Opinion:

as with all leftist you resort to insults instead of honest debate,,,
He’s a conservative

you are a lefty who is ashamed to admit it
thats the same thing democrats tell me when I call them a POS,,
funny how you both behave the same way when someone doesnt do what you say,,,

I've seen you as anti progressive on here for what that's worth.
Your ideology seems solid
Its the implementation or lack there of thats seems flawed.
thats because youre a leftist republican,,,
us constitutionalist respect others choices and chose to spend our time on the issues instead of reverting to personal attacks,,,
now after the personal attacks some of us choose to return in kind,,,

Is that good enough for an "opinion" - in Current Events because "opinions" are current.

It is my opinion, that BOTH sides are being played like a cheap fiddle, by, you guessed it, BOTH sides. They put you into a group; tool or enemy of the Party. The alleged left listens to the alleged leftist media and the alleged right listens to Fox News and talk radio. Neither are sources for Individual Liberty. This Country was established to secure Liberty- neither Democrats or Republicans embrace that- BOTH subscribe to borrow to spend, unjust wars (foreign and domestic) and unconstitutional actions. BOTH, at some point will say; the rule of law while embracing acting under the color of law which is the diametric opposite- and the talking head pseudo intellectuals will spin it to fit their narrative with pretentious agonizing or glorifying bunk.
30 second sound bite rhetoric changes nothing and I don't have to have a link to show we're living the results of pseudo intellectual bullshit being produced as important conversation- voters on BOTH sides are no different from each other in their ardor for the Party- it is The Party that is the driving force for the animosity- SMH-

Pseudo intellectuals are produced by the unconstitutional Dept of Education who has one agenda- control the minds of the young. One side wants strict compliance one side wants compliance to be strict. The key being compliance- and voters applaud the ignorance.

This, one Party or the other Party, is what got us to where we are. It's THE why DC is referred to as a Duopoly- think about that. Being an acolyte (yes that's what being a Party faithful is) plays into the hands of the Duopoly- it serves their agenda, which is controlling the power, so we believe.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results- complaining about History in the next breath is what?

I'm glad, yet sad, that I'm 72. Glad I won't be around to witness the demise in its entirety, but, sad that I don't have the energy to fight it- except for myself. I WILL NOT GO GENTLY INTO THE NIGHT if and/or when "they come for me" with their needles for their latest bullshit hysteria perpetrated by ignorant fucks that couldn't hold a real job if their life depended on it- media and political-

Those of you who continue to support Party over Individual Liberty/Rights will suffer just as much as those who oppose your Party. It doesn't matter which Party. Group think is group think. It is called indoctrination and the Party is the epitome of its effectiveness.
Hum

group think is bad, so being a lone wolf is better?

what has sitting on the fence accomplished for the country?

I’m sorry your argument has reached rock bottom and you have use a cut and paste

better luck next time

Both major parties "stand" for the same thing - they're own power to control society. That's pretty much it.
Wrong

the republican base stands for something and they elected donald trump over the objection of the RINOs in washington who wanted a business-as-usual candidate

after decades of complaining about the sameness of the two parties and voting for dope smoking libertarian losers you finally got an outsider in the white house

but the discontented class lacks the imagination to take advantage of the opportunity

as with all leftist you resort to insults instead of honest debate,,,
He’s a conservative

you are a lefty who is ashamed to admit it
thats the same thing democrats tell me when I call them a POS,,
funny how you both behave the same way when someone doesnt do what you say,,,

I've seen you as anti progressive on here for what that's worth.
Your ideology seems solid
Its the implementation or lack there of thats seems flawed.
thats because youre a leftist republican,,,
us constitutionalist respect others choices and chose to spend our time on the issues instead of reverting to personal attacks,,,
now after the personal attacks some of us choose to return in kind,,,

That's weird I have never been calling anything with the adjective Leftist before -
E-va

Both major parties "stand" for the same thing - they're own power to control society. That's pretty much it.
Wrong

the republican base stands for something and they elected donald trump over the objection of the RINOs in washington who wanted a business-as-usual candidate

after decades of complaining about the sameness of the two parties and voting for dope smoking libertarian losers you finally got an outsider in the white house

but the discontented class lacks the imagination to take advantage of the opportunity

Si' (a thousand times Si')

Restricting Liberty they swear in the affirmative to protect and defend is NOT good no matter how you slice it or dice it.

The holier than thou acolytes of the Duopoly Party feel incumbent to defend the elders in their church, or the deacons or the pastor- see the many comments in this thread for validation.

Wrong

They elected him to address the debt........which is now heading to 28 trillion. They elected him to get Mexico to build the wall. Mexico isn't and you have appx 3 miles of new wall to show for your vote.

They elected him to overturn Obamacare. Nope. They elected him to do something about China. We sure did. Our bail out Covid bill gave them millions of dollars.

He is still calling people names, so I guess you have that.

every bad thing thats happened in this country over the last 150 yrs was done by democrats or republicans,,
Everything good was done by repubs and dems also

the chronic complaining fence sitters contributed NOTHING

No fence here. Just not voting for shitbags.

The funny thing is, nearly everyone admits they're voting for a crappy candidate. They'll rarely defend the candidate they're voting for, instead insisting that the "other guy" is worse. If that's the best you can say for your candidate, do us all a favor and give up.

They elected him to address the debt........which is now heading to 28 trillion. They elected him to get Mexico to build the wall. Mexico isn't and you have appx 3 miles of new wall to show for your vote.
All of that is a lie

we elected trump to stop the loss of jobs to china.

and to put an end to illegal immigration

yes we want a balanced budget

but the spending monster in washington is congress not the president

They'll rarely defend the candidate they're voting for, instead insisting that the "other guy" is worse.
Well yeah.

thats life on the real world

spoiled idealists who have been told they deserve 100% are never going get what they want

trump may rub some people the wrong way

ut he is trying to take America in the right direction whereas the libs - on this case dems - are not

and libertarians sitting on the fence or voting for some crackpot loser are totally useless either way

All of that is a lie

we elected trump to stop the loss of jobs to china.

and to put an end to illegal immigration

yes we want a balanced budget

but the spending monster in washington is congress not the president

Congress can't spend without the presidents signature.

Fail.

Forum List

Back