Oprah sounded like Morpheous from the Matrix during her speech.

Was a pretty good & inspiring speech for young girls/women.

She is a woman to be admired unlike Hillary the bitch.
I do believe if she were to run she would beat Trump. Possibly quite handily.
She's not running.

I understand her speech ran for 9 minutes. That must have made for a very long awards show.

First question, who wrote her speech for her...and there you have it.
Did you watch the two videos? The tone, inflection & crowd reactions are crazy similar.

She's a fake. She stands up there talking about how women have been abused yet in her own industry rampant abuse of women has been going on for decades and she's done nothing, nada. WTF she's worth $4 billion dollars, if there was a powerful woman who could take a stand and do something who better? The picture of her kissing Weinstein is all you need to know.

She wants old white people to die.

Psst...that’s you gramps.
So I've heard. Doesn't change the op even if true. She is a remarkable woman who is the perfect example of the American dream.
Do I think she should be president? Nope. Just like I was against Trump before the election.
There is no “if”.

She said it.

The only problem with her is the same with Obama.

They hates them some whitey too much.

She's a bigoted Racist, but then again, all Democrats are so it's to be expected.

I don't think you know her politics, from what I have seen she is way too far to the Left. It just wouldn't happen.

Oprah sounded like Morpheous from the Matrix during her speech.

Hardly. She simply re-hashed a lot of the old, tired liberal talking points, hope&change etc. from the last 30-plus years.

There's no more reason to think she could achieve them than previous liberals, all of whom failed.

Pushing standard liberalism always sounds wonderful with its glowing predictions. Too bad the predictions never come true. Liberals' greatest problem is that, after the latest example of the last 8 years, people are starting to notice that pattern, and no longer believe it.

If a weird looking reality tv star can do it, anyone can

If a weird looking reality tv star can do it, anyone can
I'm not sure if you're referring to Trump or Oprah. Your statement seems to describe both of them. Could you clarify?

She wants old white people to die.

Psst...that’s you gramps.
So I've heard. Doesn't change the op even if true. She is a remarkable woman who is the perfect example of the American dream.
Do I think she should be president? Nope. Just like I was against Trump before the election.
There is no “if”.

She said it.

She's talking about racists. I am not a racist so no, she isn't talking about me. An extreme statement but not difficult to understand if you consider how blacks were treated when she was a young girl.

Do you think she is qualified to be president?
Nope. Neither was Trump or Obama.
Besides being a lawyer familiar with constitutional law, Obama was also a state senator and a US senator. You can call that unqualified if you’d like, but compared to Trump (rich daddy’s boy, failed businessman and tacky reality star), Obama is over qualified

Do you think she is qualified to be president?
Nope. Neither was Trump or Obama.
Besides being a lawyer familiar with constitutional law, Obama was also a state senator and a US senator. You can call that unqualified if you’d like, but compared to Trump (rich daddy’s boy, failed businessman and tacky reality star), Obama is over qualified
Umm no.

Glad we could clear that up.

Forum List

Back