Oregon's Magic Mushroom Experiment

There are old mushroom hunters. There are bold mushroom hunters. There are no old, bold mushroom hunters. Caution is advised. Little brown mushrooms (LBMs, ex. Galerina autumnalis) is a prime, deadly example.
I know my mushrooms. If I don't know it, I wouldn't eat it.

In order to use mushrooms in Oregon, you have to sign up and take them in the presence of a "counselor", you can't buy them and take them home. Also, the cost is very high, I believe it is somewhere in the $600 to $800 range per session. I have no idea if you have to show some medical or personal need for these in order to be accepted for a "session", I just hope researchers discover the medical effects of psilocybin.
You've nailed it: class difference, not race difference. The first thing noticed in Eugene was the yuppies buying up (Chinese-style) 'hood real estate. Then Iggie's (where H. sapiens once had some fun) mysteriously disappears.

The modus operandi continues, here:

Psilocybin and Depression, Cost to Read: $39.95

I know my mushrooms. If I don't know it, I wouldn't eat it.
Our warning is for others, not simply you. Badger having studied and worked in the Mycology Department of Penn State, knows how a fungus morphology can change according to environment, not a particular pasture. Just because you may be scratching at the same patch of earth does not mean you are educated. You, like diversity doctors, should steer clear of pop quizzes. The largest Psilocybe in the US came from the Penn State campus (cap ~ 6" dia.). It is still displayed there.

Cannot imagine Dumbocrats noticing anything different but if Turdy obtains rabies clearance I would happily contribute to a Board Funding Project to see what benefits a chronically handicapped person might achieve .
Can someone translate from trumpanzee speak?

In today's news, Oregon now has thousands lined up for magic mushrooms.
This could explain a lot about Oregon. I wonder if Janet Yellen will be attending?

This could explain a lot about Oregon. I wonder if Janet Yellen will be attending?
Playtime in Eugene

No surprise. We now know how Joe does economics. As her wikipage says, 'In his remarks on the announcement, Biden lauded her as "one of the most important economic thinkers of our time," who "spent her career focused on employment and the dignity of work." '

Translation. Joe's handlers again told him what to say (Yellen, Yale 1971, citadel of the CIA). Any questions? As one of the founders of Home Depot has stated, "Joe Biden has never done an honest day's work in his life."

Forum List

Back