Orange County NC RNC election tampering?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Thanks to bodecea for pointing this out:

North Carolina Republican Party spokeswoman Emily Weeks told NBC News that the office is totally unusable and that materials inside, possibly including completed absentee ballots, may have been destroyed.

NC Republican office firebombed, 'Nazi' GOPers threatened in graffiti

Why would the RNC have in its possession absentee ballots? They are meant to be mailed in by the voter or dropped off by the voter at an early voting site.

Yeah, why are you rats trying to plant that story? Did you firebomb it as another diversion or is it an attempt at deflecting the actions of your voting base?

So a violent act of arson, and death threats isn't what a vacuous bed wetter is concerned about, as long as it's committed by leftwing sociopaths.

Go figure.

Then they wonder why people call them fuckin retards.

So a violent act of arson, and death threats isn't what a vacuous bed wetter is concerned about, as long as it's committed by leftwing sociopaths.

Go figure.

NO ONE, except for Trump blaming "Clinton's animals" is condoning this act....find something else to bitch about.

Go figure.

I'm concerned about those absentee ballots that were destroyed. Why were they kept there in the first place? If you're looking for fraudulent voting, there is a perfect example. How is the RNC going to explain their way out of this one?

Go figure.

Why does the RNC have absentee ballots in their possession?

Go figure.

I'm concerned about those absentee ballots that were destroyed. Why were they kept there in the first place? If you're looking for fraudulent voting, there is a perfect example. How is the RNC going to explain their way out of this one?
I wonder why the MSM isn't covering this.

It's actually a really good question. There is zero reason for the RNC to be in possession of ballots.

Yeah, why are you rats trying to plant that story? Did you firebomb it as another diversion or is it an attempt at deflecting the actions of your voting base?
I'm glad to hear that you have evidence as to who firebombed the GOP headquarters. You ARE sharing it with the authorities, right?

Go figure.

Glad to hear that you too have evidence as to who firebombed GOP headquarters....you've shared it with the police, right?

It's actually a really good question. There is zero reason for the RNC to be in possession of ballots.
I agree. You almost expect random fucktards to bomb things but you don't expect political parties to put them selves in a position where they could be accused of vote tampering.

Forum List

Back