O’Rourke Assures Everyone: Yes, I Will Take Your Guns Away

Oh ask the Serbian I was messing with and she will tell you I am a worthless person and dangerous, so should I be denied based on her comments?
Not on what you stated No one says you can't own a gun Just not insane owners
Who says they are insane traitor?
5 dead 21 injured Odessa Texas Suspect shot and killed too late
Good he was killed. You mad because he couldn't kill more?
No I'm mad that a nut job still can get guns and murder so many ,,,even if they are republicans
You let Violent felons loose

Beagle9, you've watched "True Grit" too many times. They came for Randy Weaver. They came for David Koresh.

Y'know, Beagle, I have this uncomfortable feeling that if Trump loses 2020, he will not go quietly into that good night, but form some alternative government..like Koresh and Jim Jones with a misguided following hell-bent on revolution.. and it will end badly, definitely for them just like the above, but really for all America.

Very few people actually want a revolution.
What most want is to retain their Constitutional Rights and their way of life and live peacefully and with the ability to pursue happiness. That's all for most..

Leftists, unfortunately, have threatened these considerably....including free speech and the right to bear arms for starters.

Personally, I also do NOT want men dressed as women in the ladies bathroom alone with my child or wife.
Revolution is exactly what we need.

Guns lead to crime, violence, and gun accidents.

DAYAM. You are too ignorant to be a human being. So... take away guns, no crime, no violence, no accidents, all is bliss. We now have the perfectly controlled society.

What a fucking pinhead.

View attachment 276887 View attachment 276887 View attachment 276887
OTOH take away assault weapons and clips, no mass murders. You can still murder bunnies and ducks with non-combat weapons.
But what about when the Hitler types come for me ????? No thanks. I'll stay armed for now.
Beagle9, you've watched "True Grit" too many times. They came for Randy Weaver. They came for David Koresh.

Y'know, Beagle, I have this uncomfortable feeling that if Trump loses 2020, he will not go quietly into that good night, but form some alternative government..like Koresh and Jim Jones with a misguided following hell-bent on revolution.. and it will end badly, definitely for them just like the above, but really for all America.

There won't be any problems at all if President Trump were to lose to a Democrat.

As long as the Democrat cooperates fully with the Resistance and the investigation into their affairs and those of their colleagues and family.

Its important to keep the separation of powers, and to get a special persecutor in their to try and legally take down the new president whoever it is.

Guns lead to crime, violence, and gun accidents.

DAYAM. You are too ignorant to be a human being. So... take away guns, no crime, no violence, no accidents, all is bliss. We now have the perfectly controlled society.

What a fucking pinhead.

OTOH take away assault weapons and clips, no mass murders. You can still murder bunnies and ducks with non-combat weapons.
But what about when the Hitler types come for me ????? No thanks. I'll stay armed for now.

There won't be any problems at all if President Trump were to lose to a Democrat.

As long as the Democrat cooperates fully with the Resistance and the investigation into their affairs and those of their colleagues and family.

Its important to keep the separation of powers, and to get a special persecutor in their to try and legally take down the new president whoever it is.
No there will most assuredly be a civil war, a civil war that the left will be wiped out by.

What a fucking pinhead.

No there will most assuredly be a civil war, a civil war that the left will be wiped out by.

Frankly, I'd kind of like to see the Left arrogantly rush into the slaughter much as they did in 2016 and get their asses handed to them.

Yes MAGA
The FBI used Oregon’s new “red flag” law to seize guns from a former Marine who allegedly threatened to “slaughter” antifa demonstrators at a Portland rally earlier this month, The Oregonian reported Friday.

The statute allows law enforcement to take proactive action to stop violence before any crime has been committed. Such laws are being advanced in various states as a way to begin to deal more effectively with America’s burgeoning mass shooting toll.

Former Marine Shane Kohfield — in a red MAGA hat with a knife strapped to his shoulder at the time — allegedly made the threat on a loudspeaker outside the home of Portland’s mayor in July.

