O'Reilly tosses a softball to obama

Afghanistan was lost in 1979 when the CIA trained the Jihad in guerrilla tactics. Iraq was lost in 2003 when Bush used false intelligence to justify the illegal invasion and then started torturing people to death in secret prisons.

When have I defended Obama? Obama's been the same as Bush. It's all part of a system that goes above the President or Congress. Every President since the end of World War II has committed at least one act that can easily be defined as a war crime. Obama didn't "change" anything.

What method of torture was used to kill any prisoners? I suggest that Bush got the false intelliegence from these two prominent Democrats.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

You do agree don't you?

as well as -

Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 - Declares that it should be the policy of the United States to seek to remove the Saddam Hussein regime from power in Iraq and to replace it with a democratic government.

brought forth for and signed by Clinton

O'Reilly has a history of talking tough, but throws a softball when comes to interviewing anyone he sees as having any real power.

The right's hatred for the President of the United States is only trumped by their hatred for the working men and women of this country that are struggling to make ends meet.
Doesn't it ever get old? :rolleyes:

No. The POS had to get his 'two minutes of hate' in there. Otherise, he wouldn't be allowed back into the Hive

Two Minutes Hate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two Minutes Hate, from George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, is a daily period in which Party members of the society of Oceania must watch a film depicting the Party's enemies (notably Emmanuel Goldstein and his followers) and express their hatred for them.

These scumbags, these dimocrap lackeys are being so manipulated and are SO incredibly stupid that even when we show them, even when we prove to them how badly they are being manipulated and used...

They're STILL too stupid to catch on.

The right's hatred for the President of the United States is only trumped by their hatred for the working men and women of this country that are struggling to make ends meet.

Oh, yeah, right. there no conservatives who are struggling to make ends meet in this crappy obama economy. Would they be pissed if they were all doing great?

The dems are the ones who want the middle and lower classes to be slaves to the govt.

Conservatives want everyone to do well and for the govt to stay out of our lives.
Conservatives make heroes out of the 1% while demonizing the working class if that class wants collective bargaining rights or medical coverage. Conservatives herald the corporation while that corporation sends jobs to Asia and Latin America. Why? Because that corporation will show green arrows on the stock market ticker.

The Right does not care for the middle class. The Right only cares for the wealthiest. And the policies from the Right proves it.

You.Stupid.Bitch.

We ARE the Middle Class.

God Dayum but libturds are some stupid fucks.

Oh, yeah, right. there no conservatives who are struggling to make ends meet in this crappy obama economy. Would they be pissed if they were all doing great?

The dems are the ones who want the middle and lower classes to be slaves to the govt.

Conservatives want everyone to do well and for the govt to stay out of our lives.
Conservatives make heroes out of the 1% while demonizing the working class if that class wants collective bargaining rights or medical coverage. Conservatives herald the corporation while that corporation sends jobs to Asia and Latin America. Why? Because that corporation will show green arrows on the stock market ticker.

The Right does not care for the middle class. The Right only cares for the wealthiest. And the policies from the Right proves it.

You.Stupid.Bitch.

We ARE the Middle Class.

If you are middle class, how on earth could you support Conservative policies? Do you want to go back to the days when your health insurance carrier could drop you should you make a claim or apply with a pre-existing condition or raise your premium exponentially? Do you want to keep giving tax breaks to the rich and tax increases to yourself? Do you want to incentivize the export of manufacturing jobs? If you're unemployed, do you want your benefits cut? Do you want to cut the wages of public sector employees? Do you want teachers salaries cut? Aren't they middle class too?

Doesn't it ever get old? :rolleyes:

What is getting old is the right's 'makers vs. takers' divisive crap. I hope the GOP continues to run on that lie. The American people will continue to sent Republicans homelike they did Mitten.
What's old are your stale, freaked-out, liberal boilerplate rants.

I bet you have a whole file of them in your documents, that you can just copy and paste for any occasion, don't ya? :lol:
"Rules for Radicals."

They know what energizers their base of low information voters, the idiots, the mouth breathers, the drop outs, the welfare cases, the lazy, in other words most democrats. All their trash talk has been tested on them.

The TRUTH on the other hand upsets their base, stuff like unemployment insurance is NOT a career decision and you can't live on it forever. Oh that pisses them off. They don't want to hear that they might have to.... OH PLEASE, DON'T SAY IT... *GET A JOB*... THE "J" WORD, OH NO!

