O'Reilly tosses a softball to obama

You are partially right: in fact, both parties are at fault.

1994 - 2006: Pubs controlled the govt and set the conditions for the Great Recession.

2007 - present: Dems have not been able to get us back to where we were in 2006.

hope-change-fail-obama-epic-fail-politics-1339237707-1.jpg

Yup, you could not respond to the post.

I did respond with the obvious... We know the radical, liberal, anti-american gun grabbers prefer pictures vs text in efforts to slog through the dysfunctional irrational brain.

FAIL sums the Obama presidency up quite nicely thank you

-Geaux

I did respond with the obvious... We know the radical, liberal, anti-american gun grabbers prefer pictures vs text in efforts to slog through the dysfunctional irrational brain.

-Geaux

This is a liberal country, guy.

It was formed by liberals.

Conservatives are anti American.

They want a Theocracy.

-Geaux

In other words, you admit you added nothing but nonsense. To which radical, liberal, anti-american gun grabbers are you referring?

Oh, that's funny! That's worthy of the Daily Show. You know what else is funny? Bush lying to the entire world (GOP red state voters included) and then bombing and torturing Iraq for ten years over WMD that weren't there, and he also used chemical weapons like the ones that he was going to disarm. And the US beat POWs to death in secret CIA "black sites" like we're the Khmer Rouge.

THAT is funny because GOPbaggers still defend Bush's $4t illegal torture war.

You think a little water and panties on you head is torture. You have not been in the Military.
Torture is much much worse and needed in war why do you think war is terrible, not because of panties and water. fools.
By now even mentioning Bush makes you look foolish. Just remember congress voted for this mess--oh and they should be hung.
If a leading Dem raped you wife in front of you and your children you would say OH HE DID NOT MEAN IT HE IS UNDERPRIVILAGED,AND JUST SPREDING THE PUSSY.
Actually, douche, I have been in the military. You think that waterboarding was the worst thing that the CIA did? They put on boxing gloves and beat people to death who were zip-tied naked to metal chairs. Does beating a naked person to death with a boxing glove count as "waterboarding"?

"Even mentioning Bush makes you look foolish". Yeah, sure, and not mentioning Bush's $4t illegal torture war that entirely failed makes you look foolish because you are still trying to defend it as if it somehow made America better. You fucks tried to argue in favor of torture. Bush lied to the world about chemical weapons to invade Iraq and then used chemical weapons against Iraq.

Did spending over $4 trillion on torturing POWs to death and using illegal chemical weapons make America stronger?

Whew...do tell... Good thing Obama shut down Gitmo like he said he would..:doubt:

-Geaux

-Geaux

They want a Theocracy.

you are more full of shit than a pig farm feed lot :lmao:

"liberal country" = LIE
in fact all the rest are lies also. :up:

LOL umm no. And that was the most pussidfied spineless interview ever.

Then you must never have seen any of the Fox talking heads interviewing Bush...

What does one cop-out have to do with another. Your attempts at moral equivalency are nothing but deflections.

O'Reilly could have called obama on his lies, but he didn't. thats the bottom line.

and yes, they should have done the same thing with Bush. BFD.

What is it with you libs? Is Bush your hero and you think that if he did or didn't do something that makes it OK for obama to do or not do the same thing?

Do you realize how stupid you look when you do that?

O'Reilly lost a lot of cred with this "interview"

Just with the fucking crazies...

In his pre-interview comments O'Reilly said he was going to ask the hard questions and insist on answers---he did ask, Obama dodged, and Bill did not call him on the dodges.

He is correct, he cannot force the guy to answer questions, but he could have called him on his non-answers.

-Geaux

They want a Theocracy.

you need some new talking points, shallow. None of that is true.

Do you think Jefferson and Adams were liberals? have you read anything they wrote?

-Geaux

They want a Theocracy.

Do you think Jefferson and Adams were liberals? have you read anything they wrote?

Jefferson? Most definitely. And he was a bit of a "radical" until he had to start really governing. Then? He became a big government guy.

And do you really know anything about Adams?

