Oregon to "protect" LGBT kids

my gawd, the left only champions Freedoms of choice for the killing of one's offspring by ABORTION

Now they cut off any therapy to YOU THE PEOPLE just BECAUSE they say so

how freaking free or should I say, FASCIST. Enjoy letting the homosexual mafia dictate your lives

Oregon needs a safe haven law so people could drop uncontrollable kids off at the fire station and get them into foster care.

It beats waiting until they are 18 and putting them out on the street.

I can't believe the government has the right to monitor and disallow bullshit and unsafe medical practices. The nerve of those ivory-tower asses!

I can't believe the government has the right to monitor and disallow bullshit and unsafe medical practices. The nerve of those ivory-tower asses!
The government surely can. That's why there should be an alternative. Such as a way parents who are denied counseling and therapy for their uncontrollable children to divest themselves of the burden the government thrust upon them.

The government surely can. That's why there should be an alternative. Such as a way parents who are denied counseling and therapy for their uncontrollable children to divest themselves of the burden the government thrust upon them.

Parents being unable to brainwash their gay children into being heterosexual is such a burden. If people want to try out that bullshit as an adult then be my guest; however, kids do not have a say in the matter but society sure does.

Kids driven to torture and kill small animals have no say in the matter either. It's a mental illness. It's a compulsion. If parents cannot help a child deal with destructive compulsions the parent should be afforded some method of removing the mentally ill family member before the damage gets worse.

Kids driven to torture and kill small animals have no say in the matter either. It's a mental illness. It's a compulsion. If parents cannot help a child deal with destructive compulsions the parent should be afforded some method of removing the mentally ill family member before the damage gets worse.
You just compared people who torture and kill animals to gays. The hits just keep coming.

You just compared people who torture and kill animals to gays. The hits just keep coming.
Yes. I did. Kids driven to torture and kill small animals are born that way. They have no choice in the matter. Just like gays.

Should such a child receive therapy? How about a child that cuts themselves. Should that child receive therapy? What kind of self destructive behavior should be exempt from therapy? What kind of compulsions are off limits for treatment?

Forum List

Back