Opinion Piece: "Why Progressives Misead"

I think if anyone "misleads", it's the right wing.

you "think" and not feeeeeel ? that must be a first, of course you would say it is the right, simply because you are so far left you are about to fall off the scale, unless your lying comrades can build another extension on your end.

Why Progressives Misead...., because they were raised in a home that had no moral values, went to a school that taught communism on the side, besides the conservative flag saluting straight boys gave JB and other comrades too many swirlies, and your brains are still swimming in the cesspool of HATE, LIES and DISHONESTY !! :lmao:

Forgot my third reason, I think of my compound bow, 9mm glock and 12 gauge as just a tool, I like using my compound bow to hunt once and a while when in season, but I don't think much of my guns

But I live in the South and some of these southerners are so addicted to guns, that's all some talk about , to the point I feel is unhealthy,on how they never leave home with out it. I never ever carried, even when I was buying drugs in my youth on the South side of Chicago, or even as a taxi Cab driver nights for a few months in Anderson South Carolina

Never had to because I am a guy with smarts and pays attention to his surroundings

I sometimes like to remind our friends in the South, that the Union proved beyond any shadow of any doubt, that Only well regulated Militias of the United States may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union; even in the South.

Are you claiming W was a right winger? Nothing could be further from the truth.

Of course he was right wing. He just wasn't batshit crazy like you are.

You believe in big unlimited government controlled by a small elite...and I am the one who is batshit crazy.
:uhoh3:

I believe in having a government befitting a modern state.

Libertarians ARE Crazy. It's why you only get 1% of the vote.

you "think" and not feeeeeel ? that must be a first, of course you would say it is the right, simply because you are so far left you are about to fall off the scale, unless your lying comrades can build another extension on your end.

Why Progressives Misead...., because they were raised in a home that had no moral values, went to a school that taught communism on the side, besides the conservative flag saluting straight boys gave JB and other comrades too many swirlies, and your brains are still swimming in the cesspool of HATE, LIES and DISHONESTY !!

Hey, guy, how is banning abortion going for you? Oh, wait. Abortion is still legal?

How about getting prayer back in the schools? Oh, wait. That's still unconstitutional, isn't it?

How about stopping gay marriage like Bush promised you in 2004? Oh, wait, no. It's legal in 38 states now. Probably the whole country come June.

Wait, wait, how about getting Creationism taught in the schools? Oh, wait, No, that's not working, either. Republican judges are slapping those down.

So essentially, dumb shit like you who vote for Republicans because they are Right With Jesus never get much of anything you want.

But the rich get their tax cuts, their free trade treaties, their right to work laws, and all the other things to make YOUR life a little more miserable.

Are you claiming W was a right winger? Nothing could be further from the truth.

Of course he was right wing. He just wasn't batshit crazy like you are.

You believe in big unlimited government controlled by a small elite...and I am the one who is batshit crazy.
:uhoh3:

I believe in having a government befitting a modern state.

Libertarians ARE Crazy. It's why you only get 1% of the vote.

What you believe in is as ancient as the pyramids.

Sadly you and many like you don't see the truth.

upload_2015-3-13_7-53-28.jpeg

Dear Progressives,

Here is another "memo" you may have missed from the left;

Here is our "mission statement" should there be any need to quibble in Any encounter with the right about which direction latitude of construction must be Construed (especially in regard to the general welfare).

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Thus, not Only the Term Provide is used in Article 1, Section 8 but the Term Promote is in our mission statement; so, don't let the right make Any advances with their claim to allegiance to the propaganda and rhetoric, of their Republican doctrine.

Here are the specifically and progressively, through object orientation before it's Information Age time, the declared, general powers merely delegated to our federal Congress.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises,

to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States;

but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

The rest of the Article, is merely examples and qualifications of those progressively simple, general powers.

For what purpose could the enumeration of particular powers be inserted, if these and all others were meant to be included in the preceding general power? Nothing is more natural nor common than first to use a general phrase, and then to explain and qualify it by a recital of particulars. But the idea of an enumeration of particulars which neither explain nor qualify the general meaning, and can have no other effect than to confound and mislead, is an absurdity, which, as we are reduced to the dilemma of charging either on the authors of the objection or on the authors of the Constitution, we must take the liberty of supposing, had not its origin with the latter.--The Federalist Number Forty-One

Dear Progressives,

Here is another "memo" you may have missed from the left;

Here is our "mission statement" should there be any need to quibble in Any encounter with the right about which direction latitude of construction must be Construed (especially in regard to the general welfare).

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Thus, not Only the Term Provide is used in Article 1, Section 8 but the Term Promote is in our mission statement; so, don't let the right make Any advances with their claim to allegiance to the propaganda and rhetoric, of their Republican doctrine.

Here are the specifically and progressively, through object orientation before it's Information Age time, the declared, general powers merely delegated to our federal Congress.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises,

to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States;

but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

The rest of the Article, is merely examples and qualifications of those progressively simple, general powers.

For what purpose could the enumeration of particular powers be inserted, if these and all others were meant to be included in the preceding general power? Nothing is more natural nor common than first to use a general phrase, and then to explain and qualify it by a recital of particulars. But the idea of an enumeration of particulars which neither explain nor qualify the general meaning, and can have no other effect than to confound and mislead, is an absurdity, which, as we are reduced to the dilemma of charging either on the authors of the objection or on the authors of the Constitution, we must take the liberty of supposing, had not its origin with the latter.--The Federalist Number Forty-One
Then how come Red States are soaking up money from hard working Blue State liberals?

If someone has to be dishonest to accomplish what they want to accomplish, then it can't be good for you. Think about it. Progressives don't have strong moral compasses.

Forum List

Back