Oprah has been part of the problem for decades and suddenly she thinks she's the solution

now now------a little CONTEXT here-------maybe oprah did not KNOW. (keep in mind----
I believe the same about Chris Christie)

Man, it's fun to watch the Right Wing panic!

"Oh my god, the Democrats are getting their OWN celebrity. And theirs is likable and not crazy!!!!"
Oprah has enthusiastically supported the craziest sort of medical quackery.

The Oprah-fication of medicine

And of course Oprah and Hollywood in general are part of the problem. They've embraced people like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein and Roman Polanski for decades!

Hollywood hypocrites: In a Brilliant Show of Hypocrisy James Franco Wore a “Time’s Up” Pin—The Internet Does Not Forget

Last edited:
Seal is a woman abuser. That's why him and Klum got a divorce. On top of that he has a nasty attitude.

"Oh my god, the Democrats are getting their OWN celebrity. And theirs is likable and not crazy!!!!"
Oprah doesn't have a single idea, much like her political party. Trump has taken the country to dizzying new heights. You can think he won because he was a bigger TV star than Oprah, but he won the presidency with his ideas.

Oprah doesn't have a single idea, much like her political party. Trump has taken the country to dizzying new heights. You can think he won because he was a bigger TV star than Oprah, but he won the presidency with his ideas.

there was a time in my life-----including NOW----but also REMOTELY----like 30 years ago that I had
the TIME for daytime TV--------OPRAH? she was the fat chick that TALKED to a few other fat
chicks ----expressing "opinions"--------that defined VACUITY. I did sit thru the silly thing at least
twice

I think it also needs to be noted that Oprah herself is a sexual abuse victim ( she was molested when age was 9). Highly insensitive for Seal to say what he said.

And why is fox news even writing an article about what this one hit wonder this? No has been checking for Seal since 1995 when he came out with "Kiss from a rose".

there was a time in my life-----including NOW----but also REMOTELY----like 30 years ago that I had
the TIME for daytime TV--------OPRAH? she was the fat chick that TALKED to a few other fat
chicks ----expressing "opinions"--------that defined VACUITY. I did sit thru the silly thing at least
twice
She's a has been Joy Behar.

I think it also needs to be noted that Oprah herself is a sexual abuse victim ( she was molested when age was 9). Highly insensitive for Seal to say what he said.
Her father and sister both say she was a trick-turning whore.

At 9 she was turning tricks?

And her family only started talking smack about her when she cut them off financially.

At 9 she was turning tricks?

And her family only started talking smack about her when she cut them off financially.

sheeeeesh----one misery after the other-----why would she cut them off?

Forum List

Back