Order of protection or a gun, which is more effective when the guy is in your home?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
An order of protection is often the trigger that turns a stalker into a killer......in this case a woman had to shoot the intruder who also had an order of protection against him....the piece of paper was obviously not thick enough to keep him from entering the apartment...

‘Intruder' killed in home invasion had court order against him

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A woman shot and killed a man who broke into her Ortega Farms home on the Westside, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said.

News4Jax has learned the woman had a temporary restraining order against him
-------

Another woman is glad the victim was safe.

“About two years ago, my cousin was killed. Somebody broke in and killed him over in the apartments right down from her," Laurice Barcous said.

There have been several other cases where intruders have been killed.

• In April, a 36-year-old man was shot to death after police said he kicked in a door in Riverside.
  • In December, a 21-year-old was killed when authorities said he tried to break into a neighbor’s home in Julington Creek.

An order of protection is often the trigger that turns a stalker into a killer......in this case a woman had to shoot the intruder who also had an order of protection against him....the piece of paper was obviously not thick enough to keep him from entering the apartment...

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A woman shot and killed a man who broke into her Ortega Farms home on the Westside, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said.

-------

“About two years ago, my cousin was killed. Somebody broke in and killed him over in the apartments right down from her," Laurice Barcous said.

• In April, a 36-year-old man was shot to death after police said he kicked in a door in Riverside.
  • In December, a 21-year-old was killed when authorities said he tried to break into a neighbor’s home in Julington Creek.

I feel that an Order of Protection should come with a gun permit attached.

Orders of Protection, or any type of restraining order, will never protect a person and you can not count on police to keep you safe. So, what does that leave? Some form of self-protection, which includes a firearm.

-------

A drugged mine is a Democrat mine and they will 'help' you get there..

Whack him on the head with a rolled up order of protection or ventilate him with a nine?

I'll take the nine

Forum List

Back