O'Reilly tosses a softball to obama

Look up the legal definition of "terrorism" and the $4 trillion illegal preemptive torture war in Iraq fits that description.

Your body odor fits that description too.

Oh, that's funny! That's worthy of the Daily Show. You know what else is funny? Bush lying to the entire world (GOP red state voters included) and then bombing and torturing Iraq for ten years over WMD that weren't there, and he also used chemical weapons like the ones that he was going to disarm. And the US beat POWs to death in secret CIA "black sites" like we're the Khmer Rouge.

THAT is funny because GOPbaggers still defend Bush's $4t illegal torture war.

And the US beat POWs to death in secret CIA "black sites"

i presume you have proof of this allegation ?????? or are you lying again ?

The right's hatred for the President of the United States is only trumped by their hatred for the working men and women of this country that are struggling to make ends meet.

Once again it needs pointed out that the democrats are the ones in controlled and have been for 7 disastrous years as you point out. They have controlled 2/3s of the government for all of that time and for one full year 3/3 with a filibuster proof Senate. What is wrong with you people who can not accept that it is not the republicans who have caused the problems it is the democrats. Look at any metric and see that the downturn started in 2007/8 in alignment with the democrat take over, it is as if they planned it this way.

The right's hatred for the President of the United States is only trumped by their hatred for the working men and women of this country that are struggling to make ends meet.

and you got atta boys for this load of crap
We are those working men and women too STRUGGLING to make ends meet
we just don't feel we need to SUCK OFF (welfare, food stamps, etc) you and others in this country to make it or bow down to some guy who is President.
but you're hatred for your fellow country men and women who doesn't believe like you, (the right), is duly noted

Last edited:
If Mormney had been elected and a report came out that the richest 1% made 95% of the financial gains during the economic recovery, FOX-watching Republican shills would tout it as proof that Reaganomics has worked all along.

When do those trillions of dollars being hoarded by the 1% start to trickle down?

When you get a job and start earning them. "You" meaning everyone.

didn't watch the interview but I t is as the OP says then it is exactly what I predicted.

Doesn't it ever get old? :rolleyes:

What is getting old is the right's 'makers vs. takers' divisive crap. I hope the GOP continues to run on that lie. The American people will continue to sent Republicans home like they did Mitten.

Obamafairness.jpg

What a joke. No hard questions, let him ramble, then kissed his ass.

I completely disagree.
Hard questions were asked...the President simply did not answer them.
How is this not hard questions??:

1) Why did you not hold Sebilius accountable? (With two follow ups and Obama dodged all of them)
2) Only 8% of Americans who signed up through health.gov said it was done well. How is this possible, and when did you know it was as bad as it was?
3) 10 Benghazi questions which was way too many - but the President dodged, accused and spun every one of them.
4) He got the President to say "there was not even a smidgeon of corruption in the IRS scandals" - this is a bombshell.

O'Reilly did a better job than I thought, but the President simply did not answer them. What was O supposed to do? Handcuff him and put a lie detector on him?

Last edited:
The OP doesn't know what softball is apparently. Here, I'll give you an idea:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO6ayi-iOEA&feature=related"]President Bush Interviewed By Bill O' Rilley[/ame]

Your body odor fits that description too.

Oh, that's funny! That's worthy of the Daily Show. You know what else is funny? Bush lying to the entire world (GOP red state voters included) and then bombing and torturing Iraq for ten years over WMD that weren't there, and he also used chemical weapons like the ones that he was going to disarm. And the US beat POWs to death in secret CIA "black sites" like we're the Khmer Rouge.

THAT is funny because GOPbaggers still defend Bush's $4t illegal torture war.

You think a little water and panties on you head is torture. You have not been in the Military.
Torture is much much worse and needed in war why do you think war is terrible, not because of panties and water. fools.
By now even mentioning Bush makes you look foolish. Just remember congress voted for this mess--oh and they should be hung.
If a leading Dem raped you wife in front of you and your children you would say OH HE DID NOT MEAN IT HE IS UNDERPRIVILAGED,AND JUST SPREDING THE PUSSY.

You forgot to mention that he would claim, bush made me do it. He lied to me.

I completely disagree.
Hard questions were asked...the President simply did not answer them.
How is this not hard questions??:

1) Why did you not hold Sebilius accountable? (With two follow ups and Obama dodged all of them)
2) Only 8% of Americans who signed up through health.gov said it was done well. How is this possible, and when did you know it was as bad as it was?
3) 10 Benghazi questions which was way too many - but the President dodged, accused and spun every one of them.
4) He got the President to say "there was not even a smidgeon of corruption in the IRS scandals" - this is a bombshell.

O'Reilly did a better job than I thought, but the President simply did not answer them. What was O supposed to do? Handcuff him and put a lie detector on him?

OK, lets wait and see the entire thing tonight. My OP was based on my impressions from the pre-superbowl 15 minutes of obama dodging and rambling and grinning.

It was despicable...right wing propaganda fest.

It is an interview with the President of the United States on SUPER BOWL Sunday. It is not supposed to be a hearing.

O'Reilly hyped it that he was going to get some answers on Benghazi, IRS, "you can keep it", etc. He got nothing but bullshit and the same old excuses.

So blame Bill for Obama's answers? No matter the question asked you know Obama will dodge it so why blame the interviewer? Should he have pulled Obama's nails or perhaps waterboarded him to get the answers you wanted?

So blame Bill for Obama's answers? No matter the question asked you know Obama will dodge it so why blame the interviewer? Should he have pulled Obama's nails or perhaps waterboarded him to get the answers you wanted?

Exactly. I watched the whole interview on Youtube this morning.
Either most in this thread did not watch the interview, or they are not being fair about it.
He asked the toughest questions that Obama has been asked in his entire Presidency. Obama was a "hostile subject" (think hostile witness). He had no intention of answering questions, and knows full well he won't get any flak for it from 90% of the media. And he also knows that 90% of Americans don't care about the interview.
My only beef with O'Reilly was that he spent so much time on Benghazi. Most Americans think the story is about some guy named Ben with a funny last name. He should have spent part of the time talking about the plight of the poor and the explosive corporatism that has occurred. Also should have asked about the Keystone pipeline.

Last edited:
I've seen some snipets this morning...O'Reilly treats Obabble as he treats everyone...like they're stupid...and Obabble treats O'Reilly as the treats white Americans ....with disdain....like we're all stupid and we all buy his bullshit.

Last edited:

Just watched on youtube.

I expected to post exactly what you did....but had a very different response.
I actually believe that O'Reilly did a commendable job.

Respectful but tenacious .

Obama came across as weak and dissembling.

Oh, yeah, right. there no conservatives who are struggling to make ends meet in this crappy obama economy. Would they be pissed if they were all doing great?

The dems are the ones who want the middle and lower classes to be slaves to the govt.

Conservatives want everyone to do well and for the govt to stay out of our lives.
Conservatives make heroes out of the 1% while demonizing the working class if that class wants collective bargaining rights or medical coverage. Conservatives herald the corporation while that corporation sends jobs to Asia and Latin America. Why? Because that corporation will show green arrows on the stock market ticker.

The Right does not care for the middle class. The Right only cares for the wealthiest. And the policies from the Right proves it.

For an interview loaded with REAL soft ball questions, disgraced by nauseating ass-kissing watch this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2C_pnKmQGk]WATCH COMPLETE Interview - Chris Matthews with President Obama **Hardball** - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back