O'Reilly tosses a softball to obama

O'Reilly is a pompous dinosaur - they should of had Megyn Kelly tare Obama's ass anew!

People these Superbowl interviews are 15 minutes max you might get five questions in during that time if your lucky and can keep the President from giving his mini speech answers that he loves to do so what do you really expect from these things? I'm much more interested in seeing the longer taped interview where you have more time to really get into things in detail.

When will you ever give it up and realize what you advocate is big money in government. Its not big government, its corporations and billionaires and multimillionaires that control the government.
How long will it take to make the right wingers realize ........get money out of government.
Thank you supreme court and rule that says corporations are people too.

The right's hatred for the President of the United States is only trumped by their hatred for the working men and women of this country that are struggling to make ends meet.

Oh, yeah, right. there no conservatives who are struggling to make ends meet in this crappy obama economy. Would they be pissed if they were all doing great?

The dems are the ones who want the middle and lower classes to be slaves to the govt.

Conservatives want everyone to do well and for the govt to stay out of our lives.

Au contraire, I can envision perp walks in Roger Ailes, Bill O"Reilly, Meghyn Kelly, Jeanine Pirro's and Sean Hannity's immediate futures. Obama reached out and dinged Dinesh D'Souza for three slights to the deceitful one's ego, d'Souza's book, D'Souza's movie and D'Souza's tweet that he hoped "America could survive eight years of a fifty year old Trayvon Martin" after Obama made his remark that "If he had a son he would have looked like Trayvon". The Original Chicago BathHouse Boy is quite likely at the limit of his tolerance for Fox.

Scouring the bowels of the Internet

Scouring the bowels of the Internet

And Yahoo is currently running an article on its news feed that the Obama/O'Reilly interview got a little testy. The curtain is liable to be drawn down on the Constitution shortly.

Doesn't it ever get old? :rolleyes:

What is getting old is the right's 'makers vs. takers' divisive crap. I hope the GOP continues to run on that lie. The American people will continue to sent Republicans home like they did Mitten.

if the "makers" are people who work for their money and "takers" are the govt and its welfare slaves, then you are correct because what we have today is a recipe for the downfall of this country.

Yes, you elected obama twice and you deserve what he is doing to you and your future.

Let's take a LOOK at Romney's 47%...

If there is a citizenry on this planet that does NOT have an entitlement mentality, it is American working folks. American workers have less paid vacation time, less sick leave, less maternity leave and personal leave than any other people. American workers take pride in the quality of their work and their work ethic.

What Romney said is a gross insult and reveals a dangerous mindset. He reeks of contempt for middle class working people and the poor.

Who are the 47%?

Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percent of the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

Moreover, the vast bulk of that 9 percent goes for medical care, unemployment insurance benefits (which individuals must have a significant work history to receive), Social Security survivor benefits for the children and spouses of deceased workers, and Social Security benefits for retirees between ages 62 and 64. Seven out of the 9 percentage points go for one of these four purposes.

80 percent of the workforce has seen their wages decline in real terms over the last quarter-century, and the average household has seen 40 percent of its wealth disappear during the Great Recession. Through it all, families never asked for a handout from anyone, especially Washington. They were left to go on their own, working harder, squeezing nickels, and taking care of themselves. But their economic boats have been taking on water for years, and now the crisis has swamped millions of middle class families. ref ref

"Labor is the United States. The men and women, who with their minds, their hearts and hands, create the wealth that is shared in this country—they are America."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

What a joke. No hard questions, let him ramble, then kissed his ass.

I am trying to figure out what you actually expected. You must realize that these things are not done completely off the cuff and O’Riley does not have complete control of how such an interview is going to be conducted.

IOW, this is what you get or you get nothing.

Look, I am no obama fan, but I do try and be fair, I try...he has done some things right and many things wrong, that being said;

here is the transcript, O'reilly ( and I am no fan of his, have not been for a while now) was all over him from the git go.

Health care , you can keep your plan doctor etc......then he drilled right into the Benghazi issue, ala terror etc...and he got obama to say to say that "terror" was inaccurate and since we have folks here who have said he said it was from the beginning, thats a circle that needs to be squared, anyway, so O'rielly pushed him, hard.

Fox News Bill O?Reilly presses Obama about controversies in Super Bowl interview. TranscriptVoices | Voices

What a joke. No hard questions, let him ramble, then kissed his ass.

You expected something else?

You think Herr Jarrett would allow the fuckhead fuhrer to be questioned by a real journalist?

Please...

I can't believe Fox even aired it.

When we walked into Buffalo Wild Wings and they had it on we asked them to change the TV.

There were no objections.

enuff said.

What's wrong with Obama's actual answers?

Someone want to explain or are we just going to complain OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA as usual?

O'Reilly lost a lot of cred with this "interview"

:Boom2: Yep, he lost my respect even before the interview, when he was using his show to ho for it. Weeks upon weeks until I quit watching his show. Couldn't stand the suck up going on. I didn't watch today. You KNOW Obama isn't going to be interviewed by someone who wants REAL answers.....

Forum List

Back