O'Reilly tosses a softball to obama

If Mormney had been elected and a report came out that the richest 1% made 95% of the financial gains during the economic recovery, FOX-watching Republican shills would tout it as proof that Reaganomics has worked all along.

When do those trillions of dollars being hoarded by the 1% start to trickle down?

When will you ever give it up and realize what you advocate is big money in government. Its not big government, its corporations and billionaires and multimillionaires that control the government.
How long will it take to make the right wingers realize ........get money out of government.
Thank you supreme court and rule that says corporations are people too.

The right's hatred for the President of the United States is only trumped by their hatred for the working men and women of this country that are struggling to make ends meet.

Oh, yeah, right. there no conservatives who are struggling to make ends meet in this crappy obama economy. Would they be pissed if they were all doing great?

The dems are the ones who want the middle and lower classes to be slaves to the govt.

Conservatives want everyone to do well and for the govt to stay out of our lives.

Get money out of government. It has to get passed the house and senate before th prez vetoes it.

Obama again proved, with this interview, he is a master of jibberish & evasion.

Doesn't it ever get old? :rolleyes:

What is getting old is the right's 'makers vs. takers' divisive crap. I hope the GOP continues to run on that lie. The American people will continue to sent Republicans home like they did Mitten.

if the "makers" are people who work for their money and "takers" are the govt and its welfare slaves, then you are correct because what we have today is a recipe for the downfall of this country.

Yes, you elected obama twice and you deserve what he is doing to you and your future.

I think the people who express rage at people who are reluctant to give up more of their money are probably ones on the receiving end.

I am disappointed that O'Reilly chickened out when it came time to press for answers. I wouldn't doubt for a moment that the Chicago-style thuggery came into play. The last people you want to piss off are corrupt politicians with a lot of power. I thought we were never supposed to fear our government. It's tyranny when that happens. How many people are afraid of the IRS or other government agencies because they know they are both corrupt and inept?

Last edited:
This thread is about the O'Reilly Obama Superbowl interview and you guy's still find a way to work Bush into the conversation truly fucking amazing and pathetic.

The two are intertwined and always will be. Like Abbot and Costello, Laurel and Hardy, George and Gracie, Lewis and Martin and a string of other comedians. Except Obama and Bush didn't write their own stuff and it wasn't nearly as funny.

Afghanistan was lost in 1979 when the CIA trained the Jihad in guerrilla tactics. Iraq was lost in 2003 when Bush used false intelligence to justify the illegal invasion and then started torturing people to death in secret prisons.

When have I defended Obama? Obama's been the same as Bush. It's all part of a system that goes above the President or Congress. Every President since the end of World War II has committed at least one act that can easily be defined as a war crime. Obama didn't "change" anything.

What method of torture was used to kill any prisoners? I suggest that Bush got the false intelliegence from these two prominent Democrats.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

You do agree don't you?

OReilly has always sucked up to Obama. He's almost as full of shit as Obama. Two idiots who are in love with themselves.

The right's hatred for the President of the United States is only trumped by their hatred for the working men and women of this country that are struggling to make ends meet.

Oh, yeah, right. there no conservatives who are struggling to make ends meet in this crappy obama economy. Would they be pissed if they were all doing great?

The dems are the ones who want the middle and lower classes to be slaves to the govt.

Conservatives want everyone to do well and for the govt to stay out of our lives.

Then explain the conservative obsession with anti-abortion laws?
I'm sure you can't.

Afghanistan was lost in 1979 when the CIA trained the Jihad in guerrilla tactics. Iraq was lost in 2003 when Bush used false intelligence to justify the illegal invasion and then started torturing people to death in secret prisons.

When have I defended Obama? Obama's been the same as Bush. It's all part of a system that goes above the President or Congress. Every President since the end of World War II has committed at least one act that can easily be defined as a war crime. Obama didn't "change" anything.

What method of torture was used to kill any prisoners? I suggest that Bush got the false intelliegence from these two prominent Democrats.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

You do agree don't you?
No, I don't agree. I didn't agree in 2003 and I was right all along. The two main American political parties acted together in the best interests of their international corporate financiers. There weren't any WMD in Iraq. al-Janabi lied and the Bush administration and CIA were more than happy to use his lies as a flimsy excuse to invade. I've never voted for either Clinton, or Kerry, or Obama, but I will certainly not vote for McCain, anyone named Bush, or any other Republican talking monkey.

No WMD in Iraq = no justification for the invasion. PERIOD. You don't get to let this one go so soon. The VA estimates at least 20k OIF veterans are coming back to homelessness with untreated PTSD, while 47% of homeless veterans are leftovers from Vietnam. We're supposed to tolerate you motherfuckers leaving our OIF veterans out on the streets for the next 40 years like you did to the men you sent into the jungle?

Republicans want to scream and whine and moan about 4 dead Americans in Benghazi while attempting to ENTIRELY DISREGARD the 4,000 Americans that died for George W. Bush's spoiled little rich bitch pride. Nevermind the fact that the CIA trained the jihad in guerrilla warfare. We're going to win hearts and minds and be greeted as liberators and disarm all of those WMD that Saddam Hussein somehow managed to ship into Syria completely unnoticed before the invasion? Republicans have actually said this crap. Republican voters just don't have a clue what is going on in the world, proven by the fact that you all think that waterboarding was the worst thing that the CIA did.

