O'Reilly tosses a softball to obama

The right's hatred for the President of the United States is only trumped by their hatred for the working men and women of this country that are struggling to make ends meet.
Tell us alllll about it.
democratsprotestImage6-e1328032140874.jpg

The right's hatred for the President of the United States is only trumped by their hatred for the working men and women of this country that are struggling to make ends meet.
Doesn't it ever get old? :rolleyes:

Yes it does, and hard working Americans are tired of it. It's time for the right to grow up.

a) What do you know about hard working Americans.
b) Hard working AMericans have suffered for 5 years under Obama. They are worse off now than when Obama took office. Obama's recovery has been worse than Bush's recession.

Look up the legal definition of "terrorism" and the $4 trillion illegal preemptive torture war in Iraq fits that description.

I didn't watch the interview, why ruin a perfectly good Sunday?

Obama really needs to stop talking. He has a record. It does its own talking.

Look up the legal definition of "terrorism" and the $4 trillion illegal preemptive torture war in Iraq fits that description.

Your body odor fits that description too.

Oh, that's funny! That's worthy of the Daily Show. You know what else is funny? Bush lying to the entire world (GOP red state voters included) and then bombing and torturing Iraq for ten years over WMD that weren't there, and he also used chemical weapons like the ones that he was going to disarm. And the US beat POWs to death in secret CIA "black sites" like we're the Khmer Rouge.

THAT is funny because GOPbaggers still defend Bush's $4t illegal torture war.

Oh, that's funny! That's worthy of the Daily Show. You know what else is funny? Bush lying to the entire world (GOP red state voters included) and then bombing and torturing Iraq for ten years over WMD that weren't there, and he also used chemical weapons like the ones that he was going to disarm. And the US beat POWs to death in secret CIA "black sites" like we're the Khmer Rouge.

Give it up guy. Obama has been president for 5 years. Is Iraq better off? No. Is Afghanistan better off? No. Have we stopped bombing people? No. Has Obama increased drone strikes killing innocent women and children? Yes. Is Obama far more complicit in any terrorism than Bush was? Yes. Are you complaining about Obama? No.
You're a two faced lying hypocritical piece of shit without an ounce of integrity or knowledge.

Afghanistan was lost in 1979 when the CIA trained the Jihad in guerrilla tactics. Iraq was lost in 2003 when Bush used false intelligence to justify the illegal invasion and then started torturing people to death in secret prisons.

When have I defended Obama? Obama's been the same as Bush. It's all part of a system that goes above the President or Congress. Every President since the end of World War II has committed at least one act that can easily be defined as a war crime. Obama didn't "change" anything.

Look, I am no obama fan, but I do try and be fair, I try...he has done some things right and many things wrong, that being said;

here is the transcript, O'reilly ( and I am no fan of his, have not been for a while now) was all over him from the git go.

Health care , you can keep your plan doctor etc......then he drilled right into the Benghazi issue, ala terror etc...and he got obama to say to say that "terror" was inaccurate and since we have folks here who have said he said it was from the beginning, thats a circle that needs to be squared, anyway, so O'rielly pushed him, hard.

Fox News Bill O?Reilly presses Obama about controversies in Super Bowl interview. TranscriptVoices | Voices
Thanks for the transcript it was pretty much what I expected O'Reilly asked the questions I figured he would and Obama gave the non answers I figured he would.

YES !! i HATE the motherfucker, NOT for who he is but the destruction he has caused to my country.

he should be in a prison for his treason. :up:

Last edited:

You think a little water and panties on you head is torture. You have not been in the Military.
Torture is much much worse and needed in war why do you think war is terrible, not because of panties and water. fools.
By now even mentioning Bush makes you look foolish. Just remember congress voted for this mess--oh and they should be hung.
If a leading Dem raped you wife in front of you and your children you would say OH HE DID NOT MEAN IT HE IS UNDERPRIVILAGED,AND JUST SPREDING THE PUSSY.

Give it up guy. Obama has been president for 5 years. Is Iraq better off? No. Is Afghanistan better off? No. Have we stopped bombing people? No. Has Obama increased drone strikes killing innocent women and children? Yes. Is Obama far more complicit in any terrorism than Bush was? Yes. Are you complaining about Obama? No.
You're a two faced lying hypocritical piece of shit without an ounce of integrity or knowledge.

Jesus Christ - that last part, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black..

That aside, Iraq and Afghanistan were not his wars. And how do you know they are not better off? Got any credible links?

The ODS is big in this one...

O'Reilly was asking softball questions, but asking Palin to name a single newspaper she reads was a "gotcha question". :lol:

Well that was a little complicated for Palin you have to admit. Should have asked her who the governor of Alaska was or something like that.

You think a little water and panties on you head is torture. You have not been in the Military.
Torture is much much worse and needed in war why do you think war is terrible, not because of panties and water. fools.
By now even mentioning Bush makes you look foolish. Just remember congress voted for this mess--oh and they should be hung.
If a leading Dem raped you wife in front of you and your children you would say OH HE DID NOT MEAN IT HE IS UNDERPRIVILAGED,AND JUST SPREDING THE PUSSY.
Actually, douche, I have been in the military. You think that waterboarding was the worst thing that the CIA did? They put on boxing gloves and beat people to death who were zip-tied naked to metal chairs. Does beating a naked person to death with a boxing glove count as "waterboarding"?

"Even mentioning Bush makes you look foolish". Yeah, sure, and not mentioning Bush's $4t illegal torture war that entirely failed makes you look foolish because you are still trying to defend it as if it somehow made America better. You fucks tried to argue in favor of torture. Bush lied to the world about chemical weapons to invade Iraq and then used chemical weapons against Iraq.

Did spending over $4 trillion on torturing POWs to death and using illegal chemical weapons make America stronger?

YES !! i HATE the motherfucker, NOT for who he is but the destruction he has caused to my country.

he should be in a prison for his treason. :up:

Destruction he has caused the country? More destructive than bush's performance or did you sleep through 9-11, iraqwmd fiasco and the economy in free fall before Obama ever entered office the first time? Obama's the adult in the room in comparison.

Forum List

Back