O’Rourke Assures Everyone: Yes, I Will Take Your Guns Away

Beagle9, you've watched "True Grit" too many times. They came for Randy Weaver. They came for David Koresh.

Y'know, Beagle, I have this uncomfortable feeling that if Trump loses 2020, he will not go quietly into that good night, but form some alternative government..like Koresh and Jim Jones with a misguided following hell-bent on revolution.. and it will end badly, definitely for them just like the above, but really for all America.

Very few people actually want a revolution.
What most want is to retain their Constitutional Rights and their way of life and live peacefully and with the ability to pursue happiness. That's all for most..

Leftists, unfortunately, have threatened these considerably....including free speech and the right to bear arms for starters.

Personally, I also do NOT want men dressed as women in the ladies bathroom alone with my child or wife.

Guns lead to crime, violence, and gun accidents.

DAYAM. You are too ignorant to be a human being. So... take away guns, no crime, no violence, no accidents, all is bliss. We now have the perfectly controlled society.

What a fucking pinhead.

View attachment 276887 View attachment 276887 View attachment 276887
OTOH take away assault weapons and clips, no mass murders. You can still murder bunnies and ducks with non-combat weapons.
OTOH take away assault weapons and clips, no mass murders

You are one ignorant dumbass. Most mass murderers are with handguns.
Ummm HUH?
Ya ignoramus.

Weapon types used in mass shootings in the United States between 1982 and August 2019

Number of weapons used Number of incidents
Handguns 141 93
Rifles 53 45

DAYAM. You are too ignorant to be a human being. So... take away guns, no crime, no violence, no accidents, all is bliss. We now have the perfectly controlled society.

What a fucking pinhead.

OTOH take away assault weapons and clips, no mass murders. You can still murder bunnies and ducks with non-combat weapons.
THERE ARE NO ASSAULT WEAPONS ON THE STREET!
THEY WERE BANNED IN THE 1920s!
AND SEMI-AUTO RIFLES ARE USED IN LESS THAN 1% OF ALL GUN CRIMES!

At least pretend like you have a fucking clue what you talk about.
But it’s scary looking!

Not to me! That's only been programmed into the ignorant, gullible populace.

What a fucking pinhead.

Until it comes to your workplace, school, theater, mall, concert, church, restaurant, ball game.........., I guess you'll keep squawking the old lies about the weapons and capacities. sigh

What a fucking pinhead.

Until it comes to your workplace, school, theater, mall, concert, church, restaurant, ball game.........., I guess you'll keep squawking the old lies about the weapons and capacities. sigh
Stop letting violent repeat offenders loose. Stop slapping them on the wrist.

What a fucking pinhead.

But what about when the Hitler types come for me ????? No thanks. I'll stay armed for now.
Beagle9, you've watched "True Grit" too many times. They came for Randy Weaver. They came for David Koresh.

Y'know, Beagle, I have this uncomfortable feeling that if Trump loses 2020, he will not go quietly into that good night, but form some alternative government..like Koresh and Jim Jones with a misguided following hell-bent on revolution.. and it will end badly, definitely for them just like the above, but really for all America.
It all depends on the left, and how corrupt they can get, and how crazy they might be in trying to win an election. But I think it'll go ok, and your fears are just that "fear", and nothing more. I could be wrong though.

Bruce I know of weather for well over 15 years on another board Once a jackass always a jackass
How is being a jackass reason to be denied arms, traitor?
HOW ?? you want guns in the possession of jackasses?? Really?

Oh ask the Serbian I was messing with and she will tell you I am a worthless person and dangerous, so should I be denied based on her comments?
Not on what you stated No one says you can't own a gun Just not insane owners
Who says they are insane traitor?
5 dead 21 injured Odessa Texas Suspect shot and killed too late

Oh ask the Serbian I was messing with and she will tell you I am a worthless person and dangerous, so should I be denied based on her comments?
Good he was killed. You mad because he couldn't kill more?

What a fucking pinhead.

FUCK OFF MORON. If it ever comes to me, I'll deal with it and put it down rather than hide under the table in fear pissing myself like you. You can't disarm a populace, idiot, you can only disarm the people who were never the problem in the first place. Even in countries that have turned in guns, the violence goes on because criminals either still have them or turn to other methods.

Bruce I know of weather for well over 15 years on another board Once a jackass always a jackass

Fort Bend Sheriff's Department were called out one day for a possible assault by me and Sheriff saw my two shotguns sitting where I keep them when they interviewed me in my home.

After the interview I was not asked to surrender my shotguns and the Deputy informed the individual ( not the Serbian ) that if I wanted to hurt him I would have shot him.

When you own a firearm and are trained you know it is a last resort meassure.

Only time you use one is if you know you have no other option.

Now how do you know weatherman or Nike do not think like me?
Weather isn't playing with a full deck

No I'm mad that a nut job still can get guns and murder so many ,,,even if they are republicans

Oh and he was a WHITE GUY too

So when are you Lefties going to stop blaming guns and realize the root of the problem is horrible leftist policies that cater to criminals?

We are nearing the end of the "free freedom" period that has lasted globally for several hundred years now.

CHINA, RUSSIA, and VENEZUELA have all RECENTLY become authoritarian states under a dictator for all intents and purposes.
Now is the WRONG time to be enabling potential tyrants and rendering people helpless.

BAD TIMING whether you see it or not.

Gun violence is a symptom of social illness......there is nothing wrong with the US Constitution.

A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.”

And they call Trump Hitler.

Twitter

Up date: multiple shooting victims in Texas by 30 year old white male with AR style weapon. 21 wounded, 5 killed, 4 police officers wounded. Incident occured between Midland and Odessa, with shooter killed by police after hijacking mail carrier vehicle. Shooting occurs in same district as recent El Paso shooting. Just days after Texas governor loosens gun restrictions further. Governor and first lady offer thoughts and prayers to the victims families.

5 dead in shooting in western Texas; suspect shot, killed: Officials

We now return you to the mental midget OP of this thread, who will now further explain his Hitler references of representatives concerned with the nations guns for everyone yee haw, situation.

Registration, safe keeping, and responsibility should be the only burdens placed upon legal gun owners, but never confiscation.

The problem in this country, is that we have two totally opposed parties attempting to beat up on each other every election now, and dpending on who gets control, then of course we end up suffering the consequences of it all. It's time for the majority to be recognized in this country again, and I mean the moral majority, and not these agenda driven drones that are hopeful that someday as a minority group and/or groups that they will force the majority by any means nessesary to see things in their way or else. Wake up American's.
That’s gonna be a hard no on registration for me. It’s nobody’s business whether i own any firearms.

What a fucking pinhead.

Another idiot referring to magazines as clips. You people have no business discussing this subject.

California just let another convicted murderer out who just murdered an innocent woman.

When will you Leftards stop letting violent felons walk our streets?

Forum List

Back