Origin of conspiracies or what conspiracy do you believe?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Damned near any topic has conspiracies. Remember witches? A hell of a conspricy. Do you recall wars? Sure you do. So do you get yet why there are dozens of conspracies about every one of them?
What is your favorite conspiracy and do you truly believe any of them?

Now this one has elites creating slaves.

ConTheorists.jpg

Damned near any topic has conspiracies. Remember witches? A hell of a conspricy. Do you recall wars? Sure you do. So do you get yet why there are dozens of conspracies about every one of them?

Glenn is fun on the radio, kind of like the guy in Nevada on midnight radio who kept talking about aliens.

For fun.

Never for serious.

How could October 7th be real against the backdrop of Mossad?
Vaunted..or not? :)

Glenn is fun on the radio, kind of like the guy in Nevada on midnight radio who kept talking about aliens.

For fun.

Never for serious.
Glen was discussing Epstein with her a lot. A man who supposedly was in a cell that he somehow discovered a way under the nose of guards to kill himself. And the Clintonistas sure did not like it when he was put into prison fearing he would disclose things about the Clintons.

Glen was discussing Epstein with her a lot. A man who supposedly was in a cell that he somehow discovered a way under the nose of guards to kill himself.
He died in Republican custody. That is, Republicans offed him.

Trump was his best bud.

Epstein had the evidence showing how Trump and a lot of Republicans were even more pedo than everyone thought. So, Trump had him killed.

Titanic was an inside job

I only know this for sure. I do not want the US Government operated by organized crime. Biden has to be stopped.
Did you also call for Bush (Somalia Bull, and his sons Bull in regards to WMD's and Saddam's supposed involvement with Al-Qaeda) to be stopped? or Trump for inciting Palestinian and Arab hatred due to recognizing Jerusalem to be Israels capital and acquitting the illegally occupied Golan heights to Israel??

Biden at least is using US influence to deter the Zionist from further territorial annexations and thus continuously murdering civilians, incl. their own Israeli population.

He died in Republican custody. That is, Republicans offed him.

Trump was his best bud.

Epstein had the evidence showing how Trump and a lot of Republicans were even more pedo than everyone thought. So, Trump had him killed.
That is not what the investigation proved. He was in prison. It has no political party. Epstein and Trump hardly knew each other She reported his pal was Bill Clinton and Clinton and him did business. So the pal you mention was Clinton. Per your way of thinking, Clinton had him killed.

Did you also call for Bush (Somalia Bull, and his sons Bull in regards to WMD's and Saddam's supposed involvement with Al-Qaeda) to be stopped? or Trump for inciting Palestinian and Arab hatred due to recognizing Jerusalem to be Israels capital and acquitting the illegally occupied Golan heights to Israel??

Biden at least is using US influence to deter the Zionist from further territorial annexations and thus continuously murdering civilians, incl. their own Israeli population.
Believe it or not, I happen to have solid books about this and find your story is not factual. Why did you defend Saddam Hussein?

Jerusalem was named by the Jews as their capitol and all Trump did was put our embassy there for that reason.

Biden must be lying to you. HE claims he backs Israel to the fullest.

Glen was discussing Epstein with her a lot. A man who supposedly was in a cell that he somehow discovered a way under the nose of guards to kill himself. And the Clintonistas sure did not like it when he was put into prison fearing he would disclose things about the Clintons.
OK. Fun. But not serious.

Believe it or not, I happen to have solid books about this and find your story is not factual. Why did you defend Saddam Hussein?

Jerusalem was named by the Jews as their capitol and all Trump did was put our embassy there for that reason.

Biden is not lying. You are. Trump will destroy us as President again. But... see you in court tomorrow

What books did you read? those composed and published by the Bush's and Dick Cheney??
Where did I state that I "defended" Saddam???
Start reading books in regards to UN resolutions - the UN has never acquitted towards entire Jerusalem being Israels "rightful" capital.
Thus Israel once again is defying UN resolutions (as usual).
Either you are plain dumb - or purposely spreading bull (aka MAGA bull).
ALL Western governments and the UN assembly in vast majority - back and fully support the "right towards an independent Jewish state" - aka Israel.
Ireland presently seems to be the only Western country - that sees a "limitation" towards Israels aka it's Zionist policy.

Biden is clearly DEMANDING Israel to restrain it's illegal policies and activities - whilst your Trump hasn't done anything about it, but is factually encouraging Zionist policies and violence. (Though I am not in favor of senile Biden, it doesn't prevent me from seeing, recognizing and evaluating a situation, unlike you).

And Zionist policy is not subjected towards being a Conspiracy - but hard Facts, demonstrated by Zionists themselves since latest 1948.

Conspiracy is what humans do, it's part of the human condition. People in government conspire with each other way more than the average citizen conspires with others, but getting an accurate count on it would be impossible because it's such common behavior.

Was 911 a greater conspiracy than Sandy Hook? Than the Plandemic?

Conspiracy is what humans do, it's part of the human condition. People in government conspire with each other way more than the average citizen conspires with others, but getting an accurate count on it would be impossible because it's such common behavior.

Was 911 a greater conspiracy than Sandy Hook? Than the Plandemic?
What is your take on it?

What books did you read? those composed and published by the Bush's and Dick Cheney??
Where did I state that I "defended" Saddam???

Start reading books in regards to UN resolutions - the UN has never acquitted towards entire Jerusalem being Israels "rightful" capital.
Thus Israel once again is defying UN resolutions (as usual).

Either you are plain dumb - or purposely spreading bull (aka MAGA bull).
ALL Western governments and the UN assembly in vast majority - back and fully support the "right towards an independent Jewish state" - aka Israel.
Ireland presently seems to be the only Western country - that sees a "limitation" towards Israels aka it's Zionist policy.

Biden is clearly DEMANDING Israel to restrain it's illegal policies and activities - whilst your Trump hasn't done anything about it, but is factually encouraging Zionist policies and violence. (Though I am not in favor of senile Biden, it doesn't prevent me from seeing, recognizing and evaluating a situation, unlike you).

And Zionist policy is not subjected towards being a Conspiracy - but hard Facts, demonstrated by Zionists themselves since latest 1948.
What books? From your remarks, it seems no matter what I name as books, you will just keep insulting. Why would I need approval of the UN?

See Israel named it's capital around 73 years ago so the world already knew. Why the USA never put the embassy in Jerusalem eons agon is the better question to ask. There is already a jewish state just as there is Canada or the USA or England. There is no place called Palestine anywhere.
Israel does not listen to Trump nor Biden. Biden is a god damned busy body not able to manage the USA. How dare he try to manage other countries.

Like me what? I have been a poster on the internet going back to the time of Clinton. What do you believe you teach? When will it start?

Who the hell is Zion and what is a Zionist? I mean in real life and not as an insult?

Who the hell is Zion and what is a Zionist? I mean in real life and not as an insult?
Thanks for clarifying on your part, that you don't know what you talk about in regards to Israel.

And the Zionists running Israel from 1948-1949 declared Tel Aviv to be their capital, and then claimed Jerusalem to be their capital in 1950. Naturally not recognized by any UN member, therefore it was Tel Aviv, until Trump showed up, and thus defying the UN resolution in regards to EAST-Jerusalem.

Following President Trump’s announcement to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, the UN voted overwhelmingly to condemn this decision, with 128 countries in favor of condemnation. 35 countries abstained from voting, while another 21 did not participate. The 9 countries who voted in support of President Trump’s announcement were Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Togo, and the United States.

Start reading onto the topics you post !!! : e.g.

Forum List

Back