Within days agents seized Kohfield’s weapons. They relied on the red flag law that went into effect early this year that allowed them to temporarily take possession of the guns even though Kohfield hadn’t committed a crime, the newspaper reported. The statute allows law enforcement, family members or roommates to petition a judge for an “extreme risk protection order” that bars a targeted individual from gun possession.

Phil Lemman, Oregon’s acting deputy state court administrator, said Kohfield surrendered five guns, including an AR-15.

Kohfield, who served two tours of duty in Iran, was also taken to a veterans hospital in Portland, where he spent 20 days. He was not charged with a crime — but he was also not allowed to attend the August demonstration staged by the white nationalist Proud Boys, which drew antifa counter-protesters.

A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.”

And they call Trump Hitler.

Twitter

Can I keep my pump action shotgun that can fire six rounds of buck shot?

You get where I am going with this, right?

If not a shotgun with a short barrel in legal length can do a hell of a lot damage if used properly and yet the left will ignore that and worry about a sporting semi-automatic rifle instead...

I bet Beto think the Ar-15 is fully automatic...
The left worries about the gun, because they can't stop the monsters they are creating. Their embarrassment is overwhelming these days. They either create these monsters from the left or create them on the right, but one thing they both right and left have at the core of their issues, and that is the left as the instigator's.

Banning firearms will never stop criminals but hell they know this and just want you and I to have no firearm when they tell us who we will vote for or be killed for resisting...

Screen-Shot-2017-06-12-at-10.21.14-PM.png
I doubt that people would resist tanks, helicopters, with their arms. The government can do what they like if they have support from the military masses.
I doubt that people would resist tanks, helicopters, with their arms

Freedom loving people take on you Commies no matter the odds.

View attachment 276890
Freedom has caused society to unravel.

Yes MAGA
The FBI used Oregon’s new “red flag” law to seize guns from a former Marine who allegedly threatened to “slaughter” antifa demonstrators at a Portland rally earlier this month, The Oregonian reported Friday.

The statute allows law enforcement to take proactive action to stop violence before any crime has been committed. Such laws are being advanced in various states as a way to begin to deal more effectively with America’s burgeoning mass shooting toll.

Former Marine Shane Kohfield — in a red MAGA hat with a knife strapped to his shoulder at the time — allegedly made the threat on a loudspeaker outside the home of Portland’s mayor in July.

Within days agents seized Kohfield’s weapons. They relied on the red flag law that went into effect early this year that allowed them to temporarily take possession of the guns even though Kohfield hadn’t committed a crime, the newspaper reported. The statute allows law enforcement, family members or roommates to petition a judge for an “extreme risk protection order” that bars a targeted individual from gun possession.

Phil Lemman, Oregon’s acting deputy state court administrator, said Kohfield surrendered five guns, including an AR-15.

Kohfield, who served two tours of duty in Iran, was also taken to a veterans hospital in Portland, where he spent 20 days. He was not charged with a crime — but he was also not allowed to attend the August demonstration staged by the white nationalist Proud Boys, which drew antifa counter-protesters.
If the FBI wants to be annihilated so badly along with Democrats in the civil war then so be it. And Portland is going to reduced to rubble as well as gassed so not a single piece of shit makes it out.

Can I keep my pump action shotgun that can fire six rounds of buck shot?

You get where I am going with this, right?

If not a shotgun with a short barrel in legal length can do a hell of a lot damage if used properly and yet the left will ignore that and worry about a sporting semi-automatic rifle instead...

I bet Beto think the Ar-15 is fully automatic...
The left worries about the gun, because they can't stop the monsters they are creating. Their embarrassment is overwhelming these days. They either create these monsters from the left or create them on the right, but one thing they both right and left have at the core of their issues, and that is the left as the instigator's.

Banning firearms will never stop criminals but hell they know this and just want you and I to have no firearm when they tell us who we will vote for or be killed for resisting...