John Adams (October 30 [O.S. October 19] 1735 – July 4, 1826) was the second president of the United States (1797–1801),[2] having earlier served as the first vice president of the United States. An American Founding Father,[3] Adams was a statesman, diplomat, and a leading advocate of American independence from Great Britain. Well educated, he was an Enlightenment political theorist who promoted republicanism, as well as a strong central government, and wrote prolifically about his often seminal ideas, both in published works and in letters to his wife and key adviser Abigail Adams, as well as to other Founding Fathers. Adams was a lifelong opponent of slavery, having never bought a slave.[4] In 1770, he provided a principled, controversial, and successful legal defense to British soldiers, accused in the Boston Massacre because he believed in the right to counsel and the "protect[ion] of innocence."
John Adams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fancy that..another "big government" guy.

So blame Bill for Obama's answers? No matter the question asked you know Obama will dodge it so why blame the interviewer? Should he have pulled Obama's nails or perhaps waterboarded him to get the answers you wanted?

Exactly. I watched the whole interview on Youtube this morning.
Either most in this thread did not watch the interview, or they are not being fair about it.
He asked the toughest questions that Obama has been asked in his entire Presidency. Obama was a "hostile subject" (think hostile witness). He had no intention of answering questions, and knows full well he won't get any flak for it from 90% of the media. And he also knows that 90% of Americans don't care about the interview.
My only beef with O'Reilly was that he spent so much time on Benghazi. Most Americans think the story is about some guy named Ben with a funny last name. He should have spent part of the time talking about the plight of the poor and the explosive corporatism that has occurred. Also should have asked about the Keystone pipeline.

I think O'Reilly only had time for a few questions and he picked the ones that are the most talked about...the scandals. He couldn't BEAT the answers out of Obama, but I think he did push him and I think Obama was very uncomfortable! This is the one that really got me..

Libya, House Armed Services testimony, General Carter Ham, you know, the general?

OBAMA: Yes. Right.

O’REILLY: Security in Africa.

OBAMA: Yes.

O’REILLY: He testified that on the day that the ambassador was murdered and the three other Americans, all right, he told Secretary Panetta it was a terrorist attack. Shortly after Ham, General Ham, said that, Secretary Panetta came in to you.

O’REILLY: Did he tell you, Secretary Panetta, it was a terrorist attack?
OBAMA: You know what he told me was that there was an attack on our compound…

O’REILLY: He didn’t tell you…

OBAMA: — (INAUDIBLE)…

O’REILLY: — he didn’t use the word “terror

OBAMA: You know, in — in the heat of the moment, Bill, what folks are focused on is what’s happening on the ground, do we have eyes on it, how can we make sure our folks are secure…

O’REILLY: Because I just want to get this on the record…

OBAMA: So, I…

O’REILLY: — did he tell you it was a terror attack?

OBAMA: Bill — and what I’m — I’m answering your question. What he said to me was, we’ve got an attack on our compound. We don’t know yet…

O’REILLY: No terror attack?

OBAMA: — we don’t know yet who’s doing it. Understand, by definition, Bill, when somebody is attacking our compound…

O’REILLY: Yes?

OBAMA: — that’s an act of terror, which is how I characterized it the day after it happened. So the — so the question ends up being who, in fact, was attacking us?

O’REILLY: But it’s more than that…

OBAMA: And that…

O’REILLY: — though…

OBAMA: — well, we…

O’REILLY: — because of Susan Rice.

OBAMA: No, it…

O’REILLY: It’s more than that because if Susan Rice goes out and tells the world that it was a spontaneous demonstration…

OBAMA: Bill…

O’REILLY: — off a videotape but your…

O’REILLY: — your commanders and the secretary of Defense know it’s a terror attack…

OBAMA: Now, Bill…

O’REILLY: Just…

OBAMA: — Bill…

O’REILLY: — as an American…

OBAMA: — Bill — Bill…

O’REILLY: — I’m just confused.

Fox News Bill O?Reilly presses Obama about controversies in Super Bowl interview. TranscriptVoices | Voices

He asked Obama 5 TIMES if he was told it was a terrorist attack. That question, in my opinion, deserved a YES or NO answer. I'm not saying Obama shouldn't have explained...but he would not say yes or no. All he did was make himself look like more of a liar and covering something up. I think O'Reilly made Obama look like a fool all through the interview.