What methods were used to torture people to death? I don't know all of them, but some involved being beaten with boxing gloves and hand tools. The only thing that you need to know is that waterboarding is probably the least atrocious form of "enhanced interrogation", otherwise known in the real world as torture, that the CIA has used. And drone strikes are torture for the civilians killed and their grieving families, made even worse by having their loved ones being written off as "collateral damage".

George W. Bush and Barack Obama belong in prison for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
Oh, that's funny! That's worthy of the Daily Show. You know what else is funny? Bush lying to the entire world (GOP red state voters included) and then bombing and torturing Iraq for ten years over WMD that weren't there, and he also used chemical weapons like the ones that he was going to disarm. And the US beat POWs to death in secret CIA "black sites" like we're the Khmer Rouge.

THAT is funny because GOPbaggers still defend Bush's $4t illegal torture war.

Give it up guy. Obama has been president for 5 years. Is Iraq better off? No. Is Afghanistan better off? No. Have we stopped bombing people? No. Has Obama increased drone strikes killing innocent women and children? Yes. Is Obama far more complicit in any terrorism than Bush was? Yes. Are you complaining about Obama? No.
You're a two faced lying hypocritical piece of shit without an ounce of integrity or knowledge.

Jesus Christ - that last part, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black..

That aside, Iraq and Afghanistan were not his wars. And how do you know they are not better off? Got any credible links?

The ODS is big in this one...

Afghanistan wasn't his war? It wasn't the war he declared "the good war"? He didnt say it was fundamental to our people?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhVPpnUycSk]Obama: War in Afghanistan is 'Fundamental' to Defense of US - YouTube[/ame]

You really think Iraq is better off today than 5 years ago? Five years ago they had a relatively stable democracy having staged 2 elections for the first time in 50 years. There was little fighting. Today, not so much.
I told you to come back when you had something worthwhile. Too bad you didnt listen.

You do agree don't you?

ZThe memory loss in Democrats is incredible. It's like they don't recall that Clinton, Gore, everyone thought Saddam was a threat and had WMDs and they criticized the Bush administration for not doing enough. THey voted overwhelmngly to go to war. ANd then when things started to get tough they flipped with the wind and criticized the president for going to war. Remember Harry Reid's "the war is lost"? In the face of that Bush launched the surge, which Pelosi and Reid declared was a failed policy. When it succeeded they had to change the talking point again to say the whole war was a sham.
Obama modeled his Afghan surge on Bush's Iraq surge. Unlike Bush's surge, Obama's surge has been a gross failure, at the cost of many lives and money. I dont see the media highlighting how many Americans have been killed in Afghanistan under Obama, even though they solemnly produced an Iraq body count every day under Bush.
Bush, the dumbest president ever, was smarter than Reid, Pelosi, and most of the Democrats in Congress.

You really think Iraq is better off today than 5 years ago? Five years ago they had a relatively stable democracy having staged 2 elections for the first time in 50 years. There was little fighting. Today, not so much.
I told you to come back when you had something worthwhile. Too bad you didnt listen.

You are so full of shit it is hard to know where to start. There was an increase in civilian deaths in 2013, but the past five years? Hardly.

Iraq Body Count

And the military body count has lowered substantially too..

http://icasualties.org/Iraq/index.aspx

That aside, I blame the killing on those doing it, not some guy sitting in the Oval office....

But since you're a partisan hack...

You are so full of shit it is hard to know where to start. There was an increase in civilian deaths in 2013, but the past five years? Hardly.

Iraq Body Count

iCasualties | Operation Iraqi Freedom | Iraq

That aside, I blame the killing on those doing it, not some guy sitting in the Oval office....

OK so you agree Iraq is worse off now than 5 years ago but somehow I'm full of shit. Got it.

Iraq Body Count

iCasualties | Operation Iraqi Freedom | Iraq

OK so you agree Iraq is worse off now than 5 years ago but somehow I'm full of shit. Got it.

Hover your mouse over the links and then click. It isn't that hard to do...

O'Reilly just mouthed the nonsense the right wingnuts take in like crack cocaine. Hatred requires reasons, Fox media gives the simpletons a foe, make life oh so simple for the fools.

"Conservatives thrive on a world filled with mysterious evil and unfathomable hatreds, where good is always on the defensive and time is a precious commodity in the cosmic race against corruption and decline." Corey Robin 'The Reactionary Mind'

"Conservatism is the theoretical voice of this animus against the agency of the subordinate classes. It provides the most consistent and profound argument as to why the lower orders should not be allowed to exercise their independent will, why they should not be allowed to govern themselves or the polity. Submission is their first duty, agency, the prerogative of the elite." Corey Robin 'The Reactionary Mind'

You do agree don't you?

Expect KNG claim that both Kerry and Clinton are misquoted.

YES !! i HATE the motherfucker, NOT for who he is but the destruction he has caused to my country.

he should be in a prison for his treason. :up:

Destruction he has caused the country? More destructive than bush's performance or did you sleep through 9-11, iraqwmd fiasco and the economy in free fall before Obama ever entered office the first time? Obama's the adult in the room in comparison.

"9-11" ???? are you referring to September 11, 2001AD ?? if that be a "yes" reply, then you are in far left field rather than in the batting circle, "9-11" as you call it was all planned, studied, trained for and approved by Bubba Clintoon. :up:

Obama's the adult in the room ha ha ha ha, :lmao: only if he is the only pile of shit in the room. :lmao: ... :lmao:

Forum List

Back