if you think those are Communist far left, you're a retard.

But we knew that already.

You think that today?

You need to stop mainlining your ridiculous media. It's turning your mind to mush.
I don't watch much media bro. I listen to ABC radio on the way to work at 630 am. I do evening local news mostly for weather and I read.

Fail bigger.....if you can

Isn't he going to Poland right as we speak? Oh yeah, hiding, right. In his bunker.
NO... Nothing confirmed that I can find... He won't go any farther than Brussels...

He's going to buy some chocolate in Belgium and maybe have an Ice Cream cone on the Grand Place, and hell he may splurge and have a waffle...
And then nap...:bigbed:

So, what you're really saying is that the political establishment has set up a reeking, uninhabitable wasteland.....like......a swamp?

That's easy.

I'll just post pictures of cheap bourbon and bad 90s hairband metal videos and/or modern Japanese teen rock!

Mega fail!
How sad is it that yall are deduced to mocking the music rather than the fucking point?

Scrub

80's rocked
Modern Japanese Rock is VASTLY superior to the trash American bands are putting out.

And I drink everything from the high dollar shit to Jim Beam and I'm not afraid to admit it because I'm not a fucking primadonna snob. Not my fault you're a close minded biggot...bigot....

Forum List

Back