O'Reilly tosses a softball to obama

It was despicable...right wing propaganda fest.

It is an interview with the President of the United States on SUPER BOWL Sunday. It is not supposed to be a hearing.

The right's hatred for the President of the United States is only trumped by their hatred for the working men and women of this country that are struggling to make ends meet.

It was despicable...right wing propaganda fest.

It is an interview with the President of the United States on SUPER BOWL Sunday. It is not supposed to be a hearing.

O'Reilly hyped it that he was going to get some answers on Benghazi, IRS, "you can keep it", etc. He got nothing but bullshit and the same old excuses.

The right's hatred for the President of the United States is only trumped by their hatred for the working men and women of this country that are struggling to make ends meet.

Oh, yeah, right. there no conservatives who are struggling to make ends meet in this crappy obama economy. Would they be pissed if they were all doing great?

The dems are the ones who want the middle and lower classes to be slaves to the govt.

Conservatives want everyone to do well and for the govt to stay out of our lives.

There is supposed to be another interview that will be taped and aired I guess tomorrow night.
I need to see this this one though.Maybe they will air it before the taped interview.

O'Reilly has to be careful.
Too agressive and he's a racist.
The left's overuse of that word has taken some sting from it but maybe Bill played into that.
I would like to see it nonetheless.

Doesn't it ever get old? :rolleyes:

What is getting old is the right's 'makers vs. takers' divisive crap. I hope the GOP continues to run on that lie. The American people will continue to sent Republicans home like they did Mitten.

What is getting old is the right's 'makers vs. takers' divisive crap. I hope the GOP continues to run on that lie. The American people will continue to sent Republicans homelike they did Mitten.
What's old are your stale, freaked-out, liberal boilerplate rants.

I bet you have a whole file of them in your documents, that you can just copy and paste for any occasion, don't ya? :lol:

What is getting old is the right's 'makers vs. takers' divisive crap. I hope the GOP continues to run on that lie. The American people will continue to sent Republicans home like they did Mitten.

if the "makers" are people who work for their money and "takers" are the govt and its welfare slaves, then you are correct because what we have today is a recipe for the downfall of this country.

Yes, you elected obama twice and you deserve what he is doing to you and your future.

Blah blah blah blah, rightwing, blah blah blah Fox, blah blah blah.

I am one of those hard working trying to make ends meet, this President has done nothing but put the screws to us so just shut it with all the Lefty talking points dipshit.

O'Reilly was asking softball questions, but asking Palin to name a single newspaper she reads was a "gotcha question". :lol:

Blah blah blah and more bull shit, your intolerance to others views is amazing.

Forum List

Back