Oregon drug deaths explode

R.e35df5269fe0616422019352347c4ec3

Now if we can just convince their politicians to take them OR might be a decent place to live after they all OD. ;)

Big shocker when you legalize all hard core drugs
. You get more addicts and deaths
The important question most people never ask,

Why do the next generation ingest hard addictive drugs after abundant evidence that they are really bad for health turns them into criminals expensive and early death.

The important question most people never ask,

Why do the next generation ingest hard addictive drugs after abundant evidence that they are really bad for health turns them into criminals expensive and early death.
Because they want to get high. Getting high is all they want in the world. China has developed a more potent drug. It's called Iso. Given free to the cartels for distribution in the US. It's far more deadly than fentanyl.

Because they want to get high. Getting high is all they want in the world. China has developed a more potent drug. It's called Iso. Given free to the cartels for distribution in the US. It's far more deadly than fentanyl.

Are you sure?

I wonder at the stupidity of the young who knowingly take an addictive drug that slowly or quickly destroy them.

I consider that utter stupidity.

Are you sure?

I wonder at the stupidity of the young who knowingly take an addictive drug that slowly or quickly destroy them.

I consider that utter stupidity.
Am I sure? About iso?
Yes. I'm sure.

A year or so ago didn't Oregon proudly say they were legalizing drugs because it would create less drug usage and more would seek help or some such nonsense?

Of course being soft on crime and drugs gets you nowhere. California is soft on crime and they are over run with it now.

The answer isn't more drugs. The answer is more help for people who genuinely want it (not ones that only want it when they get caught), and being a hell of a lot tougher on criminals.

Forum List

Back