So blame Bill for Obama's answers? No matter the question asked you know Obama will dodge it so why blame the interviewer? Should he have pulled Obama's nails or perhaps waterboarded him to get the answers you wanted?

Exactly. I watched the whole interview on Youtube this morning.
Either most in this thread did not watch the interview, or they are not being fair about it.
He asked the toughest questions that Obama has been asked in his entire Presidency. Obama was a "hostile subject" (think hostile witness). He had no intention of answering questions, and knows full well he won't get any flak for it from 90% of the media. And he also knows that 90% of Americans don't care about the interview.
My only beef with O'Reilly was that he spent so much time on Benghazi. Most Americans think the story is about some guy named Ben with a funny last name. He should have spent part of the time talking about the plight of the poor and the explosive corporatism that has occurred. Also should have asked about the Keystone pipeline.

I think O'Reilly only had time for a few questions and he picked the ones that are the most talked about...the scandals. He couldn't BEAT the answers out of Obama, but I think he did push him and I think Obama was very uncomfortable! This is the one that really got me..

Libya, House Armed Services testimony, General Carter Ham, you know, the general?

OBAMA: Yes. Right.

O’REILLY: Security in Africa.

O’REILLY: He testified that on the day that the ambassador was murdered and the three other Americans, all right, he told Secretary Panetta it was a terrorist attack. Shortly after Ham, General Ham, said that, Secretary Panetta came in to you.

O’REILLY: Did he tell you, Secretary Panetta, it was a terrorist attack?
OBAMA: You know what he told me was that there was an attack on our compound…

O’REILLY: He didn’t tell you…

OBAMA: — (INAUDIBLE)…

O’REILLY: — he didn’t use the word “terror

OBAMA: You know, in — in the heat of the moment, Bill, what folks are focused on is what’s happening on the ground, do we have eyes on it, how can we make sure our folks are secure…

O’REILLY: Because I just want to get this on the record…

OBAMA: So, I…

O’REILLY: — did he tell you it was a terror attack?

OBAMA: Bill — and what I’m — I’m answering your question. What he said to me was, we’ve got an attack on our compound. We don’t know yet…

O’REILLY: No terror attack?

OBAMA: — we don’t know yet who’s doing it. Understand, by definition, Bill, when somebody is attacking our compound…

O’REILLY: Yes?

OBAMA: — that’s an act of terror, which is how I characterized it the day after it happened. So the — so the question ends up being who, in fact, was attacking us?

O’REILLY: But it’s more than that…

OBAMA: And that…

O’REILLY: — though…

OBAMA: — well, we…

O’REILLY: — because of Susan Rice.

OBAMA: No, it…

O’REILLY: It’s more than that because if Susan Rice goes out and tells the world that it was a spontaneous demonstration…

O’REILLY: — off a videotape but your…

O’REILLY: — your commanders and the secretary of Defense know it’s a terror attack…

OBAMA: Now, Bill…

O’REILLY: Just…

OBAMA: — Bill…

O’REILLY: — as an American…

OBAMA: — Bill — Bill…

O’REILLY: — I’m just confused.

Fox News Bill O?Reilly presses Obama about controversies in Super Bowl interview. TranscriptVoices | Voices

He asked Obama 5 TIMES if he was told it was a terrorist attack. That question, in my opinion, deserved a YES or NO answer. I'm not saying Obama shouldn't have explained...but he would not say yes or no. All he did was make himself look like more of a liar and covering something up. I think O'Reilly made Obama look like a fool all through the interview.

Obama-------the dancing community organizer

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

They want a Theocracy.

Jefferson? Most definitely. And he was a bit of a "radical" until he had to start really governing. Then? He became a big government guy.

John Adams (October 30 [O.S. October 19] 1735 – July 4, 1826) was the second president of the United States (1797–1801),[2] having earlier served as the first vice president of the United States. An American Founding Father,[3] Adams was a statesman, diplomat, and a leading advocate of American independence from Great Britain. Well educated, he was an Enlightenment political theorist who promoted republicanism, as well as a strong central government, and wrote prolifically about his often seminal ideas, both in published works and in letters to his wife and key adviser Abigail Adams, as well as to other Founding Fathers. Adams was a lifelong opponent of slavery, having never bought a slave.[4] In 1770, he provided a principled, controversial, and successful legal defense to British soldiers, accused in the Boston Massacre because he believed in the right to counsel and the "protect[ion] of innocence."

actually the views in the Adams quote are conservative views. equality, justice, rule of law.

actually the views in the Adams quote are conservative views. equality, justice, rule of law.

