Origins and Death.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
How the did we get here?
:dunno:
What happens to Monkey software when Monkey hardware inevitably fails and rots?

`

The two most asked questions in our short, linguistic, Monkey history. Questions asked because Monkeys found the words to ask them.

Just by asking. Questions that keep Monkeys on the road to Sentience just by asking them.
Unanswerable questions demanding answers while Monkeys search, ponder and learn.​

The truth is that nobody knows, but that answer doesn't satisfy, so we make up stories.
But the truth is that nobody knows.​

`

I kind of hope that there is a life after death, but I'm riding the life that I know that I get like there's not. :thup:
:beer: Lucky Monkeys!​

If there is an existence that remembers this existence when a Semi-sentient Monkey finishes his/her ride on the Timeline, I seriously doubt that the ancient stories have the last Word on the subject.

Seriously. :smoke:

Word. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I saw something about otters. They hold hands on the water's surface to keep each other from floating away. How cute if not existential. But they also rape baby seals to death, they have intercourse with baby seals until they drown. Nature can be so meaningless and cruel. What kind of god lets that happen? Is that the kind of god that would allow a afterlife? I wonder.

Last edited:
I saw something about otters. They hold hands on the water's surface to keep each other from floating away. How cute if not existential. But they also rape baby seals to death, and have intercourse with baby seals until they drown. Nature can be so meaningless and cruel. What kind of god lets that happen? Is that the kind of god that would allow a afterlife? I wonder.

God is not restricted by benevolence.

God has a Dark Side.

Respect it.​

I saw something about otters. They hold hands on the water's surface to keep each other from floating away. How cute if not existential. But they also rape baby seals to death, and have intercourse with baby seals until they drown. Nature can be so meaningless and cruel. What kind of god lets that happen? Is that the kind of god that would allow a afterlife? I wonder.

God is not restricted by benevolence.

God has a Dark Side.

Respect it.​

Dark matter? :dunno:

I saw something about otters. They hold hands on the water's surface to keep each other from floating away. How cute if not existential. But they also rape baby seals to death, they have intercourse with baby seals until they drown. Nature can be so meaningless and cruel. What kind of god lets that happen? Is that the kind of god that would allow a afterlife? I wonder.

Ass-U-Me-ing God, Monkey history reveals a Deity either indifferent or impotent.
Ass-U-Me-ing God.​

Wouldn't life be more fair? :dunno:
Ass-U-Me-ing God?​

Ass-U-Me-ing God, Monkey history reveals a Deity either indifferent or impotent.
Ass-U-Me-ing God.​

Wouldn't life be more fair? :dunno:
Ass-U-Me-ing God?​

Invent a drama that seems more just.

is there a difference between "But the truth is that nobody knows" and life's answers are attainable ?

certainly, the motivation is all the difference, reaching the apex is no simple task ...

learning the answers before death is what is meant to be, not just as a consolation prize afterwards before poofing into oblivion.

if so desired to become a part of the Everlasting ... or nothing wrong with just poofing either.

Imagine a world where all animals got along, there was no violence or hunger.

Then imagine sin like a cancer. Cancer eats away at things, growing, becoming the predominate force in whatever it is in.

The farther away from Eden we get, the more that cancer grows, the more it consumes everything and everyone.

'Nature is cruel' is the epitomy of anthropomorphisization. Animals aren't cruel nor evil, and cannot sin. If we stick to Genesis, Man ate from the forbidden tree of knowledge of good and evil, but animals didn't. Thus animals don't know that what they might do aint cool. Saying it isn't, is our holding them to our own standards.

Forum List

Back