Oprah has been part of the problem for decades and suddenly she thinks she's the solution

I think it also needs to be noted that Oprah herself is a sexual abuse victim ( she was molested when age was 9). Highly insensitive for Seal to say what he said.
Her father and sister both say she was a trick-turning whore.

At 9 she was turning tricks?

And her family only started talking smack about her when she cut them off financially.
Argue with her family, they're the ones saying so.

BTW, her dad is a barber, still cutting hair. Oprah doesn't sound like the best daughter.

I think it also needs to be noted that Oprah herself is a sexual abuse victim ( she was molested when age was 9). Highly insensitive for Seal to say what he said.

And her family only started talking smack about her when she cut them off financially.
Argue with her family, they're the ones saying so.

BTW, her dad is a barber, still cutting hair. Oprah doesn't sound like the best daughter.

there is bad blood in that family----SHEEEESH

Typical negro

Typical whitey.

Man, it's fun to watch the Right Wing panic!

"Oh my god, the Democrats are getting their OWN celebrity. And theirs is likable and not crazy!!!!"
26230308_10213118795982957_7680150905115659823_n.jpg

To me, those who makes the mess should be the ones who clean it up. The problem is they could always end up making things worse than they already were.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Donald Trump has been part of the problems of sexual assaults and financial chicanery and now Mango Mussolini proclaims himself a champion of the working class... get real
Do you think Seal is lying?
Seems celebrities know
Remember the Matt lauer party was mostly about his sexcapades
Then they played dumb when the heat came

Forum List

Back