Last edited:

You.Stupid.Bitch.

We ARE the Middle Class.

If you are middle class, how on earth could you support Conservative policies? Do you want to go back to the days when your health insurance carrier could drop you should you make a claim or apply with a pre-existing condition or raise your premium exponentially? Do you want to keep giving tax breaks to the rich and tax increases to yourself? Do you want to incentivize the export of manufacturing jobs? If you're unemployed, do you want your benefits cut? Do you want to cut the wages of public sector employees? Do you want teachers salaries cut? Aren't they middle class too?

I don't know where you get your delusions but you need to get some help. Soon.

Health Insurance Companies could NEVER drop you because of a claim. It is illegal. Stone.Cold.Illegal in every State in the Union.

As to pre-existing conditions, all you gotta do is keep your Health Insurance current and they can't underwrite pre-existing conditions.

And yes, I do want to cut the wages of Public Sector Employees. There is NO reason they should be making double what Private Sector employees make. NONE. WE pay their salaries and they make double what we make? What's wrong with this picture.

Teachers? HELL YES, cut their salaries. They are THE most overpaid people on the face of the Earth. I'm talking about working 30% less hours in a yeaar than the average American while making 40% more money and performing the worst of any Teachers (literally) in the civilized, industrialized world.

As to you... You're an idiot. You must be every bit of 12.

Here's your precious Union Workers on the job....

Super Bowl fans trapped for hours at MetLife stadium

Overwhelmed by more than 27,000 passengers — a new record — the NJ Transit kept fans waiting hours after the game for shuttle trains from the stadium.

One of the biggest blowouts in Super Bowl history was capped by one of the biggest blunders in regional transit history.

Overwhelmed by a record number of riders, NJ Transit kept fans waiting after the game for hours for shuttle trains from MetLife Stadium.

Jubilation over the Seattle Seahawks’ 43-8 stomping of the Denver Broncos quickly deteriorated into transportation chaos.

“Worst train system ever,” fumed Steve Snorsky, 45, of Seattle, whose joy was drained by enormous lines of people waiting for shuttle trains to Secaucus Junction.

Bfhc2gxIYAAFmD1.jpg

“I’ve been to every home Seahawks game and I never waited in such a s--t show,” Snorsky said as he endured the long delay with his two children to get back to their Manhattan hotel. “I have a 9-year-old and a 13-year-old. Waiting two hours just to get on a train is ridiculous.”

It was so bad, the stadium public address announcer pleaded with fans at the end of Super Bowl XLVIII to stay in the stadium because of congestion.

It's not like they had four years to plan for this event...... No wait.. Yes they did.

There's your precious Public Sector employees. Fucking up the works, as usual.

Last edited:
You.Stupid.Bitch.

We ARE the Middle Class.

Health Insurance Companies could NEVER drop you because of a claim. It is illegal. Stone.Cold.Illegal in every State in the Union.

As to pre-existing conditions, all you gotta do is keep your Health Insurance current and they can't underwrite pre-existing conditions.

And yes, I do want to cut the wages of Public Sector Employees. There is NO reason they should be making double what Private Sector employees make. NONE. WE pay their salaries and they make double what we make? What's wrong with this picture.

Teachers? HELL YES, cut their salaries. They are THE most overpaid people on the face of the Earth. I'm talking about working 30% less hours in a yeaar than the average American while making 40% more money and performing the worst of any Teachers (literally) in the civilized, industrialized world.

Overwhelmed by more than 27,000 passengers — a new record — the NJ Transit kept fans waiting hours after the game for shuttle trains from the stadium.

One of the biggest blowouts in Super Bowl history was capped by one of the biggest blunders in regional transit history.

Overwhelmed by a record number of riders, NJ Transit kept fans waiting after the game for hours for shuttle trains from MetLife Stadium.

Jubilation over the Seattle Seahawks’ 43-8 stomping of the Denver Broncos quickly deteriorated into transportation chaos.

“Worst train system ever,” fumed Steve Snorsky, 45, of Seattle, whose joy was drained by enormous lines of people waiting for shuttle trains to Secaucus Junction.

