O’Rourke Assures Everyone: Yes, I Will Take Your Guns Away

A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.”

And they call Trump Hitler.

Twitter
Idiots like you should never own a weapon

Idiots like you should stay in their mothers basement.
thinker ,,,you ever have an insightful thought ?
He gave you good advice traitor.

A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.”

Twitter

Why is that Edward?
Bruce I know of weather for well over 15 years on another board Once a jackass always a jackass

I am sure you know me from another board, so should I be allow to own my shotguns?

One is made in damn China and the other is from Russia.

Never once have I used them to threaten anyone but let be clear my pump action us dangerous in a small room...

Twitter

Why is that Edward?
Bruce I know of weather for well over 15 years on another board Once a jackass always a jackass
How is being a jackass reason to be denied arms, traitor?
HOW ?? you want guns in the possession of jackasses?? Really?

Saying guns lower crime is like saying Mcdonalds lowers obesity.
You scared of a McDonald's cheese burger ??
Civilization requires management. Guns lead to crime, violence, and gun accidents. McDonald's leads to obesity, heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. Why are either good options for societal gains?
So youuuuuuu want to ban McDonald's cheese burgers at gun point ??? ROTFLMBO.

A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away. “I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.” And they call Trump Hitler.

All I can say is good luck with that.

Twitter
Weather, shame on you for your title misdirection! (Fake title!) Although you DID get it right in the blurb.
ps..Trump is Hitler

Civilization requires management. Guns lead to crime, violence, and gun accidents. McDonald's leads to obesity, heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. Why are either good options for societal gains?
Junk food should be taxed about 10 times more to make healthier food cheaper, and more attractive.

Twitter

Why is that Edward?

I am sure you know me from another board, so should I be allow to own my shotguns?

Never once have I used them to threaten anyone but let be clear my pump action us dangerous in a small room...
No problem

Twitter

Can I keep my pump action shotgun that can fire six rounds of buck shot?

You get where I am going with this, right?

If not a shotgun with a short barrel in legal length can do a hell of a lot damage if used properly and yet the left will ignore that and worry about a sporting semi-automatic rifle instead...

I bet Beto think the Ar-15 is fully automatic...
The left worries about the gun, because they can't stop the monsters they are creating. Their embarrassment is overwhelming these days. They either create these monsters from the left or create them on the right, but one thing they both right and left have at the core of their issues, and that is the left as the instigator's.

Banning firearms will never stop criminals but hell they know this and just want you and I to have no firearm when they tell us who we will vote for or be killed for resisting...

Screen-Shot-2017-06-12-at-10.21.14-PM.png
It's really this serious with them, and the people had best realize it.

Guns lead to crime, violence, and gun accidents.

DAYAM. You are too ignorant to be a human being. So... take away guns, no crime, no violence, no accidents, all is bliss. We now have the perfectly controlled society.

What a fucking pinhead.

rofl1.gif
rofl1.gif
rofl1.gif

Junk food should be taxed about 10 times more to make healthier food cheaper, and more attractive.
Leave my McDonald's cheese burgers alone.

Twitter

Why is that Edward?
You see? It's pointless to ask you traitor scum to explain yourselves.

Twitter

Of course they will. No doubt. Why shouldn't they if they so desire and no one resists?

All this is required for evil men to take your guns, is for "good" men to do nothing.

And so far, the Right has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that absolutely nothing is exactly what they will do.

Twitter

Why is that Edward?

No problem

You did not answer the question and should I be deny my constitutional right to bear arms?

Twitter

Why is that Edward?

Presidents board 2000?

Leave my McDonald's cheese burgers alone.
You say its your rights. What about when you get obese and get a heart attack. What about when you shoot someone by accident on a hunting accident? Then your insurance passes on the charges to others. If you don't have insurance, Medicaid, or Medicare the government foots the tab. Negative societal impacts need to be regulated for the greater good.

Why is that Edward?

No problem

You did not answer the question and should I be deny my constitutional right to bear arms?
I answered No problem

Twitter

Why is that Edward?

Oh ask the Serbian I was messing with and she will tell you I am a worthless person and dangerous, so should I be denied based on her comments?

Rights are only as good as the will of the people claiming them, to defend them.

Do you see ANYONE defending those rights? Nope.

Therefore, they only exist on paper. Disposable tissue at this point.

Last edited:

Why is that Edward?

Oh ask the Serbian I was messing with and she will tell you I am a worthless person and dangerous, so should I be denied based on her comments?
Not on what you stated No one says you can't own a gun Just not insane owners

Forum List

Back