O’Rourke Assures Everyone: Yes, I Will Take Your Guns Away

Saying guns lower crime is like saying Mcdonalds lowers obesity.
Gun grabbing Hitler, Stalin and Mao murdered over 140 million of their own people.
Hitler supported more guns for Germans.
Stupid lie #45,383 for you.
Hitler confiscated guns from Jews.

Are you really that stupid?
Hitler supported more guns for Germans, the Weimar republic before him took away Germans guns. Hitler actually loosened gun rights on Germans. This helped Germans kill Jews.

A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.”

And they call Trump Hitler.

Twitter

Can I keep my pump action shotgun that can fire six rounds of buck shot?

You get where I am going with this, right?

If not a shotgun with a short barrel in legal length can do a hell of a lot damage if used properly and yet the left will ignore that and worry about a semi-automatic rifle instead...

I bet Beto think the Ar-15 is fully automatic...

Last edited:
A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.”

Twitter
Idiots like you should never own a weapon

Why is that Edward?

Gun grabbing Hitler, Stalin and Mao murdered over 140 million of their own people.
You against American's defending themselves ?? That's very authoritative of you. That's 2 out of three, you going for the strike out ?
Most of the world is against guns. Basically just a few countries in Arabia, and Africa have lax gun laws. Is that where you want America to be compared with the third World?

Stupid lie #45,383 for you.
Hitler confiscated guns from Jews.

Are you really that stupid?

Hitler also called for the boycott of Jewish businesses like the Democrat Congresswoman Tlaib.

Twitter

If not a shotgun with a short barrel in legal length can do a hell of a lot damage if used properly and yet the left will ignore that and worry about a sporting semi-automatic rifle instead...

It’s scary looking.

Twitter

If not a shotgun with a short barrel in legal length can do a hell of a lot damage if used properly and yet the left will ignore that and worry about a sporting semi-automatic rifle instead...

The left worries about the gun, because they can't stop the monsters they are creating. Their embarrassment is overwhelming these days. They either create these monsters from the left or create them on the right, but one thing they both right and left have at the core of their issues, and that is the left as the instigator's.

Twitter

The left worries about the gun, because they can't stop the monsters they are creating. Their embarrassment is overwhelming these days. They either create these monsters from the left or create them on the right, but one thing they both right and left have at the core of their issues, and that is the left as the instigator's.
The Left lets felons go free just so they can create more violence.

Twitter
Go take them traitor.

Twitter

Banning firearms will never stop criminals but hell they know this and just want you and I to have no firearm when they tell us who we will vote for or be killed for resisting...

Screen-Shot-2017-06-12-at-10.21.14-PM.png

Twitter

Banning firearms will never stop criminals but hell they know this and just want you and I to have no firearm when they tell us who we will vote for or be killed for resisting...

I doubt that people would resist tanks, helicopters, with their arms. The government can do what they like if they have support from the military masses.

Twitter
So, is Beto right?

Twitter

Idiots like you should stay in their mothers basement.
thinker ,,,you ever have an insightful thought ?

Twitter

Why is that Edward?
Bruce I know of weather for well over 15 years on another board Once a jackass always a jackass

Twitter

I dunno, that last one sure seemed to be quite insightful.

Twitter

I doubt that people would resist tanks, helicopters, with their arms. The government can do what they like if they have support from the military masses.
What happens when the operators and crews of those weapons are found with their throats cut or heads blown out? Are they gonna run themselves?

Twitter

Why is that Edward?
Bruce I know of weather for well over 15 years on another board Once a jackass always a jackass
How is being a jackass reason to be denied arms, traitor?

Twitter

I dunno, that last one sure seemed to be quite insightful.
Good seeing you have a sense of humor something lacking in most of your companions

Forum List

Back