Bfhc2gxIYAAFmD1.jpg

“I’ve been to every home Seahawks game and I never waited in such a s--t show,” Snorsky said as he endured the long delay with his two children to get back to their Manhattan hotel. “I have a 9-year-old and a 13-year-old. Waiting two hours just to get on a train is ridiculous.”

It was so bad, the stadium public address announcer pleaded with fans at the end of Super Bowl XLVIII to stay in the stadium because of congestion.

It's not like they had four years to plan for this event...... No wait.. Yes they did.

Teachers in many instances are required to hold post graduate degrees and attend continuing education seminars. They are entrusted to educate our children, and are by no means overpaid for their services. It's your right to warehouse your progeny in some non-educational slum, but don't ask that they take their places as professionals after a shabby education.

I am a public sector employee who has not had a pay raise in four, going on five years now. I pay taxes. I buy groceries. But there is a political class who wants to keep me down and that is the Conservatives. For no other reason but the fact that they had their worker's rights eroded by Conservatives and they now think everyone should be dumbed down as well.

O'Reilly has a history of talking tough, but throws a softball when comes to interviewing anyone he sees as having any real power.

:lol::lol:
Uh huh...so another person giving an opinion on something he knows zero about.

Want to see someone that is willing to cross that imaginary line? Watch Chris Wallace. I haven't watched O'Reilly in years for that very reason. Just my opinion.

Bfhc2gxIYAAFmD1.jpg

Teachers in many instances are required to hold post graduate degrees and attend continuing education seminars. They are entrusted to educate our children, and are by no means overpaid for their services. It's your right to warehouse your progeny in some non-educational slum, but don't ask that they take their places as professionals after a shabby education.

I am a public sector employee who has not had a pay raise in four, going on five years now. I pay taxes. I buy groceries. But there is a political class who wants to keep me down and that is the Conservatives. For no other reason but the fact that they had their worker's rights eroded by Conservatives and they now think everyone should be dumbed down as well.

Maybe if you got off your ass and worked some they'd give you a raise.
If you think you aren't getting paid enough you can always get another job.

Its topped by the left's hatred of Bush and Reagan.

Once again it needs pointed out that the democrats are the ones in controlled and have been for 7 disastrous years as you point out. They have controlled 2/3s of the government for all of that time and for one full year 3/3 with a filibuster proof Senate. What is wrong with you people who can not accept that it is not the republicans who have caused the problems it is the democrats. Look at any metric and see that the downturn started in 2007/8 in alignment with the democrat take over, it is as if they planned it this way.

You are partially right: in fact, both parties are at fault.

1994 - 2006: Pubs controlled the govt and set the conditions for the Great Recession.

2007 - present: Dems have not been able to get us back to where we were in 2006.

I love it when commies open their mouths and start talking about working men and women, especially when they can't even spell "meat". The proletariat must rise against the system comrades!

Once again it needs pointed out that the democrats are the ones in controlled and have been for 7 disastrous years as you point out. They have controlled 2/3s of the government for all of that time and for one full year 3/3 with a filibuster proof Senate. What is wrong with you people who can not accept that it is not the republicans who have caused the problems it is the democrats. Look at any metric and see that the downturn started in 2007/8 in alignment with the democrat take over, it is as if they planned it this way.

1994 - 2006: Pubs controlled the govt and set the conditions for the Great Recession.

2007 - present: Dems have not been able to get us back to where we were in 2006.

hope-change-fail-obama-epic-fail-politics-1339237707-1.jpg

What a joke. No hard questions, let him ramble, then kissed his ass.

There were no "questions".

O'Reilly did his "FOX" thing and drudged up old accusations that have been squashed by multiple and unnecessary "investigations".

Conservative's own witch hunts on their conflated "scandals" completely backfired.

They aren't even bothering to read the reports from their own inquiries.

They just keep vomiting up the same crap over and over.

You.Stupid.Bitch.

We ARE the Middle Class.

Bfhc2gxIYAAFmD1.jpg

Naw.

That's what happens when you elect a Conservative Governor who seems to have a problem with transportation.

Christie Gets Down to Business With NJ Unions - WNYC

Oh..and Christie's been hostile toward New Jersey Unions.

hope-change-fail-obama-epic-fail-politics-1339237707-1.jpg

Yup, you could not respond to the post.

Forum List

Back