O’Rourke Assures Everyone: Yes, I Will Take Your Guns Away

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.”

And they call Trump Hitler.

Twitter

A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.”

Twitter
Don't see that is will happen. Why? City's are not going to enforce Federal law. The people will not give them up. So many guns have been traded and sold to people who have died that there is not a way to find them. I bet I have own and gotten rid of over fifty guns long and short in the last 50 years. So good luck Feds.

Twitter
Idiots like you should never own a weapon

Beto O'Rourke is never going to be president, so it doesn't matter what he says

This guy has to become the dem nominee.

How can you go wrong with, taking our guns away, killing babies the day they are to be born, and taking the wall down.

Of course Beto the Potato would never personally enforce this.
Pussy needs to go change a tire and fry himself another hamburger.

Registration, safe keeping, and responsibility should be the only burdens placed upon legal gun owners, but never confiscation.

The problem in this country, is that we have two totally opposed parties attempting to beat up on each other every election now, and dpending on who gets control, then of course we end up suffering the consequences of it all. It's time for the majority to be recognized in this country again, and I mean the moral majority, and not these agenda driven drones that are hopeful that someday as a minority group and/or groups that they will force the majority by any means nessesary to see things in their way or else. Wake up American's.

Twitter
Don't see that is will happen. Why? City's are not going to enforce Federal law. The people will not give them up. So many guns have been traded and sold to people who have died that there is not a way to find them. I bet I have own and gotten rid of over fifty guns long and short in the last 50 years. So good luck Feds.
Forget the guns, just go after the bad guys with them. Simple really.

Twitter

Was he talking to Americans or his constituents?

That would be Mexicans.

Twitter
Idiots like you should never own a weapon

Idiots like you should stay in their mothers basement.

Twitter

And this from the guy who’s mother laundered money for the Cartel :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back