All Americans from right to left believe in those principles, except for the far right and the far left.

You.Stupid.Bitch.

We ARE the Middle Class.

God Dayum but libturds are some stupid fucks.

If you are middle class, how on earth could you support Conservative policies? Do you want to go back to the days when your health insurance carrier could drop you should you make a claim or apply with a pre-existing condition or raise your premium exponentially? Do you want to keep giving tax breaks to the rich and tax increases to yourself? Do you want to incentivize the export of manufacturing jobs? If you're unemployed, do you want your benefits cut? Do you want to cut the wages of public sector employees? Do you want teachers salaries cut? Aren't they middle class too?

I don't know where you get your delusions but you need to get some help. Soon.

Health Insurance Companies could NEVER drop you because of a claim. It is illegal. Stone.Cold.Illegal in every State in the Union.

As to pre-existing conditions, all you gotta do is keep your Health Insurance current and they can't underwrite pre-existing conditions.

And yes, I do want to cut the wages of Public Sector Employees. There is NO reason they should be making double what Private Sector employees make. NONE. WE pay their salaries and they make double what we make? What's wrong with this picture.

Teachers? HELL YES, cut their salaries. They are THE most overpaid people on the face of the Earth. I'm talking about working 30% less hours in a yeaar than the average American while making 40% more money and performing the worst of any Teachers (literally) in the civilized, industrialized world.

As to you... You're an idiot. You must be every bit of 12.

Here's your precious Union Workers on the job....

Super Bowl fans trapped for hours at MetLife stadium

Overwhelmed by more than 27,000 passengers — a new record — the NJ Transit kept fans waiting hours after the game for shuttle trains from the stadium.

One of the biggest blowouts in Super Bowl history was capped by one of the biggest blunders in regional transit history.

Overwhelmed by a record number of riders, NJ Transit kept fans waiting after the game for hours for shuttle trains from MetLife Stadium.

Jubilation over the Seattle Seahawks’ 43-8 stomping of the Denver Broncos quickly deteriorated into transportation chaos.

“Worst train system ever,” fumed Steve Snorsky, 45, of Seattle, whose joy was drained by enormous lines of people waiting for shuttle trains to Secaucus Junction.

Bfhc2gxIYAAFmD1.jpg

“I’ve been to every home Seahawks game and I never waited in such a s--t show,” Snorsky said as he endured the long delay with his two children to get back to their Manhattan hotel. “I have a 9-year-old and a 13-year-old. Waiting two hours just to get on a train is ridiculous.”

It was so bad, the stadium public address announcer pleaded with fans at the end of Super Bowl XLVIII to stay in the stadium because of congestion.

It's not like they had four years to plan for this event...... No wait.. Yes they did.

There's your precious Public Sector employees. Fucking up the works, as usual.

Education is the cheap defense of nations.
Edmund Burke

You are a wealth of ignorance aren't you?

Wisconsin...

A new study by the national nonpartisan Economic Policy Institute (EPI), found that Wisconsin’s state and local employees earn 4.8% less per hour in total compensation than their peers in the private sector. That number jumps to 25% for college-educated employees. EPI found that, on average, Wisconsin’s public employees with a bachelor’s degree earn $61,668 in total compensation; their peers working for private employers earn $82,134 in wages and benefits.

And although Gov. Scott Walker is earning $144,423 as a public sector employee with “some college” education, his pay package is not typical. Public sector employees who attended college but did not earn a diploma earn an average $46,707 in wages and benefits, while those in the private sector earn 7% more, or $50,324, EPI found.

LOL umm no. And that was the most pussidfied spineless interview ever.

Then you must never have seen any of the Fox talking heads interviewing Bush...

Fail. There have been no real journalists for over two decades. Regardless of party or network it is all about ratings and making money. O'Reilly knows if he actually asked a real question he would end up hitting the bricks. So he has a choice. Demand answers or cash more checks. He chose cash more checks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back