Oprah Decides Not To Run.So Is Anyone Saddened, Disheartened & Depressed?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: I found out earlier today, I think on the Rush Limbaugh show that Oprah has decided not to run in 2020.
Oh well,,looks like we are going to have about 40 Million snowflakes about to cry again like they did when Hillary lost in an embarrassing landslide.
This is just so sad !!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :boohoo:
How will all of the Democrats take this shot to the heart? Will Chuck Schumer pull out his 1/2 sliced red onion and cry all next week?
:crybaby: :laugh2: :laugh: :lame2:

:2up: I found out earlier today, I think on the Rush Limbaugh show that Oprah has decided not to run in 2020...Oh well,,looks like we are going to have about 40 Million snowflakes about to cry again like they did when Hillary lost in an embarrassing landslide.
This is just so sad !!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :boohoo:..How will all of the Democrats take this shot to the heart? Will Chuck Schumer pull out his 1/2 sliced red onion and cry all next week?

What? Oprah didn't want her name shackled to the "deranged men in women's bathrooms" party? :lmao:

She is a smart lady after all!

I am kind disappointed. I had this meme ready to go:

F1DA6459-CA1A-4804-B2A4-A2B77691D53B.jpeg

I’d vote republican before I’d vote got Oprah.

The last thing we need is another celebrity president.

I think Oprah should return to her true talent in life: being a coke whore. At least it'll keep her pachydermic body nice and thin.

View attachment 173477
Don't worry, it's still early. Maybe they will run Weinstein, he is more qualified than Bill Clinton was.
Bill Clinton created the Best Economy & Most Jobs in History while creating a Surplus & Strong US Dollar!!!

No he didn't stupid. The tech boom did that. Not to mention the Republican Congress that forced him to deal.

View attachment 173477
Don't worry, it's still early. Maybe they will run Weinstein, he is more qualified than Bill Clinton was.
Bill Clinton created the Best Economy & Most Jobs in History while creating a Surplus & Strong US Dollar!!!

No he didn't stupid. The tech boom did that. Not to mention the Republican Congress that forced him to deal.
yah, but,,it was right after Al Gore invented the internet, then 3 weeks later 200 Million Americans were overwhelming Best Buy sales people wanting to buy those $1500.00 Acer computers

:2up: I found out earlier today, I think on the Rush Limbaugh show that Oprah has decided not to run in 2020.
Oh well,,looks like we are going to have about 40 Million snowflakes about to cry again like they did when Hillary lost in an embarrassing landslide.
This is just so sad !!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :boohoo:
How will all of the Democrats take this shot to the heart? Will Chuck Schumer pull out his 1/2 sliced red onion and cry all next week?
:crybaby: :laugh2: :laugh: :lame2:
So sad to think that trumpanzees wasted all that Oprah bashing...........

I don't understand...... A failed dieter over and over again that to this day still gives dieting advice, a person who regularly preached on the best way to raise children - who never had children...a person who who had 1'000's of hours of marital advice on her show...who never married.... isn't running for President???

I imagine companies that specialize in women's clothing for fatsos aren't thrilled with the news so soon after the Hildebeast left them all holding the bag full of millions of unsold pantsuits after she screwed up her own coronation.

Forum List

Back