I doubt that people would resist tanks, helicopters, with their arms. The government can do what they like if they have support from the military masses.

View attachment 276890
Freedom is what is going to kill every single last one of you in every corner of the globe.

View attachment 276890
Freedom is what is going to kill every single last one of you in every corner of the globe.
What is that supposed to mean? Freedom comes with consequences. If you increase guns you increase gun accidents, murder, and crime. eat many burgers you risk obesity, heart disease, diabetes, stroke. If you drink too much you can fall, and break your face open, and even die of cirrhosis of the liver. If you do drugs you can die of an overdose. This all comes with greater societal consequences. Consequences which we pay for twice, once in monetary costs for their joy ride, and second in loved ones dying.

A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.”

Twitter
Got my vote!

Yes MAGA

If the FBI wants to be annihilated so badly along with Democrats in the civil war then so be it. And Portland is going to reduced to rubble as well as gassed so not a single piece of shit makes it out.
I have a bag limit of 10

View attachment 276890
What is that supposed to mean? Freedom comes with consequences. If you increase guns you increase gun accidents, murder, and crime. eat many burgers you risk obesity, heart disease, diabetes, stroke. If you drink too much you can fall, and break your face open, and even die of cirrhosis of the liver. If you do drugs you can die of an overdose. This all comes with greater societal consequences. Consequences which we pay for twice, once in monetary costs for their joy ride, and second in loved ones dying.
You honestly can't be this stupid.

Eating fattening burgers over and over again is guaranteed to make you fat because you are knowingly putting fat in your body, you have no choice once you ingest it. Buying guns just means you have a gun if you need to use it. You make sure you are fully trained on gun safety so that a "gun accident" doesn't happen because that can put your friends and family in danger and not just random pedestrians.

Twitter
Got my vote!
Of course he does.

Democrats always get the idiot vote.

I

View attachment 276890

Eating fattening burgers over and over again is guaranteed to make you fat because you are knowingly putting fat in your body, you have no choice once you ingest it. Buying guns just means you have a gun if you need to use it. You make sure you are fully trained on gun safety so that a "gun accident" doesn't happen because that can put your friends and family in danger and not just random pedestrians.
It happens. Examining Accidental Shooting Death Statistics

Beto O'Rourke LOL

does anybody take this creature seriously? I wonder

UwaSVkD.jpg

Robert Francis doesn't have a chance.

Why do liberals always have to pretend to be something they aren't?

Robert Francis take a nickname "Beto" to pretend like he's Mexican and Lizzy Warren lies about being native American to get a job.

Why can't liberals just be what they are?

Registration, safe keeping, and responsibility should be the only burdens placed upon legal gun owners, but never confiscation.

The problem in this country, is that we have two totally opposed parties attempting to beat up on each other every election now, and dpending on who gets control, then of course we end up suffering the consequences of it all. It's time for the majority to be recognized in this country again, and I mean the moral majority, and not these agenda driven drones that are hopeful that someday as a minority group and/or groups that they will force the majority by any means nessesary to see things in their way or else. Wake up American's.

The only reason to register guns is to confiscate them...there is no other reason to do it. If your gun is in your home, no one else has the right to tell you what else to do with that gun....

I

View attachment 276890

It happens. Examining Accidental Shooting Death Statistics

Why do they go for a 10 year period? Because if you actually look at the number for each year, given below.....you realize how few people are actually accidentally killed by guns in a country with over 600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense....

in a country of over 320,000,000 people.......

And...of course, they lie....they say children between the ages of 0-19.......who considers a 16 year old gang member shot by a rival gang, a child? who considers a 17-19 year old criminal a child?

That's crap.....from the CDC...

in a country of over 320,000,000

https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/leading_causes_death.html

2016 495
2015...489http://webappa.cdc.gov/cgi-bin/broker.exe

2013 ..... 505
2012 ..... 548
2011 ..... 591
2010 ..... 606
2009 ..... 554
2008 ..... 592
2007..... 613